Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 am

jug, we should not only not by it but reject it for others too. that is only fair. otherwise we keep continuing as sheep mentality. it's not enough to not accept it for yourself. you need to not accrpt for others as it's wrong mentality.

it's enough we are equal infront of God, why care what jahil society think? why validate it!! naah i am not living by it or accept it for my own sisters.

ooops, i should stop, tuushi is more qualified than i am.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:25 am

jug, we should not only not by it but reject it for others too. that is only fair. otherwise we keep continuing as sheep mentality. it's not enough to not accept it for yourself. you need to not accrpt for others as it's wrong mentality.

it's enough we are equal infront of God, why care what jahil society think? why validate it!! naah i am not living by it or accept it for my own sisters.

ooops, i should stop, tuushi is more qualified than i am.
lool, waayahay sheekhow halkaas ha inoo joogto labadeena. Laakiin Tuushi hadday wax hayso hasoo dayso. :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:26 am

But that is all that matters.

There is only Allah`s rule.No one else`s norm is going to fly.
but as you see majority held women different standard, extra rules on top of God's. i can understand it cause we have an ego and think as protectors. sisters are weaker, easy to be influented, wiull take advantage of it..etc.

i totally get it after all i am from middless east. isnt fair.

jug, bro, it's not contest, we just disagreeing but understand where you are coming from.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am

Let's be honest and fair. Unless you've been under a rock we have done something of this nature, if not worse growing up. I would even go so far as to say, some people are doing worse now. My thinking is the person who started the thread, deep down wishes he was at this party and couldn't think of a way to share this video with the rest of us with out looking awkward. Why else would you one hand judge them for their sin and on the other spread that same sin. Is he not committing the sin also? We shall all focus on becoming better versions of ourselves and not on the small or major weakness of others..

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

Lool@ the way that Nigga is sniffing it :wtf: can we all agree she isn't only sinning but she is disrespecting the hijaab too? hijab is a symbol of modesty and she is far from being modest. The guys disgusting behavior should be condemned too.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:33 am

Let's be honest and fair. Unless you've been under a rock we have done something of this nature, if not worse growing up. I would even go so far as to say, some people are doing worse now. My thinking is the person who started the thread, deep down wishes he was at this party and couldn't think of a way to share this video with the rest of us with out looking awkward. Why else would you one hand judge them for their sin and on the other spread that same sin. Is he not committing the sin also? We shall all focus on becoming better versions of ourselves and not on the small or major weakness of others..
I reserve the right to judge those who act shameless in public. If a person doesn't hide their promiscuity then why shouldn't I judge them? I've caught some people in very very awkward situations, doing crazy haram things. But this was all in private. Not only did i not judge them I never ever told a single soul about what I saw.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:35 am

blue, qof walba meel bo ka arka. anika nin heesayo ana raqasayo ba igala saqajansan. raganimadi bo ka tagay. aside of religion, haweenka ko roon iney afka taak taagan and raqasaan.

wallah i finally get it, each family have diffecrent values and culture, kor ka omba somali laka yahay. shaqo iskuma lihin.loool

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:36 am

Lool@ the way that Nigga is sniffing it :wtf: can we all agree she isn't only sinning but she is disrespecting the hijaab too? hijab is a symbol of modesty and she is far from being modest. The guys disgusting behavior should be condemned too.
Right on sxb. The guy should be condemned too no doubt, but it's worse when it's a girl. That's someones sister and daughter, they might have a heart attack when they see this video. It's also worse because, like u said, she's wearing an Islamic symbol of modesty while he isn't wearing anything that can be deemed religious.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:39 am

blue, qof walba meel bo ka arka. anika nin heesayo ana raqasayo ba igala saqajansan. raganimadi bo ka tagay. aside of religion, haweenka ko roon iney afka taak taagan and raqasaan.

wallah i finally get it, each family have diffecrent values and culture, kor ka omba somali laka yahay. shaqo iskuma lihin.loool
Hyper, like i told u almost a year ago, I disagree with ur views 80% of the time. But I still like u cuz ur always respectful and a good sport. :up:

Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Alshabaibe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:40 am

