Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahaha did SLAND really arrest xidigaha geeska for performing in Xamar?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ahaha did SLAND really arrest xidigaha geeska for performing in Xamar?

Postby cheifaqilbari » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:24 am

^ June 1960 Lie, in afsomali Beenaali. The person who uploaded the video is named Shuceb Maxamed, his home city in his facebook is registered as Moqadisho, Banaadir. He has also shared a video of people in moqadisho demonstrating, another video of Geedi and Tarzan "hantida Xmar leysku heysto" , he talks with that southern tongues that can not copied, and finally the last prove friend Farhiyo moqadishowi comments on his video" raggine ba afkey so xidheen " kkkkk tag that Losser iska ammus ha is cebenin dumarki baa kula yabey .nigger micheeda taqaana, dou really, if so stop projecting adoonida on others.I am an adoon of allah , you adoon of ur tongue benaali a trade of dadka xaram ku dahsy amba lagu so korieyey .

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:56 am

Same here. After a while I just wanted them to be locked up just more of these munaafiqs come out and expose themselves for who they really are. One person posted here saying the arrests were qabil motivated, not realizing the majority of the singers are Isaaq (the oday guy is guyoobe apparently lol)
Only the big melon xaliimo is isaaaq. Others all of them are not isaaaqs. I even heard the xaliimo singer has hawiye children cuz she use married koonfurian mandingo.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Same here. After a while I just wanted them to be locked up just more of these munaafiqs come out and expose themselves for who they really are. One person posted here saying the arrests were qabil motivated, not realizing the majority of the singers are Isaaq (the oday guy is guyoobe apparently lol)
Only the big melon xaliimo is isaaaq. Others all of them are not isaaaqs. I even heard the xaliimo singer has hawiye children cuz she use married koonfurian mandingo.
Ok what are the other guys' tribes since you know better than us?

QuantumSatis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby QuantumSatis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:21 pm

QuantumSatis you're filled with hate and rage. In one hand you sound undermining Samoroon and the other hand you show us with resentment and hate towards Duriyada.

Bal adiguna orodoo social media video soo dhig sidii Nakruuma while shedding your crocodile tears.

I touched a nerve miyaa? Waad is hayn wayday. Soomaalida waa wada qabiiliiste, but Isaqs take the cake. And how do I undermine Samaroon? They are not your average war like clan. They are people who value peace and education. Also, We know that given the opportunity and when the political landscape changes, Samaroon/Gudabiirsi will be with the rest of Somalis. Isaqs will only determine their future as a clan since they don't represent other clans in northeastern/western Somalia politically. Plus what I said about arresting someone like that prominent wouldn't have happened if they have the support of an armed clan like the rest of Somalis is true.

This is a view all Somalis other than Isaqs share. You take care of your clan fiefdom till things change. untill then, it would be nice if Isaq folks who keep company of other Somalis don't behave unsomali like. When they are alone, they can bullshit themselves, nobody cares, but when you guys are with other Somalis, you need to be part of them and behave well. Cause Somalis see you as another Somali clan no more or no less.

I don't know why they made you a mode btw, you are just your average badaw/jaahil clanist from the north, perhaps they wanted an Isaq guy to represent since you are not qualified based on demeanor.

Mode waxba kama ogid, but then again, maryooleey qualifies anyone with no credence.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:41 pm

nimcaan the most famous of all xidigaha geeska is gadabuursi.
other one is Gabooye.
and the third one is OGAADEN...
xaliiimo whit fine melons isaaq..

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:12 pm

nimcaan the most famous of all xidigaha geeska is gadabuursi.
other one is Gabooye.
and the third one is OGAADEN...
xaliiimo whit fine melons isaaq..
Xasan Saleban Dhuxul, the brain behind the group who is also Guddomiyaha XG is ree Gabiley but grew up in Borama
Ahmed wali furinle, the music maestro is ree Jigjiga but is Gadabursi
Nimcaan Hilaac is ree Borama
Mursal Muuse is ree Borama
Maxamed Bk I think ree Burco or Cerigabo
Yurub Geenyo, people claim all sorts, Isaaq, Samaroon and ogaden have been mentioned but she grew up in Borama
Hamda Queen Kaynan is Isaaq
Asma love, married to Ahmed wali is Isaaq ree Hargeisa dhalad
Khadra Sinimo married to Mursal is Isaaq, asal ree Hargeisa
Abdirahman Cirro Ogaden but asal ciyal Hargeisa
Abdirahman Oday ? Guyoobe, Gabooye?
Abdirizaq Anshax is Gadabursi
Abdi Hani is ree Hargeisa Isaaq
Yusuf Jeego is Gadabursi
Yusuf Hanad is Isaaq
Ismail Danan is Gadabursi
Hodan abdirahman, an honorary member and the most famous is of course born and bred Boramawiyad

P.s The list might not be exhaustive!
Last edited by AGENT447 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:15 pm

Agent the 4 members of geeska who went xamar only the girl is isaaq soo maaha ?

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 pm

I would think so Dattore, unless Abdirahman Oday is Isaaq. But you are all saying is either what, Guyoobe or Gabooye.?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm

midgaan(the original name) lakiin gabooye is the new more political correct one i think, laakiin guyoobe?? never heard that..

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:31 pm

midgaan(the original name) lakiin gabooye is the new more political correct one i think, laakiin guyoobe?? never heard that..
Why did somalia arrest journalist awil dahir

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Guyoobe is ciidagale. Methylamine is Guyoobe. Besides, It doesn't matter Xiddigaha geeska qolodooda. They're unique and talented Somali fanaaniin. Insha allah they will stay united for many years to come.

Besides, since you obsess qabyaalad. Cakuse is HAG minster and was the guy behind their arrest. :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

iam not a qabiiliste.. man laakiin i like fadhi ku dirir or internet ku dirir :up:

walaahi hadda ayaan maqlay. xitaa maba ogeeyn inuu xamar aaday waxaan u maleeyey inuu wali London somali universal tv halkaa uu ka shaqeeyo..

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm

:wtf: when was my uncle awil dahir arrested?

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:41 pm

:wtf: when was my uncle awil dahir arrested?
today after airing a program

BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BVSNet » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Although I find arresting FANAANIIN to be disgusting at all times while they were performing well within their rights I am more disgusted when I see WALAWEYN hypocrite crying fake tears of grief and Somalinimo.
lol. I despise fake moral of Somalinimo too. Waxay isu haystaan inay clever yihiin.

Somalinimo is for the land, you lot can go back to Saudi Arabia if you want :up: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.