Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khadra2016

The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Postby Khadra2016 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:47 pm

Wallahi we look more like the Rwandan/Burundi people than the mixed race half Arab half Black Ethiopian/Eritrean people....

Amhara, Oromo, Afar, Tigray people are NOT our cousins...they are mixed race. Them and all the other Ethio-Eri tribes are closer to Yemen than Black.

They are from Yemen. We Somalis are the true Horners. We didn't mix with anyone...that's why we're so tall, beautiful and clear chocolate skin.

Out of self hated, Somalis have been thinking we look like the Ethiopian/Eritrean people...we don't. We are pure Black Africans. We need to be proud of our dark skin.

Our real cousins are the Burundi/Rwanda people. We look just like them. Tall, sharp/narrow features, beautiful black skin.

These at our Rwandan cousins...look at the beauty, dark skin, long neck, Somali beauty.

NOT these Ethiopian half Arab half Blacks...we look nothing like this!:

Last edited by Khadra2016 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Postby Skippa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Maalayacni :arrow:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The Rwandans/Burundians are the true cousins of the Somali people, NOT the Ethiopian/Eritrean people

Postby Django » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Khadra are you from jubba SouthSudan?

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Khadra are you from jubba SouthSudan?
No, I'm not

kayd92

Postby kayd92 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

The habesha girls in the last Photo :lawd: :diddy:

SomaliWarSavage

Postby SomaliWarSavage » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:39 pm

you said in the other thread we were 35% Eurasian :umad:

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:45 pm

The habesha girls in the last Photo :lawd: :diddy:
They are beautiful. But remember that's not how your women look like...Your women look like the first picture. Face the truth, we are black people.

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:46 pm

you said in the other thread we were 35% Eurasian :umad:
Yeah, but that 35% didn't give us the mixed race Carab look that the Ethiopian/Eritrean people have.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:48 pm

This shemale/naag whatever it is is very annoying with her daily topic about ethnic/colour, siilki hoyadeed.

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:49 pm

This shemale/naag whatever it is is very annoying with her daily topic about ethnic/colour, siilki hoyadeed.
Self hater, I'm getting you angry because I'm tell you the truth? Face it. We are beautiful tall dark skin people. We look nothing like the Ethiopian people! And that's OKAY.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:08 pm

I concur 100%

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:01 pm

I love the Tutsis and consider them my brothers and sisters. :up:

Paul Kagame and Rwanda :up:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:40 am

I actually agree with you for once. Tutsi look exactly like Somali unlike Xabashi or other Cushites. Tutsi are the closes relation to Somali in Africa. They can pass off as Somali.

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 am

I actually agree with you for once. Tutsi look exactly like Somali unlike Xabashi or other Cushites. Tutsi are the closes relation to Somali in Africa. They can pass off as Somali.
God bless you. Most Somalis think we look like the Amhara or the Oromo...I'm like, bitch, no we don't. Do we look half Arab half Black? Good for you.

Khadra2016

Postby Khadra2016 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 am

Also, I forgot to mention, it also depends on what tribe you are. Somalilanders generally look more like the Ethiopian Oromos, while the Hawiye and some Darood sub-clans look more like Rwandans/Burundi people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.