Jugjug are you really just being obtuse? How are you missing Hyper and Tuushi's point? :Heh:
Some of you are saying "just cuz their hijabi's doesnt mean their Angels, they can make mistakes." But clearly bending over and gyrating and shaking ur ass on a mans di** in front of people and a camera isn't an "oops, i made a mistake" type of error. Sins are not all of the same magnitude. Her actions mean she has no modesty whatsoever, and since hijab is a symbol of modesty she has no right to wear it. It's akin to a prostitute wearing a hijab. Wallahi some prostitutes have more shame than this girl in the video since they go to extreme lengths to hide their shameful occupation and never act promiscuous in public.
Reading this.... Wow! 1) Your trump-like induction skills are beyond impressive. 2) A one time lapse of judgement, (benefit of doubt), is not possible because hijab wearing women DO NOT make mistakes in front of cameras/people/intentionally. 3) She has to be worse than a prostitute - who, never mind, could make it to jannah for simply being kind to animals - because she made the mistake of shaking her butt on cam/in front of people.
some of yall said her taking off the hijab would just be an additional sin on top of her other sins, so she should keep it. That doesnt make sense either. It's like a man who steals from people during the day in ramadan while he's fasting. Is there honestly any point in such a man fasting? It defeats the entire point of it. In fact it's better for him to stop stealing and stop fasting than it is to steal while fasting. Likewise it's better for this girl to stop wearing hijab and assume modest behaviour than it is to act like a slut with a hijab on. If the man cant stop stealing then no point in fasting, and if she cant stop throwing that ass on mens gu.s in public then no point in wearing hijab.
From the little I know, its pointless to fast if you don't pray salah. Nothing about stealing I've seen.Stand corrected.
Nit-picking aside, you should be cautious in trying to casually put side by side your opinion and rulings/hadiths etc. What you did right there was to say:- since stealing nullifies fasting, 'acting like a slut'/butt-shaking/[insert sin here] disqualifies you from wearing hijab. Thats just wrong from a religious standpoint. Just state your opinion without trying to make it pertinent by alluding/linking to a hadith or verse etc.

Anyway, so what really is your point? Ditch the hijab before sinning? Yeah, because we all get notifications right before sinning and actively look for guys and recording phones before 'acting like a slut' . :Puhlease:
While I understand the dignity that hijab comes with, lets not try place too much importance on a piece of cloth. Theres so much more to a muslim woman. Niyyah, character and of course actions. All aptly put by those before me.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:47 am

Jug, like wise bro. no reason for me to be disrespectful to others man. but i agree with you more than you agree with me .loool

i guess, it's the way i see things and the way i was raised. my father made my sisters learn quran and fiqh in the masjid untill they were kicked by masjid officialls. he doesnt believe girls to issolate it , we already there. they were kicked out by age of 15.lol

i totally understand you and respect it.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:49 am

I agree sheekh, but c'mon dnt let ur feminism side blind you :lol: .. I wouldn't be as disgusted she didn't have the hijab on, bcz then she would be sinning only and we all are sinners. But c'mon bro say it, she is more guilty than the guy because of the hijaab :down:
Right on sxb. The guy should be condemned too no doubt, but it's worse when it's a girl. That's someones sister and daughter, they might have a heart attack when they see this video. It's also worse because, like u said, she's wearing an Islamic symbol of modesty while he isn't wearing anything that can be deemed religious.
Right man, I also agree if someone is sinning publicly we can judge nd critize their actions but if they are doing it privately we should hide their cawrah and advice them if we can.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:53 am

Ps I amnt only talking about this girl but others who put the hijaab/niqaab to hide their identity while sinning :down:

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:56 am

Al-shabaibe ill adress ur points really quickly.

I already explained shaking ones ass on mans penis in public isn't a lapse of judgement or a simple mistake lol. Ur deliberately sidestepping the issue of magnitude and treating all sins as one and the same. That disingenuous to say the least.

Yes a girl doing this in public is like a prostitute. At least a prostitute gets paid to act like a slut and it's usually done in private. Some are very serious about their privacy and never act promiscuous in front of their friends and families and neighbours. So yes, some prostitutes, not all or even the majority of course, have more shame than this girl.

Yes, stealing nullifies ones fast. Many major scholars hold this opinion including Ibn Hazm (rahimahullah) and others. That's the opinion I follow, cuz it just makes logical sense to me.

Yes, my point is don't wear a symbol of modesty that identitfies u as a Muslim if ur gonna be a promiscuous slut in public.

Lastly, I agree we shouldn't place too much importance on a piece of cloth. That's why I said for a girl like the one in the video it's better she removes the hijab and observe modest behaviour than keep the hijab and act like a slut. Behaviour is more important than the cloth for sure, and once ur behaviour is modest than u can wear the symbol of modesty.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:58 am

loool blue, i am not in that bussness bro. "be preachers and not judges."

i am scare God will forgives them and yabtalini.... so i rather hold my judgement so i wont be sinning for gossiping "as7abal ibtila'a"

as sheikh mahammed alghazali when was asked what is the "7okum" who doesnt pray? they were expecting him say obvious things, but he said instead: his 7okum, to take him to masjid, be preachers and not judges.

سأل شاب الشيخ محمد الغزالي :ما حكم تارك الصلاة ؟
فقال:حكمه أن تأخذه معك إلى المسجد

كونوا دعاة لا قضاة

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.