Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Daily Reminder - Quran & Hadiith

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Daily Reminder - Quran & Hadiith

Postby YummyMummy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 am

this thread has 686 views since September while "I made my husband a bad joke and he's pissed off " has 1700 views since Saturday.
:down: :down:

Sad state of affairs when Islamic topics aren't most people's cup of tea :(

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 am

:wow:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 am

these days, i am addicted to sheikh alsharawi. each time i am into different sheikh. depends my mood :)

i love his tasfeer quran :)

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:15 am

"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"

Surah Adh-Dhariyat, verse 56

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:13 am

“And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out, And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:15 am

"Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (Quran 39:53)

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:34 am

“And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out, And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)
i love this Aayah so much that i always repeat it. wana arkay natejada se run ah wallah.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:02 pm

i love this Aayah so much that i always repeat it. wana arkay natejada se run ah wallah.
Same here bro...

Another one of my favorite aayahs from Suurah Ar-Rahman (my favorite Suurah in the Qur'an) :up:
كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ وَيَبْقَى وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلَالِ وَالْإِكْرَامِ

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:06 pm

oooh what a refreshing. no matter how many times i read it, every time a read like it's frist time.

jazakaAllah khair skippa.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:33 pm

"
عَنْ جَابِرٍ رضي الله عنه قَالَ : كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُعَلِّمُنَا الاسْتِخَارَةَ فِي الأُمُورِ كُلِّهَا كَمَا يُعَلِّمُنَا السُّورَةَ مِنْ الْقُرْآنِ يَقُولُ : إذَا هَمَّ أَحَدُكُمْ بِالأَمْرِ فَلْيَرْكَعْ رَكْعَتَيْنِ مِنْ غَيْرِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ثُمَّ لِيَقُلْ : ( اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ , وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ , وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلا أَقْدِرُ , وَتَعْلَمُ وَلا أَعْلَمُ , وَأَنْتَ عَلامُ الْغُيُوبِ , اللَّهُمَّ إنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (هنا تسمي حاجتك ) خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي أَوْ قَالَ : عَاجِلِ أَمْرِي وَآجِلِهِ , فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ , اللَّهُمَّ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (هنا تسمي حاجتك ) شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي أَوْ قَالَ : عَاجِلِ أَمْرِي وَآجِلِهِ , فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِي بِهِ . وَيُسَمِّي حَاجَتَهُ."

“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to teach his companions to make istikhaarah in all things, just as he used to teach them soorahs from the Quran. He said:

‘If any one of you is concerned about a decision he has to make, then let him pray two rakaahs of non-obligatory prayer, then say:
O Allaah, I seek Your guidance [in making a choice] by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power, I have none. And You know, I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things. O Allaah, if in Your knowledge, this matter (then it should be mentioned by name) is good for me both in this world and in the Hereafter (or: in my religion, my livelihood and my affairs), then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge it is bad for me and for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs (or: for me both in this world and the next), then turn me away from it, [and turn it away from me], and ordain for me the good wherever it may be and make me pleased with it.”

Sowda12
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sowda12 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:53 pm

But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows and ye know not".

"And whatever good you send forth for your souls, you will find it with Allah, better and greater in reward.”

“Whoever does an atom’s weight of good will see it, And whoever does an atom’s weight of evil will see it

“Verily! Allah is with those who do good deeds.”

"The life of this world is nothing but the enjoyment of deception".

"So those who believe and perform righteous deeds: upon them shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve.”

"Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He will suffice him"

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 pm

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ **  إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ ** مَّا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ

* And indeed We have created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge).

* (Remember!) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being after he or she has attained the age of puberty), one sitting on the right and one on the left (to note his or her actions) .

* Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm

#قصة_الباب_المفتوح
اتــــرك بـابـاً مفتـوحـــاً
يقول الإمام أحمد بن حنبل رحمه الله
كنت أسير في طريقي فإذا بقاطع طريق يسرق الناس، وبعدها بايام رأيت نفس الشخص اللص يصلي في المسجد، فذهبت إليه وقلت: هذه المعاملة لا تليق بالمولى تبارك وتعالى، ولن يقبل الله منك هذه الصلاة وتلك أعمالك فقال السارق: يا إمام، بيني وبين الله أبواب كثيرة مغلقة،
فأحببت أن أترك باباً واحداً مفتوحــــــــاً ....
بعدها بأشهر قليلة ذهبتُ لأداء فريضة الحج، وفي أثناء طوافي رأيت رجلا متعلقاً بأستار الكعبة يقول: تبتُ إليك.. ارحمني.. لن أعود إلى معصيتك فتأملتُ هذا الأوّاه المنيب الذي يناجي ربه، فوجدته لص الأمــــــــــس..
... فقلتُ في نفسي: ترك باباً مفتوحاً ففتح الله له كل الأبواب ...
إيـــــــاك أن تغلق جميع الأبواب بينك وبين الله عز وجل حتى ولو كنت عاصياً وتقترف معاصيَ كثيرة،
فعسى باب واحد أن يفتح لك أبـــــــــــــوابً

will translate soon...

MoAwr
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MoAwr » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:40 pm

my daily reminder

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waayeel101 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:09 pm

: عن أبي أمامة قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: أنا زعيم ببيت في ربض الجنة لمن ترك المراء وإن كان محقا، وببيت في وسط الجنة لمن ترك الكذب وإن كان مازحا، وببيت في أعلى الجنة لمن حسن خلقه

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.