Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our Children!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Our Children!

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:21 am

Those with kids would know the blessing of having kids. I like this Dhaanto as it addresses the importance of taking care of our kids. They are our future. I remember when in my teens how my older brothers's wives and my aunts would breast-feed their children in the open. I am really clueless as to why the Western culture is so obsessed and anti public breast-feeding. Walaahay I remember how my older brothers's wives and uncles's wives would call me to get their kids, one to to two years old, and right there in the open would pull out their breasts and feed their children. What is wrong with that??? Why do white people consider a breast feeding mother in public inappropriate??

I am proud of our culture in the aspect Walee!!
:blessed: :blessed:

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Our Children!

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 am

Ahmad Budul rageedii hablaha yaryar ciyaartoda idishayba.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:28 am

it's not only inappropriate , it's haraam to expose her body in public. Also it's more disgusting to me than haraam part. people need to get rid unislamic culture. this daanto also wa daqan humo.

Amharadi ba hishood ka idinka qaadey. dadkeena wa dad habaaran, intey Allah o noqon lahayen ino gumeysiga ka qaado , bey hadana see lomeyn.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:28 am

Breastfeeding in public without a cover is ceeb. You shouldn't have your cawra on display. I'm a female and I find it very awkward when a Somali woman just whips out her naas in front of ppl.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:35 am

Breastfeeding in public without a cover is ceeb. You shouldn't have your cawra on display. I'm a female and I find it very awkward when a Somali woman just whips out her naas in front of ppl.
Waa hooyo nimada all you see is your crying baby.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:39 am

Aisha- I get that but would it hurt if she gets a shalmad o a cloth of some sort and covers her boob with it? Btw I'm sure there are a few sick disgusting men out there o waxa ku kaca.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:44 am

OP is probably trolling you guys.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:46 am

:dead:

You cracked me up Inaayah allow dower.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:48 am

LooL Istaqfurullah. Does anyone know if its better for infants/children to breastfeed them, or give them formulas?

And for moms who want to breastfeed their kids, wouldn't it be better to put ur breast milk in a bottle and then feed ur kids that way?

Or do it somewhere private.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:50 am

it's not only inappropriate , it's haraam to expose her body in public. Also it's more disgusting to me than haraam part. people need to get rid unislamic culture. this daanto also wa daqan humo.

Amharadi ba hishood ka idinka qaadey. dadkeena wa dad habaaran, intey Allah o noqon lahayen ino gumeysiga ka qaado , bey hadana see lomeyn.
the crazy part is the original dhaanto had no music it was just folklore and chants,and men and women dance separately, the new version has been changed oromo music and dance moves have influence the dhaanto has corrupted the minds of youth and now it has a shaydaan hypnotizing effect on people who do it.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 am

:dead:

You cracked me up Inaayah allow dower.
lol :heart:

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:51 am

I am a health man and all kinds of women turn me on, except a breastfeeding women because a decent person should see the innocent hungary child before getting obsessed with that feeding tube:
:damn: :damn:
Being a mother's boy, I love to listen songs about mothers, God bless them, and I would never see breastfeeding mother as Cawro:

shimbiraale

Postby shimbiraale » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:10 am

Walaahay I remember how my older brothers's wives and uncles's wives would call me to get their kids, one to to two years old, and right there in the open would pull out their breasts and feed their children. What is wrong with that???
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigour, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed."

Qur'an 24:31

The Qur'an gives a clear command for women to cover their breasts except to those closely related to them if they choose.

guhad122
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby guhad122 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:14 am

Walaahay I remember how my older brothers's wives and uncles's wives would call me to get their kids, one to to two years old, and right there in the open would pull out their breasts and feed their children. What is wrong with that???
"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigour, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed."

Qur'an 24:31

The Qur'an gives a clear command for women to cover their breasts except to those closely related to them if they choose.
I am still not convinced; that Surrah doesn't say anything about breastfeeding...I am not here to advocate all women to whip out their breasts in public but i am here to advocate that breastfeeding in public shouldn't be shunned and should be normal for the sake of children. What is wrong with that???

shimbiraale

Postby shimbiraale » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:18 am

:lol: Walaal, if you were serious, you would acknowledge that breastfeeding involves the breast. The ayah very clearly states to keep the breasts covered. Ciyaarta jooji.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.