Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RE: Nin gurigiisa laga dhacay Part 4

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

RE: Nin gurigiisa laga dhacay Part 4

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 am

Watch from 16:00

Xashi Bulxaan wuu is ceebeyay walahi

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: RE: Nin gurigiisa laga dhacay Part 4

Postby Halmog » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 am

Damn, warsheekh dropped part 4 :lol:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 am

Damn, warsheekh dropped part 4 :lol:
Brother this K.O walahi lmao. Look at the digreeto wrotten by the old mayor of Xamar Maxamed Abshir consisting of the different owners since the 60s. Nowhere is Bulxan's name on it. And according to Bulxans document the house land 500 m. But in the reality the house is 1295 m and that is stated in the womens documents. :stylin:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

Xaashi Bulxan owns that land and its a well known fact, the man never left Mogadishu even during the civil war he stayed there, hes been there for 25 years , if he indeed stole the land or got it in a xaram illicit way he would not be breathing today, the mooryaans were killing every Darood person they came across what makes you think they would spare him if they knew he was in possession of stolen land? 25 years went by and not a single person laid claim to it until today? this lady is clearly in cahoot with the looters.

The truth of the matter is, Mogadishu is not like other Somali cities where you will find justice if you present a just cause, waa meel where a good percentage of the population was raised in looted and stolen properties, Mogadishu waa meel xaqdaro ay ka jirto on a very large scale, sure some people are getting their properties back but they go through a very long and painful process, wa lo hanjaaba and it takes them months, sometimes years to get it back, sometimes people are killed or injured in the process, like the wife of former Police Commander Gen Mohamed Abshir, Mogadishu xaqa dadka ku maqan.
Image Image Image

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:49 am

Adigu ma waxad difoose u tahay dadka guryaha dhacayo oo xaraanta isku dhajinayo? the fact of the matter is Xashi use to be married to the mother of the woman thats claiming the land and she just so happens to hail from a native clan.

And your source is the government run national tv :lol:

My personal advice to Kornayl Xaashi would be, bul allah ha ka siyo waxba kama faaidayan, let it go, Kismaayo iyo Gedo iyo dhulka tolka iska aada iyaga ku guban doona. The reason why Mogadishu is in the state it is today while other Somali towns like Hargeisa and Bossaso are prospering is because of xaqdarada ka socoto, they want to put up this fake artifical sense of peace and progress yet they are not willing to let go of old habits, they have obviously not learned anything from what happened to kacaanki, nabsiigu wuu so dhaxaa.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:49 am

How many parts are there to this musalsal?

When the "ku qabso ku qadimeeysidee" happened in Waqooyi/Somaliland, it only consisted of few episode which was then handled and done dusted with without too much drama.

Why is it that everything in the South boast such a profusion of dramas?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 am

Adigu ma waxad difoose u tahay dadka guryaha dhacayo oo xaraanta isku dhajinayo? the fact of the matter is Xashi use to be married to the mother of the woman thats claiming the land and she just so happens to hail from a native clan.

And your source is the government run national tv :lol:

My personal advice to Kornayl Xaashi would be, bul allah ha ka siyo waxba kama faaidayan, let it go, Kismaayo iyo Gedo iyo dhulka tolka iska aada iyaga ku guban doona. The reason why Mogadishu is in the state it is today while other Somali towns like Hargeisa and Bossaso are prospering is because of xaqdarada ka socoto, they want to put up this fake artifical sense of peace and progress yet they are not willing to let go of old habits, they have obviously not learned anything from what happened to kacaanki, nabsiigu wuu so dhaxaa.
I can't stand lies thats why. Miskiin Xaamud i'm one step ahead of you sxb. LOOOL this nicca tho. You read Caasimadda tabloid and ran with it.

