Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Borama: The Most Beautiful Somali City!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Borama: The Most Beautiful Somali City!

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Not only is Boorama the most beautiful city\town of all Skinny inhabited areas but also its people are highly regarded and respected as possibly the most decent and civilized of all Skinnies.

:up: to reer Boorama
Suldan Barbarossa, allaya xafiid breh :myman:

Wish I could say the same thing about Galkacayo, :deadrose: Sorry sxb, I cant help it! :lol: May Allah bless all our cities sxb and make it nabad iyo caano all year around.

Sxb don't fall for this mooriyaan PR that was spread by the envious particularly the dhabacyo, if you go to Kenya or the rest of Koonfur we are the richest people, even during Afweyne period, we live in Hiiraan, Galgaluud, Shabelle, Benadir and a lot of the top businessman in Kismaayo are HG, they recently contributed 2 million towards the construction of the road between Gaalkacyo and Hobyo, the envy stems from $$$ due to our hard grind and the fact we karbaashed everyone and continue to do so, it's a cheap way to discredit a people, even during USC we saved the most people, my uncle saved 5000 troops that surrendered in Kismaayo alone, when looting was happening HG were busy going after Kacaan deep into Kenyan territories and up north Karbaashing dahabcayo and Ilkayare coalition, don't buy that cheap PR sxb if you ask the old fokes that were there, like the user "tank" parents that were warsangeli, they will tell you the truth
Smooth I know bro, that was a hastily thought up banter line on my part lol waa kaftan maryo alool, and admittedly a respond to your backhanded compliment; the most pacifist Somalis sort of jarred me the wrong way :lol:. HG ilaahay ha barrakeeyo, I have nothing but love and respect for'em, my dearest cuzins are proud HGs walee.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Agent im sorry man, I will never dabble into qabilism again. City of Borama :up:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Not only is Boorama the most beautiful city\town of all Skinny inhabited areas but also its people are highly regarded and respected as possibly the most decent and civilized of all Skinnies.

:up: to reer Boorama
Suldan Barbarossa, allaya xafiid breh :myman:

Wish I could say the same thing about Galkacayo, :deadrose: Sorry sxb, I cant help it! :lol: May Allah bless all our cities sxb and make it nabad iyo caano all year around.

Sxb don't fall for this mooriyaan PR that was spread by the envious particularly the dhabacyo, if you go to Kenya or the rest of Koonfur we are the richest people, even during Afweyne period, we live in Hiiraan, Galgaluud, Shabelle, Benadir and a lot of the top businessman in Kismaayo are HG, they recently contributed 2 million towards the construction of the road between Gaalkacyo and Hobyo, the envy stems from $$$ due to our hard grind and the fact we karbaashed everyone and continue to do so, it's a cheap way to discredit a people, even during USC we saved the most people, my uncle saved 5000 troops that surrendered in Kismaayo alone, when looting was happening HG were busy going after Kacaan deep into Kenyan territories and up north Karbaashing dahabcayo and Ilkayare coalition, don't buy that cheap PR sxb if you ask the old fokes that were there, like the user "tank" parents that were warsangeli, they will tell you the truth
Smooth I know bro, that was a hastily thought up banter line on my part lol waa kaftan maryo alool, and admittedly a respond to your backhanded compliment; the most pacifist Somalis sort of jarred me the wrong way :lol:. HG ilaahay ha barrakeeyo, I have nothing but love and respect for'em, my dearest cuzins are proud HGs walee.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Agent im sorry man, I will never dabble into qabilism again. City of Borama :up:
Don't watch that fam, it's a minor thing. This isn't a qabiil thing btw lol walahi I couldn't be bothered if GBs were being roasted here but Borama, nooo dhinacas la igama soo maro.

