Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Kenan4

Re: The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Postby Kenan4 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Wallahi we look more like the Rwandan/Burundi people than the mixed race half Arab half Black Ethiopian/Eritrean people....

Amhara, Oromo, Afar, Tigray people are NOT Somalis cousins
...they are mixed race. Them and all the other Ethio-Eri tribes are closer to Yemen than Black.

They are from Yemen. We Somalis are the true Horners. We didn't mix with anyone...that's why we're so tall, beautiful and clear chocolate skin.

Out of self hated, Somalis have been thinking we look like the Ethiopian/Eritrean people...we don't. We are pure Black Africans. We need to be proud of our dark skin.

Our real cousins are the Burundi/Rwanda people. We look just like them. Tall, sharp/narrow features, beautiful black skin.

These at our Rwandan cousins...look at the beauty, dark skin, long neck, Somali beauty.

NOT these Ethiopian half Arab half Blacks...we look nothing like this!:

Khadra

You are not Somali, you are HIV AIDS infested northern Ethiopian troll, I've seen your kind before, however, I totally agree with you that Amhara, Oromo, Afar and Tigray people are NOT Somalis cousins, they are not related to us Somalis.

Ethio-Eri tribes are closer to Yemen than Black.

closer to Yemen? loooool, that's just a pipe dream.

These are Amhara people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb-9lMbL_ZM

And these are Tigreans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTE5JpcySMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At5_s6acfb4

ExSomalispotter

Re: The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Postby ExSomalispotter » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am

wait my ancestors
are these blokes according to Dna
https://goo.gl/images/wa9c7N

than my own somali people, I look like a Freakin Mexican.

I think I am related to a Man who abused slaves

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:51 am

Xabashi broads dont look arab they look lightskin

And I stopped reading at "different subclans look different."

Your head is so far up your ass you didn't even realize it yet

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

I confused a Tutsi with Somalis 3 times, I have never confused a Habesha, particularly the Amharics and Tigrayans for Somalis, there are many other people in Ethiopia like Oromo(Some look Somali some look Habesha) there are Anfar, there are Hararis these people also are confusing. But I have met hundreds of these people, yet only met a few tutsis so I don't have an accurate picture of how most tutsis look. By the way it is not about Skin colour, I notice Habeshis because they have bulging eyes, their hair is very kinky and different texture to ours, they have features similar to indians, usually very dark around the eyes and lazy eyes. Their nose is crooked, the most obvious thing that distinguishes them from Somalis is their short limbs, short legs and arms. Habesha women are considered beautiful because unlike our Somali sisters they do not cover up, if you hit the club and mingle with the liberal Somali girls you will easily see they look a billion times sexier.

btw: aren't you guys ashamed talking about this in a public forum, everyone reads this and assumes we are outright racist, its f-king cringe, I have dated Habesha girls I have no hate for them. :up: :lol:

ExSomalispotter

Postby ExSomalispotter » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 am

I confused a Tutsi with Somalis 3 times, I have never confused a Habesha, particularly the Amharics and Tigrayans for Somalis, there are many other people in Ethiopia like Oromo(Some look Somali some look Habesha) there are Anfar, there are Hararis these people also are confusing. But I have met hundreds of these people, yet only met a few tutsis so I don't have an accurate picture of how most tutsis look. By the way it is not about Skin colour, I notice Habeshis because they have bulging eyes, their hair is very kinky and different texture to ours, they have features similar to indians, usually very dark around the eyes and lazy eyes. Their nose is crooked, the most obvious thing that distinguishes them from Somalis is their short limbs, short legs and arms. Habesha women are considered beautiful because unlike our Somali sisters they do not cover up, if you hit the club and mingle with the liberal Somali girls you will easily see they look a billion times sexier.

btw: aren't you guys ashamed talking about this in a public forum, everyone reads this and assumes we are outright racist, its f-king cringe, I have dated Habesha girls I have no hate for them. :up: :lol:
Not to be racist. This is how you find Horn africans

https://goo.gl/images/TMz2rV
This is a Amxaro man
He has Lazy eyes and a Thinner Jaw line and Bigger Forehead.
You can also find alot of Amxaro people with Bugged eyes. His lips are black and has no red in them.

https://goo.gl/images/RJ62ra
This is a Somali kid
He has yellow pigmentations on his eyes, Defined and strong Jaw line, Normal size forehead. He has a Bit of red on his bottom lip. He has normal eyes not bugged Eyes. He also has Curly hair.

https://goo.gl/images/54LB7e
This is a Oromo man
He has A Bigger Forehead, Oval face, Thinner jaw line and sort of tilted eyes and has Kinda red lips. He has Afro hair

https://goo.gl/images/o3iaQq
This is a Harari Old man

He has a Bigger forehead, by the guess of his beard he has a define and strong jawline. He has smaller eyes.

Now, All people look different but by our samples we will categorise them.

Skin Color:
Amhara man had no closer skin colors to any of our Samples
Oromo man had similar skin color to Harari old man
Somali Kid had no similar skin color to any of our Samples
Harari old man had similar skin color to Oromo Man

Hair type:
None of our Samples shared Any hair types
Somali kid had the softest hair type
Oromo man had the Thickest hair type

Jawline:
Harari old man and Somali kid share a Define thick Jawline
Oromo and Amhara man shared a Thinner Jawline

Eyes:
Harari old man: Had smaller eyes
Amhara man: Lazy eyes
Somali kid: Symmetrical eyes
Oromo man: Shifting Eyes

Forehead:
Harari old man: Bigger forehead
Amhara man: Bigger forehead
Somali kid: Smaller forehead
Oromo man: Bigger forehead

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.