Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marrying & divorcing young

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Marrying & divorcing young

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Help your cousin out susu ppl do stupid stuff over things we take for granted. I think men should also be taught family planning they think child birth and pregnancy is easy and expect women to pop out kids every yr till they hit menopause. When they don't know how detrimental it is to a women's health.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Help your cousin out susu ppl do stupid stuff over things we take for granted. I think men should also be taught family planning they think child birth and pregnancy is easy and expect women to pop out kids every yr till they hit menopause. When they don't know how detrimental it is to a women's health.
Couldn't agree more. These men think popping children is easy but only lord knows how tough it can be.
The joy makes it all worth it but a little consideration doesn't cost a penny!

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Susu, its not just the men. As a wife, women, dumar, its also ur responsibility to know if u can have more kids or not. Because it takes 2 to tango.

In fact, most times, its the wife pressuring the Farah to have more kids.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Susu, its not just the men. As a wife, women, dumar, its also ur responsibility to know if u can have more kids or not. Because it takes 2 to tango.

The ones back home expect women to pop out kids if she says I want birth control your labelled a d.hilo or threatened with divorce because she wants a break from child birth.

Men need to be educated more than woman

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Couldn't agree more. These men think popping children is easy but only lord knows how tough it can be.
The joy makes it all worth it but a little consideration doesn't cost a penny!
Ladies, no body is saying breed like a rabbit and have a child every single year! Come on!

Just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons!

I myself wouldn't want my wife to pop a child every year. I can understand the health problems it could cause for the mother, and that it could interrupt the breast feeding and the attention the child needs, and that she couldn't carry the next child properly because she haven't recovered. NOW THAT IS A GOOD REASON TO HAVE A FAMILY PLANNING! And it is perfectly permissible in Islam.

The Quran and Sunnah, on the other hand, explicitly prohibits to NOT have children because of fear from poverty. I don't have the versus now but I am sure Hyper could tell us.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Aisha, back home waan garanay, its a 3rd world shithole. But how do u explain Somalis having 4+ kids here in the west.

I think its because Xalimos love to compete with other Xalimos even about the number of kids they have.

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:54 pm

The ones back home expect women to pop out kids if she says I want birth control your labelled a love or threatened with divorce because she wants a break from child birth.

This is true Games, and I'll explain the reason why. It's always the woman who is worried with not being able to feed their children and providing the best care of her ability to them. Therefore a woman even if she might want more kids, she would definitely be more tortured by the thought of her knowing she can't give her children what she wishes she could. Heck, I was panicking because my youngest is a bit thinner than his peers, my husband doesn't give it much thought because naturally those instincts are with the mother.

So I think the idea of having more kids is easier with the father than the mother.

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Air, it's not only bariis. kids need education, good nutiration, activity, some luxery life dee. ma bariis $100 lo so diray ba rizq ah?
Hyper, bariis = bill. Garo dee :lol:

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:55 pm

The ones back home expect women to pop out kids if she says I want birth control your labelled a love or threatened with divorce because she wants a break from child birth.

What Aisha said is true Games, and I'll explain the reason why. It's always the woman who is worried with not being able to feed their children and providing the best care of her ability to them. Therefore a woman even if she might want more kids, she would definitely be more tortured by the thought of her knowing she can't give her children what she wishes she could. Heck, I was panicking because my youngest is a bit thinner than his peers, my husband doesn't give it much thought because naturally those instincts are with the mother.

So I think the idea of having more kids is easier with the father than the mother.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Somalis are as well as most poor nations don't simply think about the long term. If you are getting married and having kids you must be able to provide for them but these people are only after sex not anything else

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Aisha, back home waan garanay, its a 3rd world shithole. But how do u explain Somalis having 4+ kids here in the west.

I think its because Xalimos love to compete with other Xalimos even about the number of kids they have.
Xaliimos might compete about the number of kids, but we also compete about our children's well being. I'm happy with my two boys looking healthy with nice and clean clothes and being well taken care of, rather than having 5 gaajo aan ku dhigay and can't afford even proper winter clothing

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:59 pm

Family planning and birth control are not Haram. You should only have kids if u can support them financially, emotionally and can give them everything they need.

Sure, there is only 15 million Somalis in this world, but thats still no excuse for some to have 5+ kids before they are 40yrs old.

Just saying....
Abti, it is not about how much you got when it comes to kids! Qof walba bariiskiisa meel buu saaran yahay. Ama Havard iyo Oxford kasoo bax, ama shalay tuulada reerkiinu dago ka imow, rooti qof kale leeyahay dejin maysid. :lol: :ugeek:

Waa nacasnimo ninka/gabadha carruur iskaga daaya faqri dartiis. :(
If your already struggling with feeding 3 kids and providing food and clothes, what on earth gives you the right to have another 2? When you barely could afford feeding 3? Does these children deserve to be born into a household where hunger is a part of their everyday life ?

Forget Somalia, I've seen families in London feeding their children bread and butter. Macaroni with ketchup.

If you can't provide for them and give them the life they deserve, don't have them. Or atleast wait until you can afford it.
I am not preaching to just say "Hey, Allah gave me children, he 'll provide for them".

No, of course NOT. He has to work his ass off to put bread on the table. Illeen Xaglo laaban xoolo kuma yimaadaane.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Huuno Air B the Quran and sunah says that mother is recommend to breast feed for 2 years. Because it takes two years for your body to recover from pregnancy illhay has told you thousand years ago what cadaan ppl are telling us.

Islam is not against using birth control you can use it if you wish to space your children out so that you can give your full attention to that child. Children have xaq over parents aswell you have a toddler newborn and are pregnant again that is not a life for you or your children..

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Family planning and birth control are not Haram. You should only have kids if u can support them financially, emotionally and can give them everything they need.

Sure, there is only 15 million Somalis in this world, but thats still no excuse for some to have 5+ kids before they are 40yrs old.

Just saying....
Abti, it is not about how much you got when it comes to kids! Qof walba bariiskiisa meel buu saaran yahay. Ama Havard iyo Oxford kasoo bax, ama shalay tuulada reerkiinu dago ka imow, rooti qof kale leeyahay dejin maysid. :lol: :ugeek:

Waa nacasnimo ninka/gabadha carruur iskaga daaya faqri dartiis. :(
Cagta meeshad saartiyo cunaha wax ku mara, calafka xukumaya dheh.
Ilaahey caqliga hakuu daayo Inaayah. Not so many people can grasp simple Islamic principles. :meles:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Gamer everyone has X amount of kids some do it out of heblayo has that much kids what about me. I have had ppl try to compete with me they give up at 2 kids but it's hard. I love kids and a big family that is one thing I always wanted and alx illhay has nearly fulfilled that I want to have 8 kids 4 boys and 4 girls inshallah :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.