Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Royal Family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Saudi Royal Family

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:20 pm

We all agree that the Royal family is as corrupt like every Somali politician, justice is served partially and selectively just like our leaders. I hear people and in particular us always calling for their demise, it is good and dandy if they will be replaced by a less corrupt and fairer leaders. Given what is happening right now in the ME and the many different groups vying for leadership, the Royals are much better than them. They won't relinquish power that easy and a carnage that will make the Syrian or the Iraqi civil war look like a child play will ensue for decades and that means bloodshed and carnage in the Holly Places, Haj and Ummrah may be be suspended for many years. It is a very ugly and unpleasant scenario that no Muslim wished to descend on Mecca and Medina. Let us not wish their demise as it will only lead to carnage and will turn the Two Holliest Places of Islam in ruins. After all, the Royal family managed to keep their country together and its citizens enjoy security and prosperity. Our leaders???

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: Saudi Royal Family

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:39 pm

If the fire in the middle East reach the holy land and Mecca is redecorated with blood and debris how many Muslims would be effected by such seen I wonder?

From everything that is going on in the world and as important as the holy land is for Muslims everywhere, we shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking nothing bad will take place. That will be like putting a noose around ones faith and iimaan if such scenario makes one numb with fear. If its Allah's will to level that place to the ground, then so be it.
-
-
-

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:51 pm

They need to get a handle on all these Saudi princess who are getting themselves arrested and giving the royal family a bad name.

Couple of years back, a Saudi Prince who was an Air force pilot was arrested in Las Vegas after offering a 14yr boy some money to do Qowmuluut deviant sexual behavior.

They need to cut their fundings to these so called princes.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Like Games said , you cannot have princes numbering in the thousands . That creates a special class , which in turn brings resentment .The ones that are in line to getting a position of power will keep themselves in check , but the others will not , which will bring a bad reputation to all .The fact to the matter is maybe that was their founding father 's wish , they're becoming a tribe of their own , watch out !
Anyway , I don't think they will end up like us , Saudis have a far better understanding of what's expected of them then we do :up:

No sane human being wishes them ill , haters only came by the dozen

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Jalaaludiin

Ina Adeer wise and very pragmatic words. The wars in Libya, Iraq and now in Syria was carefully designed to remove tyrants on the behest of other tyrants. It has proven to be an omen and a curse for the latter. A curse because it has unleashed violence and destructive anger which may reach their shores and that scares them for their own survival. It is an omen because it has the potential to teach their citizens that there is no viable alternative to their dynasty except anarchy, which is absolutely to be expected. The problem is not the leaders, but the people. The people are not yet ready for change unless they will be replaced by the army and install another untested dictator. In Saudi Arabia, the princes control every regiment of the army. The idea of a political transition in Saudi Arabia should take decades and be established from within, a revolution there would result in the total collapse and destruction of the country including the Holly places. It would have huge repercussions for the Islamic world.

Thanks Sahan and Games.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 pm

As you already mentioned, these dictatorships never trained real leaderships but sheeps. so if they collapse no replacement to take it up lead the nation. they designed to last forever.

somalia, iraq, libiya, yeman,syria and list will go long soon with this speed. many in middle east educated but lack leadership. many youth are angry and waiting chaos to happen.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:32 pm

And it's for that very reason (the repercussions for the Muslim world) I said we should brace Ourselves; Spiritually and buckle up.

Its not only cars that comes with seatbelt. So let's Fasten that spiritual seatbelt and hold firm and say nothing can shake 'IT'.
-
-
-

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:13 pm

As you already mentioned, these dictatorships never trained real leaderships but sheeps. so if they collapse no replacement to take it up lead the nation. they designed to last forever.

somalia, iraq, libiya, yeman,syria and list will go long soon with this speed. many in middle east educated but lack leadership. many youth are angry and waiting chaos to happen.
Ina Adeer, they are dictators and their survival depends on manufacturing more sheep. This is the role of civil society to educate the public and build not only leadership but well informed and united opposition from the bottom up. They could appeal successfully to many members of the Royal family to accept their vision. Europe has experienced similar dynastic and dictatorial houses and have engaged with their populace in bloody internal wars. To avoid violence and destruction, the people as one voice should never demand and expect a sudden change which will result in chaos. Slow changes. The Saudis already started by granting women to vote and stand for local municipal elections. They have to be very pragmatic of their expectations as every action has a reaction.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:20 pm

i agree all you said, if dictators agree!!! . also we need social justice, creating job is important too. giving people money to shut them up doesnt work long term.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 pm

i agree all you said, if dictators agree!!! . also we need social justice, creating job is important too. giving people money to shut them up doesnt work long term.
Ina Adeer, you are absolutely right but that depends on how intelligent and smart are those ruling dynasties. They could no longer control the flow of information in this new interconnected world and every fart they make, whether it is real or manufactured will be heard. Their own survival depends on making their people happier by creating more opportunities like employment, affordable housing etc. They should also contemplate political reforms and incorporate their civilians how the country is run and put on notice on Royal corruption and the theft of large scale public funds. They could build a stronger rapport with their citizens while maintaining the leadership. To achieve this, they have to genuinely embrace practical changes to their absolute dictatorship. They could be more popular with their citizens than most Europeans have for their monarchs.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:55 pm

the new generation of royal families are well educated, they go to best of the best schools in the west. hope they learn a thing or two to make changes and relate to their main stream if they want to sustain their power.

as you rightfully stated, old ways wont work any more.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:51 pm

No Muslim leader or group has betrayed Islam more than the men who run the Saudi state. May Allah hasten their demise and replace it with long-awaited Islamic revolution, led by the prophesied Imaamul Mahdi.

