Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why does everyone love Ethiopians/Eritreans but hate Somalis? How come Somalis don't have likeable personalities?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nawal9

Why does everyone love Ethiopians/Eritreans but hate Somalis? How come Somalis don't have likeable personalities?

Postby Nawal9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 am

Everyone loves Ethiopian/Eritrean people...they get so much love, I never ever see anyone saying anything negative about them...even ONLINE!!!!!!! I'm actually jealous Wallahi :( I always see "Ethiopian/Eritrean culture is amazing" "Ethiopian food is bomb", "I love Ethiopians", "Ethiopians are beautiful"... But everyone hates Somalis, everyday I see a negative tweet about Somalis that's retweeted like 300 times. I hate it. I just wish we had a positive image in the world. I think it's because our neighbors have totally different personalities than us tbh. And they don't isolate themselves.

How come Somalis don't have the same likeable personalities that Ethiopian, Eritrean and Sudanese people have? They're so down to earth, quite, kind, reserved and friendly...but Somalis are so arrogant, rude and loud...why are Somalis like this? We are always getting hate, I'm getting sick of this Wallahi. I'm so tired of us being hated by everyone. Hated by Arabs, blacks, whites, Asians etc.

Nawal9

Re: Why does everyone love Ethiopians/Eritreans but hate Somalis? How come Somalis don't have likeable personalities?

Postby Nawal9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:04 am

:roll:
It's true sis. And it's bothering me. I hate being from a country that everyone hates.

Inaayah8

Re: Why does everyone love Ethiopians/Eritreans but hate Somalis? How come Somalis don't have likeable personalities?

Postby Inaayah8 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:05 am

The fact that you're a man posing as a female is more worrying than the question you asked.

Nawal9

Postby Nawal9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:17 am

The fact that you're a man posing as a female is more worrying than the question you asked.
Walaalo I'm a woman Wallahi billahi o tollahi

Hararboy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hararboy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:07 am

i had a feeling you were a troll when you made that bizaare thread about me

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:07 am

because Somalis talk too much

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 am

Too ignite.

CabdullBG

Postby CabdullBG » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:54 am

WELL TELLEM THEY CAN HATE IT OR LOVE IT ..

Nawal9

Postby Nawal9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 am

because Somalis talk too much
That's true.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:56 pm

I doubt most people on this planet even know what Ethiopians and Eritreans are, let alone hold any affection towards them. By the way there's very little to admire about them both as they're both incredibly poor and filthy, and contain a large population that have a very low IQ.

Also why would you so deeply care about what other people think about your heritage, you lack confidence and self respect. You display a lot of the signs of a week and vulnerable "girl".

Nawal9

Postby Nawal9 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:03 pm

I doubt most people on this planet even know what Ethiopians and Eritreans are, let alone hold any affection towards them. By the way there's very little to admire about them both as they're both incredibly poor and filthy, and contain a large population that have a very low IQ.

Also why would you so deeply care about what other people think about your heritage, you lack confidence and self respect. You display a lot of the signs of a week and vulnerable "girl".
Ethiopia/Eritrean people are very well known these days, I always see people praising them online and ofline. Ethiopian/Eritrean people have very low IQ? Yeah, that's why their country is a billion times better than Zoomalia and they can get a long with each other despiite being a nation filled with many different types of ethnic groups, languages, religions, and cultures. Yet retarded Zoomalis can't even stand each other when we have one religion, one language, one culture and one ethnic group LOL. Yup, Ethio/Eri people are the dumb ones :lol: And I wouldn't call them filthy and poor, All the Ethiopian and Eritrean people I've seen are much better looking and dress better than Zoomalis. And they are educated and hardworking people, unlike Zoomalis who rely on welfare/benefits.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Ethiopia/Eritrean people are very well known these days, I always see people praising them online and ofline.
Maybe amongst your bimbo friends, wtf is there to praise them about. Are they relevant in the international scene? do they have a large economy (Ethiopia just recently surpassed Kenya - a country more than half its size), do they produce top scientissts, cutting edge products and technology?
Most of the people only know Ethiopia for the "we are the world song".
Ethiopian/Eritrean people have very low IQ? Yeah, that's why their country is a billion times better than Zoomalia and they can get a long with each other despiite being a nation filled with many different types of ethnic groups, languages, religions, and cultures.
Eritrea and Ethiopia actually both have a very similar gdp per capita to Somalia. Their only advantage over us is that their infrastructure is much more superior to ours, but that's because they have a government who builds it and Somalia doesn't. In every way it's an incredibly primitive country with people still living the same way as they did in the middle ages. Their people are also completely behind in farming. So much so, they're experiencing another famine despite being a very lush and green country.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Mil ... index.html
Yet retarded Zoomalis can't even stand each other when we have one religion, one language, one culture and one ethnic group LOL. Yup, Ethio/Eri people are the dumb ones :lol: And I wouldn't call them filthy and poor,
Somalia has an entirely different history and culture to Ethiopia. Northern Ethiopia has had a central state for hundreds of years whilst Somalis only recently were united. In addition, they are a settled and docile people whereas we are pastoral and unruly.
All the Ethiopian and Eritrean people I've seen are much better looking and dress better than Zoomalis. And they are educated and hardworking people, unlike Zoomalis who rely on welfare/benefits.

Nope, most Ethiopians are on welfare in the UK. The ones in the US do much better, but they have amongst the lowest achieving african ethnic group despite most immigrants who arrived there in the last 20 years being mostly better off than Somalis.
I dissagree with your first point as it's very subjective and quite biased.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Ethiopia/Eritrean people are very well known these days, I always see people praising them online and ofline.
Maybe amongst your bimbo friends, wtf is there to praise them about. Are they relevant in the international scene? do they have a large economy (Ethiopia just recently surpassed Kenya - a country more than half its size), do they produce top scientissts, cutting edge products and technology?
Most of the people only know Ethiopia for the "we are the world song".
Ethiopian/Eritrean people have very low IQ? Yeah, that's why their country is a billion times better than Zoomalia and they can get a long with each other despiite being a nation filled with many different types of ethnic groups, languages, religions, and cultures.
Eritrea and Ethiopia actually both have a very similar gdp per capita to Somalia. Their only advantage over us is that their infrastructure is much more superior to ours, but that's because they have a government who builds it and Somalia doesn't. In every way it's an incredibly primitive country with people still living the same way as they did in the middle ages. Their people are also completely behind in farming. So much so, they're experiencing another famine despite being a very lush and green country.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Mil ... index.html
Yet retarded Zoomalis can't even stand each other when we have one religion, one language, one culture and one ethnic group LOL. Yup, Ethio/Eri people are the dumb ones :lol: And I wouldn't call them filthy and poor,
Somalia has an entirely different history and culture to Ethiopia. Northern Ethiopia has had a central state for hundreds of years whilst Somalis only recently were united. In addition, they are a settled and docile people whereas we are pastoral and unruly.
All the Ethiopian and Eritrean people I've seen are much better looking and dress better than Zoomalis. And they are educated and hardworking people, unlike Zoomalis who rely on welfare/benefits.

Nope, most Ethiopians are on welfare in the UK. The ones in the US do much better, but they have amongst the lowest achieving african ethnic group despite most immigrants who arrived there in the last 20 years being mostly better off than Somalis.
I dissagree with your first point as it's very subjective and quite biased.[/quote]

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.