Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sir Luggoyo

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Sir Luggoyo

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:45 pm

Altimo Fiino Atoorihii waa dhintey Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shaahii ma dhamaysatay.?

Maxaadse ula safnayd Ina Baxar? Haweenkaa loo hiilayaa weligaa. Shocked Shocked

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Sir Luggoyo

Postby xoogSADE14 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:49 pm

[quote="kambuli"

Maxaadse ula safnayd Ina Baxar? Haweenkaa loo hiilayaa weligaa. Shocked Shocked[/quote]

like me right Very Happy

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:51 pm

Xoog,

No you were dhexdhexaad, which is fine.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:40 pm

Loooooooool@ altimo fino atoorihi waa dhintay> Filinku wu inaga xumaaday , happy ending -ga ayay dadku jecel yihin Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:53 pm

Waryahee, ma kuuwi maraykan ku keenay baa kuugu sheekayay computer-ka wax laga wasa? Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:46 pm

Waryee, maxa kaa xanajiyay niyoow, xalay adigu miyaanad odhan midgan baan aho thank you USA for bringing me here. Maanta , I was born here baad socota miya? Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:51 pm

Marduuf , inaad reer bari tahay ba kugu caddaatee, waxan ku idhi , can't you hold a conversation with anyone , without insulting him/her.
Number 2 , where did I say I hate the US?

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:01 pm

Those who say wacdalle , are generally reer bari , marduufow.
You seem to be a very angry young person , I don't the roots of all your hate , laakiin may Allah help you <-- trying to stay as civilized as possible. Laughing

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:56 pm

Kambuli,

Something happened in Mogadishu recently:

Qolo reer xamar ah ayaa waxaa u soo dhacay tuug aan qori wadanin. People in Mogadishu are used to thugs armed and this thief had no weapons. The reer xamar people stood up and cheered:

Xageed jirtey adiga!
Soo dhowow!
Waa lagu waayey!

Apparently the notion of a thief without a gun was overwhelming Laughing Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:50 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing , very funny globe

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:00 am

Ina baxar, here comes another one from Mogadishu.

The business of grave digging is a big one in Mogadishu with all the deaths carried out by moryans.

An asharaf guys dies and the gravediggers asked for 30 dollars. While asharafs were burying their dead- a group of habar gidir bodies are brought to the graveyard. The gravediggers greets them and tells them it would cost them 10 dollars each.

The confused Asharaf asks why are you charging the habar gidir's a lower price?

The gravedigger says "You fool, I am giving them a discount bcause they are regulars" Laughing Laughing

It is called pricing strategy Laughing

Mad_Dog206
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: With President Kim Jong Il, President of Jubbaland State of Kenya

Postby Mad_Dog206 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:22 am

here is another funny story.

out of all the somali people, abgaal woman r the most freakist and free sexual minded..infact the whole abgaal people are. there was an army base near jowhar and the abgaal villages were unofficial brothels.

this one soldier goes to his young ladybird country bumbkin and starts doin her in the same hut her mom is sleepin in, her mom hears the noise and wakes up.

here is the story in HAWIYE tongue Laughing

Mom: AY TUXUBAY (young girl) Laughing

Girl: YA HABARO (old woman) Laughing

Mom: XAA YEERAAYO Laughing

Girl: ASKARI DOWLAA MA HAAN QOOMBAARO Laughing

Mom: XUU RIBIYAA (maxuu rabaa) Laughing

Girl: DHEEROW RIBIYAA (he wants ceeb) Laughing

Mom: YAMA SIISOO (ma siisid) Laughing

Girl: YAMA SIIHAA, MINAAN DHEEROW DHIIBAA CADAW NUURKII MA HAAN INDHA KA BIRIQSINAA SIIHAA (i want give him ceeb and if i was givin ceeb, i would give it an abgaal) Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:23 am

[quote="Globetrotter-"]Kambuli,

Something happened in Mogadishu recently:

Qolo reer xamar ah ayaa waxaa u soo dhacay tuug aan qori wadanin. People in Mogadishu are used to thugs armed and this thief had no weapons. The reer xamar people stood up and cheered:

Xageed jirtey adiga!
Soo dhowow!
Waa lagu waayey!

Apparently the notion of a thief without a gun was overwhelming Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is classic. They must've given him everything he asked for free, they must've missed him. Damn.

Kambuli,

Actually I wasn't siding with neither of you but merely enjoying how events were unfolding and the shukaansi was processing, but you both disappointed me. I hate sad endings

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:30 am

Glo,

That was a good one. Laughing

But I believe Reer Xamar are samarter than faro dheer. They value their life. That is why they do not die for something they can replace. Remember the story "Xaggees geynaa" ? Suuqa lee ma geynaayoo? Laughing

Sir,

It was not a bad ending. As the saying goes "Balaayo daaman la qabtay leedahay ee dabo la qabto ma leh". Marba haddii ay sheeko kale iyo duul kale oo la hadlay ay meesha soo gashay, maxaa I dhigey? Intey goori goor tahay sow inaan ka alaab uruursado maaha Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.