Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess where this is

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Guess where this is

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:31 pm

:russ: :deadrose:

Warya Skipper Kuwaa waxbaa gaadhey shoow
:lol: Thug, don't mind the third person, kuwaasi waa aniga cuz...some of my misadventures waagan malabka aha
It reminded me of Lejustier and Goljano's adventures in London in the 90s.Which they once shared with us in the IPG :lol:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Near Tana river, degodia land
Since when did afmadow and liboi become degodia land or when did they (degodia) ever live near tana river?

Degodia live in wajeer. As dry as Cali sabeex sorry jala :lol:
they do now :lol: sorry Ogaden, back to ethio :down:

You either Back up with solid evidence or back off & stick to galkacayo only :lol:

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Since when did afmadow and liboi become degodia land or when did they (degodia) ever live near tana river?

Degodia live in wajeer. As dry as Cali sabeex sorry jala
they do now :lol: sorry Ogaden, back to ethio :down:

You either Back up with solid evidence or back off & stick to galkacayo only :lol:
I'm from Hargeisa and I'm isaaq. I worn't downgrade to that desert galkacyo and get shot :lol:

Degodia, Ajuuran and Garre own Garrisa, Wajir and Mandheera :lol:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Keep trying sxb :lol: . Let me educate you

Garissa= 100% OG
Wajeer= 50%degodia 40%OG 10% ajuuraan
Mandera=45% Gare 35% Degodia 20% Ajuuran, murale, others.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:12 pm

degodia? is that a real tribe name or naanays?

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Real tribe. Are you serious? :lol:

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Keep trying sxb :lol: . Let me educate you

Garissa= 100% OG
Wajeer= 50%degodia 40%OG 10% ajuuraan
Mandera=45% Gare 35% Degodia 20% Ajuuran, murale, others.
Nah, Garissa = 50% OG 50% bantu kenyas, I mean the whole university is like non somali students. The workers, the army and all sorts :lol
Wajeer 50%degodia 25%OG 10% ajuuraan 10% Garre 5% others
Mandeera is mixxed

Plenty of gadsan biimal/Fiqicilmi and other dir in wajir and other parts of Northern Kenya...
degodia? is that a real tribe name or naanays?
Yeah, like Hawadle and others, Hawiye claims them to pad their numbers.

Mainly in Kenya, but also the borders and kilinka shanaad. They are always in the news for their fights with garre in Kenya.

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 pm

when did garissa become 50% bantu :dwill: ...bantus live on the side of the river which is tana river county ( mororo and madogo)...garissa town is 99 % somalis.

the students came from all over kenya..they were not living in garissa town

Otherbrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Otherbrother » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:52 pm

when did garissa become 50% bantu :dwill: ...bantus live on the side of the river which is tana river county ( mororo and madogo)...garissa town is 99 % somalis.

They everywhere now :lol:

They are doing what the yahuud do and move in. Gariisa is not in good hands in the OG hands. :stylin:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:56 pm

@ I mean the whole university was like non Somali students. :damn: :pac:

Is that how you come to your conclusion Garissa is 50% bantus? :deadrose:

First of all the reason why they were majority there is, it's cheap, second it's not a prestigious university, third the college specializes in teaching courses mostly ( it was a former nep teachers college later renamed Garissa university) Thirdly there are as much Somali university students from where the Bantus came from as there are lots of Bantus students in Garissa. Forthly in Kenya, doctors, the army, police etc etc are all transferred all over the country once qualified or trained irrespective of the persons background. You will find Somali nurses, doctors, army personnel, police scattered all over the country the same way what you call "Bantus" (a collection of various tribes) are found living & working in Garissa. Lastly, Somalis who qualify for Uni seek more lucrative courses offered in Nairobi universities than joining the Garissa one which caters mainly for students doing teaching courses.

The rest Not worth a reply. Salaama ka dheh duqa

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Not 99 but 100% Somali :up:

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:59 pm

They everywhere now :lol:

They are doing what the yahuud do and move in. Gariisa is not in good hands in the OG hands. :stylin:
nope bro..i was there not long ago....garissa is in good hands..,,bantus dont even have a council in garissa town, bantus are scared to settle in north eastern..only gov employess live here.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:02 pm

The Maandheera Garre are Qunranyow, so Dir. They dominate Maandheera.

Coolman is right Ogaden dominate Garissa.

Otherbrother is right on the Gaadsen etc, presence.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Btw Hoobariiska wasn't lying that shit is Kenya Lol

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Roble,

I know little about the Gare other than them living Mandera And parts of Ethiopia but I believe quranyoo is a sub clan of Gare.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.