http://caasimadda.com/xog-ku-saabsan-mu ... -ee-jirta/

Guddomiyaha Guddiga Dhulalka clearly stated the women had Documents siin Dhul produced by wasaarada Maaliyadda 26th june of 1963. The first owner of the land was an Italian called Mario tossti who bought a land consisting of 1295 M. The second owners where 3 men Maxamed Caraale, Cabdulqaadir Maxamed dheere and Siidow Cumar cismaan. The three men sold the land in 73 to Cali Qaasim Jacfar. 1978 a women called Fadumo Nasir bought the land in 78. The sons of Fadumo Nasir baa dhulka dhaxal uu helay since their mother died. And they sold the house to the women in 2014. One of the sons are famous cadcad called Abdirisaq caji cali Saalax who was a sarkaal and also an agaasime in one of the wasaarado during the kacaan. Start from Mario tossti to the women ,the cabir is 1295. Abdirisaq the seller, Maxamed Abshir the fomer mayor who signed the xeer siin dhulka aka digreetada is still alive.

Maxamed abshir and the seller Cabdirisaq Xaaji is all alive today. These documents have trace of every single owner of the land since it was first bought. So far Xaashi Bulxan has yet a single evidence stating his ownership. As the guddomiye said ''deegaan dhul laguma yeesho'' Xaamud should everybody who lives in a house or a land that doesn't belong to him live in it because they lived in it for a very long time? This case is closed. Qofkii runta doonayo i have showed enough evidence.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 am

Habargidir waa in ay taageerto Xaashi Bulxan oo lawyer uqabato. If he wins this case by the fact that, he lived in there for 25 years and built a house, That is exactly what we need to own 60% of Muqdisho. Dhul dad leeyahay ayuu inta iska dagay dhistay MR. Bulxan. He said it was a bare land so it was given to me. He didn't realize that, even empty plots have owners. How can you get a plot from the gov't that has been through 6 formal transactions.

Habargidir for Bulxan.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:42 am

Habargidir waa in ay taageerto Xaashi Bulxan oo lawyer uqabato. If he wins this case by the fact that, he lived in there for 25 years and built a house, That is exactly what we need to own 60% of Muqdisho. Dhul dad leeyahay ayuu inta iska dagay dhistay MR. Bulxan. He said it was a bare land so it was given to me. He didn't realize that, even empty plots have owners. How can you get a plot from the gov't that has been through 6 formal transactions.

Habargidir for Bulxan.
The ironic thing this Bulxad dude will cause big problems for the Daarod who actually got their properties stolen. Intey iska fogeyn lahaayen weyba iska taageeren. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:42 am

This really needs to be made into a movie :lol: Qawdhan Studios in Hargeisa is willing to produce this motion picture at reasonable price. PM for more details.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 am

This really needs to be made into a movie :lol: Qawdhan Studios in Hargeisa is willing to produce this motion picture at reasonable price. PM for more details.
:lol:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:58 am

I say don't every assume anything or jump to conclusions. My Family house is and was across the street and this land in 1984 was a qashiin gub area according to my father and one day they cleared the trash and he built it. Now the house is under the control of the government and both parties have been told to stay until it's resolved.

Both stories and documents have suspicious things about them in my opinion.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 am

I say don't every assume anything or jump to conclusions. My Family house is and was across the street and this land in 1984 was a qashiin gub area according to my father and one day they cleared the trash and he built it. Now the house is under the control of the government and both parties have been told to stay until it's resolved.

Both stories and documents have suspicious things about them in my opinion.
This is the part I don't get. If it was a garbage area then why didn't the owners stop it from being one? Why would the city government use private property as a garbage dump? Why after he had built on the land the owners not claim it? Why is this issue popping up over 30 years later? Is this an administration mistake or is one of the claimants at fault?

Also from the video no way is that plot of land 1200 sq m.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Who is Mario Tosti?

Did the house at one point belong to someone called Mario Tosti?

I thought I heard what sounded like an Italian name selling the house. :?
-
-
-

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Who is Mario Tosti?

Did the house at one point belong to someone called Mario Tosti?

I thought I heard what sounded like an Italian name selling the house. :?
-
-
-
yes he was an italian

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.