Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This woman could be the most beautiful cushitic woman ive ever seen

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
momme1234

Re: This woman could be the most beautiful cushitic woman ive ever seen

Postby momme1234 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:23 pm

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk ... g-westgate This bitch is anti somali she wants somalis being deported
They’ve made me question my religion,” Adam told me of the Shabaab, which has claimed to have carried out the attack. As we were speaking, A.P.C.s rumbled onto the road behind us, on their way from Westgate. Adam considers herself an open-minded Muslim, but her experience at Westgate has changed her. She said that she could now see the logic in the mass deportations of Somali immigrants that the government has been threatening since attacks began in Kenya. “Right now, I feel like they should all be sent back. Let them go and burn each other in their homes.”
Often, she would get caught up for hours in conversation—she speaks Swahili, Somali, English, and some Arabic—at ArtCaffe. Like many in Kenya, Adam is part Kenyan and part Somali, and a Muslim. “You know how Somalis are,” she told me, “we always have to get the story on everything.”
She doesn't have to question her religion but alshabab are a scary bunch.

She also mentions her husband texting her from Hong Kong. Could be a gaal husband or a Somali on a foreign trip. Did she say she was a model?
She was married with Austrian f1 driver Roland Ratzenberger who she had a kid with before he died in 1994. rAound the same the time she was leaving the model spotlight. So she's probably not married with a Somali her father was kenyan and her mother Somali so she probably were more raised within her fathers culture then her mother's. As we all know Somali women who are so disgusting that they marry non somalis will not produce good offspring. and here she is some days after he died. Image
Last edited by momme1234 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:25 pm

kikuyu is bantu only ones that look good are the ones mixed with hindi and british
Last edited by JSL3000 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:27 pm

She also goes by the name of khadija qalanjo

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:27 pm

^^ thanks for the info bro but I can't see the link. Hope to see it tomorrow inshaAllah.

Many thanks. Tc

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Anyways I don't like any somali girl that models they all have a tendency to marry a gaalo and go atheist

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm

She also goes by the name of khadija qalanjo
Oh no she doesn't. That title is only reserved for the legendary Gadabursi woman that the phrase was coined from. This lady is not even Somali culturally. Plus, she looks more Oromo than Somali.

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Yo bro she actually does she doesn't deserve it but in 90s model industry it was common place to have to names to be mysterious and have a better brand

momme1234

Postby momme1234 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:44 pm

After The Death Of Austrian Automobile Racer Roland Ratzenberger, His Companion The Somali Model Khadija Qalanjo Stays Alone In Their Apartment Of Monaco. in a magazine after he died

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 am

she's dhullo. :lol:
that's why i want to relocate to Las Anaanod
What is your obsession with Dhullooz?

You seem like guy hurt by them that you have to keep repeating them in every comment of yours :lol:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:40 am

Somalia would have been 100% cushitic if u would have taken the MJ's out.

They brought our collective Cushitic blood and genes couple of notches down.

Get rid of the maJAREERteens and Somalis would be couple of shades lighter.
:lol:
Reality check:

Barwanis aka Swahilis have the most Niger-Congo ancestry in Somalia after the Jareerweyne and Bajuni tribes.

You are the 3rd most Negroid clan of Somalia. Only because you are additionally mixed with Arabs it doesn't show as much, but you actually have Central African ancestry, while all other ethnic Somali nomad clans don't.
:deadrose:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:09 am

Many of the people in this thread are acting as if they have never seen beautiful Somali women. I was eating last night in a Somali run restaurant and one of the Somali girl who was working there can beat all of these women.

Is it possible that you guys live in an area where you don't see that many Somali women?

Bottom line, I see gorgeous Somali women every day, fellas. Who needs these naked models?

Hararboy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hararboy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:28 am

After The Death Of Austrian Automobile Racer Roland Ratzenberger, His Companion The Somali Model Khadija Qalanjo Stays Alone In Their Apartment Of Monaco. in a magazine after he died
:ehh: Atleast she didnt marry a bantu billionaire or celebrity like most East African supermodels these days. She has standards, thats something I support in all somali women who dont wanna marry Somali men.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Hararboy, are people from Sudan also considered Cushitics, since they look very similar to East Africans?

Hararboy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hararboy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:21 pm

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk ... g-westgate This bitch is anti somali she wants somalis being deported
They’ve made me question my religion,” Adam told me of the Shabaab, which has claimed to have carried out the attack. As we were speaking, A.P.C.s rumbled onto the road behind us, on their way from Westgate. Adam considers herself an open-minded Muslim, but her experience at Westgate has changed her. She said that she could now see the logic in the mass deportations of Somali immigrants that the government has been threatening since attacks began in Kenya. “Right now, I feel like they should all be sent back. Let them go and burn each other in their homes.”
Often, she would get caught up for hours in conversation—she speaks Swahili, Somali, English, and some Arabic—at ArtCaffe. Like many in Kenya, Adam is part Kenyan and part Somali, and a Muslim. “You know how Somalis are,” she told me, “we always have to get the story on everything.”
Shes a self critical somali who feels embarrassed by the somali community for its prediposition to violence and religious extremism which only damages other somalis. Can you blame her for being self deprecating? Alot of decent and hardworking Kenyan somalis whove built a decent and peaceful life in kenya are ashamed to be associated with those uncivilized somali tribes who are killing and terrorizing their own brothers and sisters for the sake of clan superiority or religion. Many feel like theyre jeopardizing their only chance to live in peace in Kenya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.