Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Royal Family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Saudi Royal Family

Postby Machiavelli2 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:15 am

gegiroor

Ina Adeer, an event of such magnitude like the coming of Mahdi would have been mentioned and included in the Quraan, but there is none. Let us leave there.

About the return of Jesus PBUH, he has been mentioned many times in the Quraan to explain who he was, his elevation and of his return which the Hadiths illuminate and describe further.
Allah SWT Knows Best

Grandpa

Ina Adeer, as you said it is a complex issue and the Saudis were never bestowed any responsibilities or leadership of all the Muslims, but since the Two Holly Places are located in their country, they have done a wonderful job for Muslims around the world to perform their Haj and Umra comfortably. There are incidents here and there and they are trying to the best of their ability to fix it.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:26 am

الجهل مصيبة اقرأوا الكتب كل الكتب ليس الذى توافقون فقط

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:17 pm

gegiroor

Ina Adeer, an event of such magnitude like the coming of Mahdi would have been mentioned and included in the Quraan, but there is none. Let us leave there.

About the return of Jesus PBUH, he has been mentioned many times in the Quraan to explain who he was, his elevation and of his return which the Hadiths illuminate and describe further.
Allah SWT Knows Best
Machiavelli2

Well, if we follow your line, Muslims will never be able to identify the return of Jesus, the Son of Mary, (peace be upon him). The only person who will be able to identify him is Imaamul Mahdi.

Evidence from Quran about the Second Coming of Jesus عليه السلام

4:159. وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلاَّ لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا

Allah (God) says in the Quran, "There shall not be anyone from People of the Book, but shall believe in him before his death and on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) shall be a witness against them." (Quran 4: 159)

Furthermore, Allah (God) also says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus عليه السلام) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." (Quran 43: 61)

Abdullah. Ibn Masood reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Even if there remains only a day before the World ends, the almighty Allah will greatly prolong that day to send a man from me (my progeny), from members of my House (family). His name will be similar to my name and his father's name similar to my father's name. He will fill the Earth with equity (fairness) and justice, as it (previously) was filled with oppression and injustice." (Abu Dawud)

The holy Prophet (SAW) said: "A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Marry, will descend, and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: "No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them."" (Sahih Muslim)

It is reported from Abu Hurayra (RA) that the Prophet (SAW) said: "What will be your reaction when the son of Mary (Jesus) [pbuh] descends and your Imam is from among yourselves? (Sahih Muslim, bab nuzul 'isa, Vol. 2; Sahih Bukhari, kitab bad' al-khalq wa nuzul 'isa, Vol. 4)

The holy Prophet (SAW) said: What would be your situation if the Son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends upon you and your Imam is from among you? (Bukhari, kitabul-Anbiya, Chapter Nuzul Isa bin Maryam)

The question that I have for you and others with similar view is: how will you identify the return of Jesus, the Son of Mary, (peace be upon him), if you don't believe in Imamul Mahdi and authentic hadiths that prophesied him?

Btw, there are many more hadiths that discuss Imamul Mahdi.

The word Mahdi (Mehdi) means a rightly guided leader.

Remember authentic hadiths provide details in order to understand the Holy Quran!

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:15 pm

You are consumed by these end times ahadith gegiroor, war intaad Isa[A.S] iyo Mahdiga sugeeysid armay ajashu kugu soo degtaa adigoon akhiradaada isu diyaarin :lol:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:41 pm

You are consumed by these end times ahadith gegiroor, war intaad Isa[A.S] iyo Mahdiga sugeeysid armay ajashu kugu soo degtaa adigoon akhiradaada isu diyaarin :lol:
Waa talo fiican haddii igula talisay aakhiradaada u shaqayso :up: laakiin xaqiiqada diinta haddii hadal ka yimaado, waa inaad difaacdaa intii aad ka taqaanid!

Adigu horta dhinacee u ridaa? :)

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Dhinaca Sheikh hyper

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:58 pm

يا معودة تكفين مالى خلق لهم هذيل اصحاب قطع ولصق. لا يكفرونى بس

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Dhinaca Sheikh hyper
It is not clear to me!

Sheikh Hyper haku daba gaban ee warkaaga caddee.

Here is one of the Islamic scholars explaining it.

Last edited by gegiroor on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:04 pm

gegigoor, i am out of this, qisadan kuma jiro anika :lol:

cherine, you are your own my sis :)

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:12 am

Machiavelli 2
I do understand that your point is stability, stability, stability. When there is a trade-off between stability and anarchy reason dictates that stability is better. But look at it this way: The Saudi royal family is the nexus of all the problems faced by the Islamic world. They have created and exported the cancer of wahabism (half culture, half faith) to poor societies and middle eastern countries. Al-shabaab, daacish, Boko Xaaram and the other sickos would never have evolved had it not been for wahabism and in the extension the Saudi Royal house. The glorious history of islam has taken place outside the realm and influence of arab countries ( North Africans, Kurds, Persians, Turks and others including our own Axmed Gurey ) and by getting rid of Saudi Arabia and Wahabism, a new islamic order will emerge; the islam that brought light to the dark world.

Carpet bomb the Saudis and you have a wahabi free islam that is not an enemy of progress (science, human rights, development, freedom and more importantly an islam that is not laced in arab culture).

The cancer has to be defeated. The tentacles of the cancer is in Saudi Arabia and wahabism.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:48 am

يا معودة تكفين مالى خلق لهم هذيل اصحاب قطع ولصق. لا يكفرونى بس

:dead:
OK

Gegiroor,
Ku kala yaac warna ma jiree :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:52 am

Machiavelli, they managed the hajj so well they allowed 4000+ Hajj pilgrims to perish? Oh they are doing such a wonderful job, nice job dehumanizing 4000+ innocent Muslims and dismissing it as a "minor incident"

Did you know the Prophet said the dhiig of a Muslim is more worthy to Allah than the Ka'aba? Why are saudis bombing innocent Muslims in Yemen?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Somali blood is more valuable than Arab blood, let them slaughter each other. We will have turkey and Malaysia send peace keeping forces in the holy locations exclusively.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.