Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doha miyey dheehen

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Doha miyey dheehen

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 pm

Asc sheikh hyper. Where are you man? :lol: Stuck in your oversized terminal. The number of people/passengers compared to the airport size isma leh. Nice weather in Doha. Kudos for trying. Wish could meet. Departing In 30 minutes lol

Aisho my x second wife :rose: blue blood, jala, lejus, garaadgl iyo qaar kaloo badan waad salaamantihiin

Life outside Europe is :blessed:
Last edited by COOL-MAN on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Doha miyey dheehen

Postby TheLoFather » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Mr Kuul, huuno I thought you might have gotten lost in Dadaab but am glad you having good vacation...

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:14 pm

Aw lo'da. Ma nooshahay sxb? How is the wife and the lo'da? How is sumu bro?

Stay safe.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Coooooooollll

How r u huuno I missed you so much

How is the family

Are you coming back to London :tocry:

Ex 2nd wife ahh heeeeyyy reconsider hunno I have broken blue down miskiin is on meltdown :dead:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:25 pm

:lol: :lol:

Aw there she. Aisha As bubbly as always. Love you girl :rose:

Fam is good Alhamdulillah.

Not coming back to London. Balaaya ha ku noqoto meeshas :lol:

Adi iyo blue umbaa isku haraayo akhiran. Ma adigaaba ilaawayo weligaa heesiihi macaana from blue records dedicated to you :up:

Speak to yous soon InshaAllah.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:27 pm

Stay safe.
Sxb evrything is alright and the lo'dii are fine too

Sumu is ok he just found out that his really in his 40 yrs old and I think today he had an appoint with his attorney to change his name I think he will update us later or tomorrow

And oh you Sumu is no longer looking for marriage he broke up with his fience because he says the cost is too much and that he might start wife after he is 45 or more yrs of age

Sxb have safe and enjoyable journey

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Stay safe.
Sxb evrything is alright and the lo'dii are fine too

Sumu is ok he just found out that his really in his 40 yrs old and I think today he had an appoint with his attorney to change his name I think he will update us later or tomorrow

And oh you Sumu is no longer looking for marriage he broke up with his fience because he says the cost is too much and that he might start wife after he is 45 or more yrs of age

Sxb have safe and enjoyable journey
:dead: :deadrose: :meles:

The best passage by far. How did he jump from 37-40 :lol:

Ima repeat reading it till it sinks. Hard to believe. 45 aaa? Thanks bro. You too & Fam.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Sumu used to insist not to be labeled 40years old barely six months ago. He must have found his original birth certificate in his recent trip to Kenya.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 pm

Sumu used to insist not to be labeled 40years old barely six months ago. He must have found his original birth certificate in his recent trip to Kenya.
Waar cool! Bal waran how's the fam? You enjoying the good africa life you lucky cagdheer :lol: .. We missed u here man, come on more often and pray we get the chance to move back to home soon insha allah.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am

coolmam, inadeer, what is this in middle of night? you said only half an hour until your flight? you should tell me in advance man, atleast we would say hi to each other.

yes, this time of the year is empty, schools open, no one travels dee. I guess I will visit you in mombasa soon inshallah.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:18 am

What does the title of this thread mean?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:20 am

lol talking about Doha.

did they say Doha?

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 am

Is this the supposed Doha everyone keeps talking about just a shorten down version is what cool wrote

How are you thug hope everything ok with you and the fam :up:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 am

Is this the supposed Doha everyone keeps talking about just a shorten down version is what cool wrote

How are you thug hope everything ok with you and the fam :up:
Wouldn't have guessed that's what it meant in a million years Aish lol.What dialect is that then.And yeah everything is hunky-dory as they say with me and mine,hoping the same for you Aish.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:32 am

Salaan sare sheikh cool :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.