Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Let those without sins cast the first stone.

I would actually go as far as saying she is winning now. All these viewers dissing her. She might have already noticed her mistake and repented to her creator while people continue judging her while they have no spare ajar to donate to her.

I can only speak for myself and say I'm definitely not without sin. I'm far from perfect, but I'd never shame myself and my family by being shameless in front of a crowd while being filmed, especially while wearing or carrying Islamic symbols. Maybe she repented, good for her if she did. But we have a right to speak against what happened in that video. It's sad the the big gaal X.playa has a much better understanding of the Islamic stance on this issue than most of the women in this thread. Men in general are much more conservative than women, that's why patriarchy is a necessary prerequisite to morality and civilization itself.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Why not get your cubicles like they do in Holland and make money out of your fetishes?
And miss making your blood boil everytime you see my avatar you must be off your rocker son. This is free entertainment now come on old man lets start you off with an easy gif to follow so you can do it on your own when no one is looking

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:59 pm

I would actually go as far as saying she is winning now. All these viewers dissing her. She might have already noticed her mistake and repented to her creator while people continue judging her while they have no spare ajar to donate to her.

100%

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Ninka fusuq ku jira ee weliba ku faana inanta uu dhalay ayuun baa dhilowda, raga ku faanaya inay dhiloobeen ee wax wanaagsan isu haysta yaanay beri la xumaan markay beri yartuu dhalay shaaca qaado ee ay raga magaalada isu marto.
Hadalkii oo kooban ninkii dhawrsan=awlaad dhawransan
Ninkii qaxaab ah= hablihisa oo dhilooba.
Ilayn kuwaan xaaranta kula seexatay ba rag baa dhalay kuwaaguna waalidaad samaysay tu ka daran filo hadii aanad illahay u toobad keenin.
Waa vicious circle

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:27 pm

I can only speak for myself and say I'm definitely not without sin. I'm far from perfect, but I'd never shame myself and my family by being shameless in front of a crowd while being filmed, especially while wearing or carrying Islamic symbols. Maybe she repented, good for her if she did. But we have a right to speak against what happened in that video. It's sad the the big gaal X.playa has a much better understanding of the Islamic stance on this issue than most of the women in this thread. Men in general are much more conservative than women, that's why patriarchy is a necessary prerequisite to morality and civilization itself.

you have a right to speak & we have a right to challenge your selective outrage

there are plenty of patriarchial societies where immorality is rife- both past & present, I prefer to think that taqwa is more important to living a moral life.

what good will an unscrupulous man himself, bring to his household, no matter how conservative in mindset he may be?
Last edited by InaSamaale on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Xplaya is quoting ayah's and hadiths. :-O

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm

From what i understand so far,from every post you passionately shared on this topic;we are all wrong and anyone who isnt siding with you is wrong.

You cant use man made society norms(unfair treatment of women) to judge women.You either pick the religious all the way for everyone/gender or drop and judge everyone in this video on the society`s expectation on women.You cant have it both ways.

Allah created both genders.Your sin is equally bad as hers.I am very sure she isnt going to be judged by Allah more harshly because she is wearing an Islamic symbol.And this boils down to that.Lets drop the mob mentality.She doesnt represent anyone but herslef.

Tbh;regardless of what wears,someone who doesnt respect themselves problem doesnt give a rats ass.

U seem very close minded in ur thinking.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Are you girls still tryna knock some sense into this dhagax? :pac:

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:41 pm

This thread itself is a headache.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:51 pm

:lol: Yeah.I surprised myself.I am usually too lazy.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:55 pm

i am done with this topic after i was asked to ignore my feminine side by my friend lion!! :lol: :lol:

seriouslly though, once you state where you stand, every thing else is tit for tat. i dont think any one here will change their minds. we just call out each other and agree to disagree.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:28 pm

i am done with this topic after i was asked to ignore my feminine side by my friend lion!! :lol: :lol:

seriouslly though, once you state where you stand, every thing else is tit for tat. i dont think any one here will change their minds. we just call out each other and agree to disagree.
:lol: :lol:

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:32 pm

:lol: Ignore Blue.He could use some equality lessons himself.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:49 pm

^^ lool, tuushi, i am all for equality but we dnt have to shy away from telling the xaq. i said both of them were sinning but the hijaab made it worst. i would have said the same thing if it was the other way around.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Makes it rain Somali Shillings

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.