Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First light rail in sub-Saharan Africa AddisMetro to start operation tomorrow on Sep 20 in Ethiopia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bibaaye6828
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: First light rail in sub-Saharan Africa AddisMetro to start operation tomorrow on Sep 20 in Ethiopia

Postby Bibaaye6828 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:16 pm

The motorway coming into addis starting from nazaret the chinks built is unvelievable. When i seen it i was in awe wlh.

Xamar ma gaareso addis lol. they're scum tho so fuck em.
When did you visit?
Last november. Went by mininus to Diredawa. I also seen construction ongoing on the old line from ddawa to djbouti. The chinese going hard lol. This addis project looked close to being. finished last year don't know why they took so long tho.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: First light rail in sub-Saharan Africa AddisMetro to start operation tomorrow on Sep 20 in Ethiopia

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Xamar will easily pass dirty Addis Ababa within 10 years inshAllah.

What are you smoking?
:Puhlease:

Eedo hadaa adiga SL ka quusatey lagama wado inaan adinkoo kale nahay. Mogadishu will surprise the world by 2025 bi idnillah.
Mogadishu

2010 :sadbron:

2015 :blessed:

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Xamar is still shit compared to Addis.

Even in 2015 and probably for our entire lifetime.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Horta one thing i noticed is Daarood & Isaaq out of all somalis have the least positive hope for their homeland.
I guess 2 decades of relative peace with minimal development has taken it's toll on their psyches.
Haha sucks to be you. :Shrug:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Horta one thing i noticed is Daarood & Isaaq out of all somalis have the least positive hope for their homeland.
I guess 2 decades of relative peace with minimal development has taken it's toll on their psyches.
It seems hawiye want to paint a different picture to the one on the ground. Few turkish aid projects are not development nigger, now show me that Usaid sack.

Btw majority of rich somali businessmen and women are Isaaq. They have invested in their land while jujuwiye build Low quality hotels in Nairobi.

Once again stop being jealous of our cushatic brothers and go back to west Africa

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:49 pm

We are realistic, while you live in lala fantasyland.

South Somalia is arguably the most backwards place of the entire planet. I can't think of a worse place, seriously even Gaza & North Korea are better off.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Are you saying Xamar is more backward than PL ? In what world, you useless jeberti ? :lol: :lol:

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Never been to godforsaken Mogadishu, so I don't know. But it looks like shit from what I gather, even when you guys show those highly selective bullshit images. Puntland is a better place overall and much safer as well.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Kid don't make me post pics. Meesha haisku ceebeyn. Qof daarood oo Xamar wax ka sheegikara ma jiree. You're the fuckin gypsies of Horn of Africa.
Last edited by GIJaamac on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Never been to godforsaken Mogadishu, so I don't know. But it looks like shit from what I gather, even when you guys show those highly selective bullshit images. Puntland is a better place overall and much safer as well.
Why do you hate so much? :lol:

Ethiopians are building their country while zoomalis hating each other :snoop:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.