You are the original #CoolCiyaal sxb, keep it that way :up:

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:25 pm

Yea, Waa run they trained doctors and professors but that does make Borama a good agricultural and cool city? Maya. Its hot and dry in the middle of nowhere. What does welcoming Somalis have to do with weather doqomayohow. Adeer nacasnimada hay qabadsiinina. Waxaan maqlay waxaan caano iyo nabad ahayn waa lays qabadsiiyaa :)

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Wallee kan sxbkeen ee sumubaridi afartan jir buu ku assaasaqey oo uu ku indho beeley malaha!!?...
Maantana ma Boorama ayuu ku sheegey desert Ilaaho aqoon dharo hanagu cadaabin!

❝To the tired, suffered eyes
have you ever seen Borama?❞

Borama is a mountainous, green and hilly city and is the second biggest city in Somaliland after Hargeisa. It is a city rich in history (it was part of the great kingdom of Adal) and known for many firsts; Amoud university is the first post-civil war university in All Somali in habited lands (it used to be a high school which was around for many decades), it has the first school for deaf children in the country and is home to the first hospital dedicated exclusively to treating fistula (NBFH).

It is a very beautiful city and the people there are renowned for their friendliness. The mountains mostly surround the city, there is a large dormant volcano named Saw and there are two large tectonic plates that converge which cause small earthquakes that happen very rarely.

It has stunning landscapes, valleys, trees, mountains and gardens. This is a well loved city and I pray that it never sees dark days.

To end with the words of famous Somali poet Hadraawi:

❝Indhihii Basaasow
Borama Ma Aragteen?❞

❝To the tired, suffered eyes
have you ever seen Borama?❞
Last edited by TheLoFather on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Even Lodoon baa laa yaabey :deadrose:

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Yea, Waa run they trained doctors and professors but that does make Borama a good agricultural and cool city? Maya. Its hot and dry in the middle of nowhere. What does welcoming Somalis have to do with weather doqomayohow. Adeer nacasnimada hay qabadsiinina. Waxaan maqlay waxaan caano iyo nabad ahayn waa lays qabadsiiyaa :)
Loooool you are just a hapless miskiin arentcha? . Do you have any idea how ironic, contradictory and dimwitted you sound now? One minute you are admitting that Ree Borama, with their great intellect, train doctors, professors and educate entire generations of Somalis for decades, and the other insulting and criticising them for their weather and accusing us in aanan meesha waxba ku haynin :deadrose:

Of all the fadhi ku dirir points, you have chosen to pick on weather, waar wuxu maan gaabsana oo kaftan xumaa lool. It would have been funny if what you are spewing was true but the op pictures as well as mine makes your statement null and void, capiche? Waligaa aduu ma maqashay, Af noolina wuu hadlaa ayna wuu ciyaa!

Borama has one of the mildest/coldest temperate weather of any Somali city, it also gets more average rain fall than a lot of the other main Somali cities. It was the pioneering centre for agriculture in the North, it has lush green meadows, a giant green range/seeraha that surrounds the city plus the giant undulating Mountains surrounding it from all four corners. Hills you said, hot u said , dry loool. Nadal fil caaalamin ayaa tahay ood ku darsatay indho adaygnimadii mooriyan ta.
:win: :blessed: Inaar magalada hanaga cawryin

Waar waxas iga dayoo, how's the struggle for finding a life goin? :lol: Waan kusoo ducaynay sxb, may the force be with you, you really could do with a break!

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:10 pm

Inabti dhul Somaliyeed weligii muu aarag ka qaalee

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Inabti dhul Somaliyeed weligii muu aarag ka qaalee
Haye haye Mujahida :rose: Amar dawla mudeec, ninkii diida dabaal, kacan maah maah :lol:
Ilaahay sidiisa nagama dhigo so we shan't taunt him anymore!

Lo'Doon waa farid, he came through with the pics and Hadraawi quotes. :up:

Geesii

Postby Geesii » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 pm

LOOL Is this guy mentally handicapped? :pac:

Have you ever seen Borama you idiot? It's so green and cool year round! Don't just say something out of your ass doqon!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.