There is no question the reign of the treacherous House of Al-Saud will come to an end; however, the question is how long will it be before the reign of the most treacherous and backstabbers on Islam will come to an end.

As Muslims, we should never have a good will for the same rulers who expelled the Somali refugees, who denied millions of Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and who expelled the long-suffering Palestinians from the Land of Islam.

We're dealing with leaders of who allowed Iraq to be destroyed from their soil, the same rulers who funded and armed the insurrection in Libya and Syria, the same rulers who are using their military might against the defenseless Muslims in Yemen, and the same rulers who persistently betrayed Muslims in Palestine.

It is all about one's understanding on the time we're in and hadiths that deal with it. Truth is, unless the betraying and sectarian systems in Riyadh, Constantinople, and Tehran come to an end, the fitna within Muslims will continue, the blood of the innocent will be shed, and the forces who are behind them will continue to take advantage of this division amongst Muslims.

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:40 pm

gerigoor

Ina Adeer, noo deji, seef la boodninada hoosta u dhig. Tan labaad, we are divided into tribal SuulLand,FarLand, CirribLand,CaloolLand, MadaxLand and till now embroiled in Land tribal wars and couldn't bring together this body to function together peacefully and normally. We have caused unimaginable suffering to our people and still continue to do so. Therefore, the Saudi government regardless of their short comings have managed to look after their own people, maintained in great conditions, made possible and comfortable to millions of pilgrims to visit and enjoy it the Holly sites of Mecca and Medina. They spent billions of dollars in aid to others. We can't condemn and curse them for looking after their own interests because we Somalis lack basic Imaan to consider our fellow Somalis as Muslims because all we view is their clan. When we fix that, then we can accuse and curse others with strong words like 'they abandoned Muslims, AllahSWT may curse them because they are traitors to Islam'.

For argument sake, there is no mention of Mahdi in the Quraan, given the narrative of his coming that includes filling a very important role and a big responsibility to protect the weak Muslims at the end of times. Do you think Allah SWT would have forgotten such a major event and such a powerful person in the Quraan? Allah SWT says to us that he has perfected, protected and completed the book (Qur'an) for us and hasn't missed anything. I can't find in the Quraan anything relating to Mahdi and his role of this major event, could you please help me to understand the coming of Mahdi? Personally, with my little knowledge and low I.Q, i think we Muslims are becoming weaker and weaker and we have invented Mahdi as the protector of the weak Muslims against the big bad non-Muslim boys who oppress us. My protector is only Allah SWT and not Mahdi or any other human being.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:30 am

Honestly, it depends on the dictator, Saudi Arabia is a complex state wherein there religious doctrine preaches one thing and they do the other. You can't have a two-tier shariah law system, one for the elite like the Saudi Royal who off a rape charge cause he "tripped" on a woman, and the poor Indonesian maid who gets stoned for being raped by pedophilic master.

But on the otherhand Saudi Arabia's foreign policy has pretty much backfired on them after sustaining huge losses in Operation Desert Storm against the Houthis. They have only shown that their recent bombings of majority Sunni Muslims in San'aa and their indescriminate targets are unacceptable. It's infathomable that such a regime is allowed to head the UN Human Rights Council, it's like the U.S is trolling us. Their close ties to America makes every Muslim cringe, no one is buying their paid for dollar scholars bullshit anymore, that's why Salafist-Jadiidis are losing alot of Sunnis to the Salafi-Jihadi camp, because their all about action against the growing upheaval while Saudi Royals prefer the status quo.

I feel like anytime Saudi Arabia will explode, but who knows what will spark the match, like the poor Tunisian fruitshack seller who burned himself after the tyrant Ben Ali government told him you can't work here no mo'

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:03 am

gerigoor

For argument sake, there is no mention of Mahdi in the Quraan, given the narrative of his coming that includes filling a very important role and a big responsibility to protect the weak Muslims at the end of times. Do you think Allah SWT would have forgotten such a major event and such a powerful person in the Quraan? Allah SWT says to us that he has perfected, protected and completed the book (Qur'an) for us and hasn't missed anything. I can't find in the Quraan anything relating to Mahdi and his role of this major event, could you please help me to understand the coming of Mahdi? Personally, with my little knowledge and low I.Q, i think we Muslims are becoming weaker and weaker and we have invented Mahdi as the protector of the weak Muslims against the big bad non-Muslim boys who oppress us. My protector is only Allah SWT and not Mahdi or any other human being.
First, belief in Imaamul Mahdi is a consensus amongst the Muslims scholars in both Sunni and Shia Islam. There are authentic hadiths that confirmed it, so to doubt it is to against the established consensus and authentic hadiths.
Personally, with my little knowledge and low I.Q, i think we Muslims are becoming weaker and weaker and we have invented Mahdi as the protector of the weak Muslims against the big bad non-Muslim boys who oppress us.
So, are you basically saying we invented the authentic hadiths that deal with this subject? :shock:

Additionally, I have a question for you: Do you believe in the second coming of Jesus (peace be upon him)?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.