Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalilander begging White people to tell him he's not black

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalilander begging White people to tell him he's not black

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:56 pm

^ I don't know the guy, I was merely disgusted at his behavior that is all. You are thinking too much of it.
I've just had a flick through the link you've posted. The guy doesn't beg white at all. Why the misleading title?

If he wants to claim being Somali/not black it's his prerogative. I, for instance don't consider Obama to be black. He's mixed race and I don't consider Indians to be black either. It's about features. The guy in the link looks Dravidian/south Arabian to me.

I don't agree with frequenting such weird websites and posting your pictures for strangers. Cadaan are very vindictive.
he is just a timo jileec isaaq dude trolling people on a Euro forum.

Since when did somalis start claiming to be black anyways? i thought people on the forum was in an agreement that we were are somalis Point blank and not some lost Africans with no cultural identity other than to refer to ourselves as an Abstract Color empty color.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Dont lie this is what actually got you pissed. Comment From this british girl!

:dead:
Zoomalis are 50% to 65% Nilotic.

It is pretty stupid to ask white people whether or not Somalis are black. If Somalis aren't black, then the Dinka aren't black either. :notsure:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:26 pm

MightyNomad are you this guy?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Nah, MN is D-Block.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Was there an independent verification?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Lol @ verification.

I am certain he is Darood and his views on Somalis rule him out of the Uncle Juuxa Al Hashemi camp. He is anti everything including Arabs and would not go on a forum claiming to be a Hashemite

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 pm

It is pretty stupid to ask white people whether or not Somalis are black. If Somalis aren't black, then the Dinka aren't black either. :notsure:
Somalis are Somalis PERIOD!! why rob us the ability to self define ourselves we are not some adoons who dehumanize ourselves being an abstract empty color. We have culure, land and history.
Why do you care about the term ''black'' when you live in Sweden? It has absolutely no meaning there or most of the world. In the USA it does because of idiotic African Americans who don't know where they are from, so they cling on the black identity.

:dead:

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Nah, MN is D-Block.
Nope i am not him why do you ask cherine? and who the fuck is D-Block?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Nah, MN is D-Block.
Nope i am not him why do you ask cherine? and who the fuck is D-Block?
My bad, I could have sworn that you were Darood (D-Block). viewtopic.php?t=368769&start=45

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 pm

So, Somalis are a cross between a Dinka man and a gabadh tima jilec oo reer mtDNA M, N, reer bariga dhexe? Is that the E-V32 crew only? Who were these women's (M, N) male counterparts? In other words, what were their fathers' haplogroup(s)? Damn, Dinkas are like 7 footers and ugly as hell.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:16 pm

So Somalis are a cross between a Dinka man and a gabadh tima jilec oo reer mtDNA M, N, reer bariga dhexe? Is that the E-V32 crew only? Who were these women's (M, N) male counterparts? In other words, what were their fathers' haplogroup(s)?
Reer T1 Somalis have the same autosomal ancestry as reer E-V32. There's no racial difference whatsoever besides the male lineage. On the mtDNA, they have the exact same stuff and frequencies.

To be more precise, the autosomal origin of Somalis is more like:

1/3 Nilotic 1/3 Paleo Horn African 1/3 North African/Mediterranean/Southwest Asian.
Damn, Dinkas are like 7 footers and ugly as hell.
Respect your ancestor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Itrah,

I won't look a Dinka the same way again...lol. OK, but who were the fathers of these women, what were their y chromosomes, the first mama "M" or "N" fathers' Y chromosome?

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:34 pm

1/3 Nilotic 1/3 Paleo Horn African 1/3 North African/Mediterranean/Southwest Asian.

I doubt Somalis have any nilotic admixture at all. I have never seen anything referring to that ever.

Itrah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Itrah » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:38 pm

I doubt Somalis have any nilotic admixture at all. I have never seen anything referring to that ever.
They do.

All people from the Horn of Africa have it because the Cushites migrated from North Sudan to Ethiopia.

Amharas, Tigrays, Tigres, Afars ALL have Nilotic admixture. In them it even shows up as A3b2.

AlHatimiWalShashi

Postby AlHatimiWalShashi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:17 pm

looooooool do some Somalis ever get tired of talking about their origins. One day are this one day they are that one day they are bani hashim. What the heck is going on in their minds hahahahahahaha

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.