Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Its getting real, Marriage is expensive

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Its getting real, Marriage is expensive

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:08 am

sumu, seriouslly bro, open online donation website. i promise i will let every one i know to donate. i know you sare very tough man who paid all his debt. no harm to use little help.

you make me feel guilty wallah.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:18 am

Marka hore sariir raadi
Salli iyo furaash raadi
Saddex daa haddaad waydo
Hadda saantu qodax maaha
Saadaashu guul weeye.
Caadi maaha.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:23 am

sumu, seriouslly bro, open online donation website. i promise i will let every one i know to donate. i know you sare very tough man who paid all his debt. no harm to use little help.

Walaalo, Donation for what? dad miyaa xabsi kujira? ma qof jiran baa isbitaal yaal? ma qofbaa lahaystaa maxbuus ah? This whole $10,000 is unnecessary burden that Somali people put on any marriage suiter. Fiiri, I can get about $3000 in before next ramadan. If I give the girl's family about $1000 for sooryo ( well, we are not doing business. Its just some sort of culture requirement), $2000 is enough to buy sariir, saxamada iyo digsida cuntada, and the walima for couple of people. What I have way kufilantahay if people stop commercializing marriage. Marriage is supposed to be for the 2 people get sakinah and raxma not for making money and making a whole tribe rich and out of poverty. $5000 bal maxay urabaan. Maybe they want to fund some sort of federal state oo reerkooda dhisan rabo.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 am

:lol: :lol: making $10000 some one rich!

samu, i guess you are trolling us or America is very cheap. some somali guy here wanted to marry. we all chip even though some one paid most of it (:lol:) one person bought bedroom, the other living room, another one dinning and ACs and that cost us over $15 000 and we didnt even get kitchen thing and window covering. at the end costed $22 000. that is only the furnuring the 2 between appartment.

since i dont plan marrying any time soon, i want help brothers who want to marry.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:43 am

Walaalo, Donation for what? dad miyaa xabsi kujira? ma qof jiran baa isbitaal yaal? ma qofbaa lahaystaa maxbuus ah? This whole $10,000 is unnecessary burden that Somali people put on any marriage suiter. Fiiri, I can get about $3000 in before next ramadan. If I give the girl's family about $1000 for sooryo ( well, we are not doing business. Its just some sort of culture requirement), $2000 is enough to buy sariir, saxamada iyo digsida cuntada, and the walima for couple of people. What I have way kufilantahay if people stop commercializing marriage. Marriage is supposed to be for the 2 people get sakinah and raxma not for making money and making a whole tribe rich and out of poverty. $5000 bal maxay urabaan. Maybe they want to fund some sort of federal state oo reerkooda dhisan rabo.
This is the khiyaali I'm talking about :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 am

he is trolling us. no one can be this naive.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 am

Or you could get a ex-con outfit. Change your name to Tyrese Smith and offer her 25 cents. :geek:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 am

Sheikh kan warkiisa naga dhaaf Ana guur serious ka ah I will holla at you when I'm ready :myman:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:01 am

wa blan bro. inshallah mid khair qabta Allah ko sahlo.

make sure mid aroortada connect to her.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:13 am

Sheikh kan warkiisa naga dhaaf Ana guur serious ka ah I will holla at you when I'm ready :myman:
You better come with that oil sands dollar hadi kale waa maraqkaga

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 am

i was with my lawyer. what ever you make seems they tax it!!

their income taxi is crazy too. 5 times my zakat .lol

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:28 am

i was with my lawyer. what ever you make seems they tax it!!

their income taxi is crazy too. 5 times my zakat .lol
Whatever you make seems they tax it :russ: :dead:

Sh hyper allow dhawr walahi waan qoslay :rose:

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:00 pm

OK here is the difference between me and all the other marriages that happen in America.

Other people take everything by credit. Furniture, cars, etc. I do not deal with Ribah. Other people cheat the gov't and they eat haram food. They live on boyfriend/girlfriend arrangement and they do not pay rent, food, nothing. They save $2000 a month. I pay everything in cash. I can only save $500 when I work a little overtime. Others live in hooyo's house who live in public housing, section 8 and all the other cayr assisted living. I live on my own and eat my sweat.

Hada ma fahamtay? meeshaan qof allah kacabsado lacag meel madhigto.

I forgot. Others marry single mothers sida Salool iyo Aisha and drink the gov't provided milk for the children and sleep on the bed that was left by the ex-husband. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leftist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leftist » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Ugaas, since truth has become so rare to find, people find it hillarious and funny if you just tell them the truth. Dadkii riwaayad iyo been unbeey kunool yihiin. Markaan kudhahay alxd I have $1800 in my account for the first time since 2009, qosol ayayba kuwaayesheen. see kudhici kartaa? $100K ayaan vacation ku aaday, my dress cost me $10,000. Xitaa kii yaraa ee reer cali suufi kulahaa xitaa $50,000 lacag ma moodo. Waxaad umalaysaa caruurtii ay dhaleen Generals kii kacaanka ee Xoosh kibray,iyo liiqliiqato in ay inta joogaan.

Sxb the truth of the matter is, $10,000 is a lot of money for me. I never had a rich dad and I never inherited anything. The only money that I have earn in my life is through paycheck. When I pay all my expenses, the most i can save waa $500 if I don't pay anything for that month. So it will take me 20 months to Save $10,000.

I don't see anything funny or unrealistic about that. Mindhaa Waad mirqaansantihiin.
Sumu, do you, sxb. You are living honorably and attaining your rizq by the dint of hard work and by the sweat of your brow. Nothing but respect. Like you said, many of these ppl oo kula yaaban, they are living on welfare, and if not, they were raised on welfare

When hyperactive says something like this:
Xitaa kii yaraa ee reer cali suufi kulahaa xitaa $50,000 lacag ma moodo.
you have to understand that the Qatari government cradle-to-the-grave welfare system(in the form of high salaries for marginal work, don't even have to show up, and if you're a "shaykh" better yet, you get paid for just growing a beard and wearing a qamees) has provided for him his whole life. From his private school education to the Hummer H3 to the house he just bought. He never knew what it's like to juggle: rent, tution payment, monthly biil to family members.

So stop justifying yourself to them. For those of us in the xamaali-trenches just like you, who stand on our own two feet without assistance from anybody, we stand tall and proud. So stand tall and proud. When they make fun of you, remind them that their parents had to lie about being married so that they would get a little extra caano-boore niido from the welfare system.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:13 pm

What you need to do is find a reasonable woman with reasonable expectations. I know this 33 year old Muslimah who is panicking because she hasn't found the right Farax who meets her standards: moderate, has a job, a college degree and no kids. The alarm bells are ringing and she doesn't even want a wedding. If she wasn't the ex-'s cousin, I'd be on it like white on rice.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.