Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mourinho is sacked

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Mourinho is sacked

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25 am

This is f up Walahi can't he have one bad focking season!! I swear we won't find a better manager the guy BLEEDS FOCKING BLUE!! Fock roman nd his money I am sick nd tired of him firing managers, Look at arsenal 10 sano without trophies nd Arsen is still there we need stability :pacspit:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:52 am

^^ not today aisha not today :mad:

mourinho remains the best manager in the world!!

https://twitter.com/SkySportsStatto/sta ... 0986914816

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh shit Chelski is mad

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:20 pm

:russ: i think chelsea is going to play in the championship next season.

obstacle24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Prepare for the worst, but still praying for the best

Postby obstacle24 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks for everything you have done for the club jose Mourinho .

But you are simply not a long time solution, I hope you one day can see what you did wrong.

I wish you the best in the future, except against Chelsea
Last edited by obstacle24 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

obstacle24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby obstacle24 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:14 pm

^^
i can understand , It's an emotional time, but remember, you support Chelsea Football Club, not Jose Mourinho Inc , time to move on

obstacle24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby obstacle24 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:15 pm

welcom back Guus Hiddink
Last edited by obstacle24 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

obstacle24
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby obstacle24 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:15 pm

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:39 pm

^^
i can understand , It's an emotional time, but remember, you support Chelsea Football Club, not Jose Mourinho Inc , time to move on
dude dont tell me you agree with this decision!!?? i am absuloutly disgusted walaahi, ofcaurse i support chelsea, but i dont have to agree with roman's stupid and idiotic decisions!! as a chelsea fan you should know there's no better manager for us than mou!! do you realize who did they just fired? the most successful manager we have ever had!! mourinho came to chelsea when we were bascially mediocre team nd won premier league for us frist year he came for the frist time in 50 years then win it again, and roman sacked him the middle of the third season!! then we all know how many managers we fired after him

i was as angry as i am now when roman sacked ancellotti after he won the double and di matteo after he won champion leauge for us, mouriho accepted to came back to build a new generation for us, just few months ago we won the league in style!! broke many records, i understand there might been some issue between mourinho nd players, but the club should have made it clear that mourinho isnt going no where nd the players should get their focking acts together nd start playing!! mourinho came back for one reason only, he could have gone to any other big teams, he came back because he loves the club and for them to treat him like this :pacspit:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:50 pm

But you are simply not a long time solution, I hope you one day can see what you did wrong.

murinho not long time solution? how abt di matteo? ancelloti? forget abt arsen wenger, do you know how many years alex ferguson didnt win anything with man united? specially in his frist years? do want long term stability? show loyalty!!

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:55 pm

blue,you are missing the point,hooliganyahow.

one does not have to be an expert on football to understand the logic behind the sacking.a core principle of effective leadership is for the leader to have the trust and support of his workers.in footballing terms,that is more critical as you only have a small limited of players to carry out your duties.mourinho alienated the most high profile of players(hazard,terry,magic,Costa).if it were one or two less known players or one high profile player he could have disciplined them,but in this scenario,mourinho lost touch with the the spine of the team and the most attacking dimensions of the team(hazard and Costa).

Costa Will be back scoring every other game;hazard will be back to his best;and mAtic will look like the beast he once was.

Mourinho is indeed a great manager,yes,however the lacks two essential ingredients: 1.longevity 2.ability to manage crisis' periods and self reflection during bad terms. This is why I think sir Alex Ferguson is ahead of him.

Mourinho should forget about the dream of ever managing a club for a long tim.this dream has been shattered at Chelsea.he should stick to "projects" like guardiola and manage a top club every three years,because when things go wrong,mourinho will fight with the players,media,every imaginable enemy out there.

Jamaacatu dna-leadership studies.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:02 pm

murinho not long time solution? how abt di matteo? ancelloti? forget abt arsen wenger, do you know how many years alex ferguson didnt win anything with man united? specially in his frist years? do want long term stability? show loyalty!!
Wenger And Ferguson are exceptions to the rule.most managers only last around two seasons nowadays.for Chelsea,that is not so much of a problem as their model is built on hiring and firing managers and buying the best players.their youth players are all crap.what is important about mourinho if Chelsea can get a simeone or someone of that ilk and even win the champions leAgue.?

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:06 pm

blue,you are missing the point,hooliganyahow.

one does not have to be an expert on football to understand the logic behind the sacking.a core principle of effective leadership is for the leader to have the trust and support of his workers.in footballing terms,that is more critical as you only have a small limited of players to carry out your duties.mourinho alienated the most high profile of players(hazard,terry,magic,Costa).if it were one or two less known players or one high profile player he could have disciplined them,but in this scenario,mourinho lost touch with the the spine of the team and the most attacking dimensions of the team(hazard and Costa).

Costa Will be back scoring every other game;hazard will be back to his best;and mAtic will look like the beast he once was.

Mourinho is indeed a great manager,yes,however the lacks two essential ingredients: 1.longevity 2.ability to manage crisis' periods and self reflection during bad terms. This is why I think sir Alex Ferguson is ahead of him.

Mourinho should forget about the dream of every managing a club for a long tim.this dream has been shattered at Chelsea.he should stick to "projects" like guardiola and manage a top club every three years,because when things go wrong,mourinho will fight with the players,media,every imaginable enemy out there.

Jamaacatu dna-leadership studies.
have he lost the dressing rooom frist time they fired him? how about the other managers roman sacked? what i am so mad at isnt letting mourinho go but the trend of firing managers when ever we arnt doing well, specially in midd season!! like i said there have been some issues between him nd some players, btw isnt john terry, its hazard nd costa but the club should have backed him, now its the busiest time in english football, fa cup is going to start soon, we qualify champion league, obviously there's no way we will get relegated so they should have atleast let him stay till the end of the season and then judge.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:19 pm

The first time around he lost the board.again,he had ego problems and this happened towards the end of his reign at Real Madrid,too.

Sxb.we are in 2015.these millionaires will roll around the pitch,feign injuries and sulk like petulant children.watch how Costa will be back to his best in a few weeks. Mourinho lost the ability to rally and motivate his troops due to his stupid ego. When the going gets tough,wuxu doono ku hadla and he alienates the people he needs the most,and that was his downfall.it was too much of a risk to keep mourinho once it became evident that his players had given up on him.

Btw,abrahomovics models work,it yields results and he has actually been slightly More patient in this case.mar hore buu diri laha if it were any other manager.chelsea can challenge for champions now that mourinho is gone and they will work their up the league.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:29 pm

The first time around he lost the board.again,he had ego problems and this happened towards the end of his reign at Real Madrid,too.

Sxb.we are in 2015.these millionaires will roll around the pitch,feign injuries and sulk like petulant children.watch how Costa will be back to his best in a few weeks. Mourinho lost the ability to rally and motivate his troops due to his stupid ego. When the going gets tough,wuxu doono ku hadla and he alienates the people he needs the most,and that was his downfall.it was too much of a risk to keep mourinho once it became evident that his players had given up on him.

Btw,abrahomovics models work,it yields results and he has actually been slightly More patient in this case.mar hore buu diri laha if it were any other manager.chelsea can challenge for champions now that mourinho is gone and they will work their up the league.
lol@ he lost the board nd now players, what about the other managers loool, sxb cmon just admit, the problem is ibra walahi nd the stupid board who agrees with him, are you telling it was all these manager's fault?? except hiddink who was tempo manager.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.