Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalilander begging White people to tell him he's not black

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalilander begging White people to tell him he's not black

Postby Itrah » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Why are you on White Cultural Forum for years? Seems like you two have more in common than you think.
I don't have an account there. I was lurking their genetics discussions section - which is semi-interesting - and then saw this dumb Somalilander's thread on the dashboard.
he told them he is yemeni
jebarti somalilander. darod are very shameful people
Now you are forcing me to expose your lies. Let me use the search tool and expose to you that he is indeed a Somalilander.
Edit: Ok, here:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... ible-to-go
I can trace my lineage to the 14th century...

My patriarch's shrine, in Maydh Somaliland:
What now? Mahoka :dead:

Djiboutian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Djiboutian » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:26 pm

He said " I'm rarely classified as Black ". How is that begging white to tell him he is not Black?!! He just posted his photo and left it for them to judge.

Judging from his look, he looks pure Somalilander. I do agree with him, MOST Somalilanders looks like him although he is darker than average people.

This is what I call "Shaqo la'an". Registering to weirdo website to insult someone or to prove him wrong.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 pm

He said " I'm rarely classified as Black ". How is that begging white to tell him he is not Black?!! He just posted his photo and leave it for them to judge.

Judging from his look, he looks pure Somalilander. I do agree with him, MOST Somalilander looks like him although he is darker than average people.

This is what I call "Shaqo la'an". Registering to weirdo website to insult someone or to prove him wrong.
Somewhere in the middle of the thread he starts arguing with some white guys that Somalis are not black and that Obama is blacker than him and other weird shit. And that he's like Yemenis. How is that not delusional?

This guy has been doing the same shtick for years on that place. It's madness.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Well damnImage

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Hopefully someone will make an account there and put this whacko on blast, would be too hilarious!! Image

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 pm

He said " I'm rarely classified as Black ". How is that begging white to tell him he is not Black?!! He just posted his photo and leave it for them to judge.

Judging from his look, he looks pure Somalilander. I do agree with him, MOST Somalilander looks like him although he is darker than average people.

Somewhere in the middle of the thread he starts arguing with some white guys that Somalis are not black and that Obama is blacker than him and other weird shit. And that he's like Yemenis. How is that not delusional?

This guy has been doing the same shtick for years on that place. It's madness.
Itrah, he is just one individual that has swollen the Arab myth bullshit and trying to associate with a non 'African' heritage but many are not like that.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:02 am

That nygga still around lol

Last I remember he was trolling the bodybuilding forum as molec or something like that.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:09 am

Why are you on White Cultural Forum for years? Seems like you two have more in common than you think.
I don't have an account there. I was lurking their genetics discussions section - which is semi-interesting - and then saw this dumb Somalilander's thread on the dashboard.
he told them he is yemeni
jebarti somalilander. darod are very shameful people
Now you are forcing me to expose your lies. Let me use the search tool and expose to you that he is indeed a Somalilander.
Edit: Ok, here:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... ible-to-go
I can trace my lineage to the 14th century...

My patriarch's shrine, in Maydh Somaliland:
What now? Mahoka :dead:
I don't understand why you trying to throw him under the bus...I don't know what's worse him claiming he is not black or you visiting a white culture site for years keeping tabs on him taking notes.I guess birds of feather flock together.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 am

All this prejudice against somalilanders need to stop ASAP it's almost 2016 time to move on get a life.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:05 am

I don't understand why you trying to throw him under the bus...I don't know what's worse him claiming he is not black or you visiting a white culture site for years keeping tabs on him taking notes.I guess birds of feather flock together.
Keeping tabs? Exaggeration much. I was just briefly browsing and stumbled upon his dumb shit by accident. Why are you defending your faggoty Somaliland cousin? You think he's right?

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:07 am

Keeping taps? Get a life. I was just browsing and stumbled upon it by accident. Why are you defending your faggoty Somaliland cousin? You think he's right?

If you keeping tabs on him like that you must have a crush on him don't blush :oops:

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:08 am

If you keeping tabs on him like that you must have a crush on him don't blush :oops:
Oh how cute, you are defending your gay cousin.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:10 am

Your only one saying he gay so how you know Mr on the down low

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 am

If I could get paid for how many somalian dudes is a homo or tranny I would be rich as fk by now just the past year that blackass tranny got shot in tdot was from somalia so get a life dude because I think you got gay tendencies following this dude just like my fellow brother has pointed out already out

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:28 am

Don't make me bring out my large portfolio of Dooro and Hutu weirdos, lunatics, cadaan-wannabes and gaalo...:MJ:

Its' funny, a successful Somalilander is claimed by every walaweyn :whew:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.