Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Whats the point of wearing hijab in this?

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:09 am

^^ wan gartay, May he guide us and forgive us all Aamiin.

Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Alshabaibe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 am

@Jugjug

Okay, so yeah, be the judge, jury, bailiff and judiciary while at that. As far as I'm concerned THE SIN should be condemned and you just can't go throwing around "she has no modesty whatsoever" and "prostitute". How exactly is that? Do you know her? Theres nothing wrong with condemning an action but to then take another step and judge her past, future, up bringing, character, whatever - wrong.
can we all agree she isn't only sinning but she is disrespecting the hijaab too? hijab is a symbol of modesty and she is far from being modest. The guys disgusting behavior should be condemned too.
This here happens to be my opinion too. Difference, he focused on the sin rather than individual.

I won't even go into the prostitute thing. Summed it up above.

As for magnitude of sin being more because she was in public. Yes I agree. Was she making a conscious effort to sin and tarnish the hijab's value? Allahu aclam. And that there is my point. You cant just say, she had to have known, can't be an 'oops' kinda thing. It could be a lapse of judgement together with other factors e.g environment, weak imaan at that point. Who knows.

This then leads on to the hijab wearing when going to sin. Most people don't actively look to sin. 'I should ditch the hijab today, I'm going to a certain location..." Doesn't solve the problem

Granted. As I said, was nit-picking and not fully knowledgeable on that. The point was, don't try to qualify your opinions by likening it a certain hadith/ruling. Makes it seem like its a given fatwa of some sort. Nothing wrong with stand alone points.

Last point agree.

PS: Men being more appealing to women because of zina. No, your grasp on the female psyche - way off.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:49 am

Alshabaibe, It looks like we don't disagree much but that ur issue is with my approach, which I admit can be abrasive at times. As long as u agree with the bluelion quote then all is well. As for the girl in the video, I hope she's smartened up and is acting more modest now. I'm not condemning her the way u think I am lol. She's a Somali girl so of course I wish good for her. I was just saying her actions in that video is slutty, hence the prostitute reference. Maybe she's a good married lady now, u never know.

As for woman and the men who do zina thing, all i'm saying with that is that women like men who are desired by other women. That's why women are not bothered as much by a mans past or can even become more attracted to him because of it, especially if his exes were hot and hard to get girls. That's why women can also happily share one man in a polygamous arrangement if he's high enough in looks, money, status or a combination thereof. Men on the other hand are disturbed by their woman's past and can never share her with another man. So that was my point.

Anyway it was nice debating u walaal, cheers.
Last edited by Jugjugwacwac on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:52 am

see when we listen each other will agree to disagree and understand each other better :lol:

communication is great thing people, even when we disagree.

we all agree we judge action and not the person, principles and not the personality.

Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Alshabaibe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 am

d/p

Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Alshabaibe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:58 am

Exactly, gartay walaal. We all feel the dhiig thing but lets try not to get too caught up. Just by your approach you could pull people closer or push them further away. More importantly in shaa Allah we learn from this. :up:

Same walaal takes true character to man/woman up to something
Last edited by Alshabaibe on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am

UR right hyper communication is key. And alshabaibe ur right too, approach is critical in terms of how ur message is received. what can i say im a firebrand, maybe it's cuz i eat a lot of hilib adhi lol. Cheers yall.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:26 am

Yaab wallahi.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:14 pm

am afraid you meant that futology comment since you were not addressing me and since the shaking and grinding fetish is in your avatar and its obvious you are into it. Its not an age thing its more of a class thing and you utterly failed in class.
Since your always mention it at every given opportunity I think it's something your into it more than me. Waa caadi adeer .. Embrace it plus class has nothing to do with dancing my dear
You need something called "class" and women are either are born with class or not, unfortunately you were never born with one, your open sexuality proves it all.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:25 pm

loool blue, i am not in that bussness bro. "be preachers and not judges."

i am scare God will forgives them and yabtalini.... so i rather hold my judgement so i wont be sinning for gossiping "as7abal ibtila'a"

as sheikh mahammed alghazali when was asked what is the "7okum" who doesnt pray? they were expecting him say obvious things, but he said instead: his 7okum, to take him to masjid, be preachers and not judges.

سأل شاب الشيخ محمد الغزالي :ما حكم تارك الصلاة ؟
فقال:حكمه أن تأخذه معك إلى المسجد

كونوا دعاة لا قضاة
Utter non sense, you pull this from a place the sun never shines. I told you many times before your religious education is in question , with all that Arab talk and Arab dress and "ukhti" and "akhi" speech you pretend you know your religion yet you diplomatically side with what your religion call "fawaaxish", a woman shaking her butt on a mans penis is obvious and pure adultery ,Ghazaali or no Ghazaali , this is "shariica" not philosophy by quoting a Sufi like Ghazali in completely different situation points to your religious hypocrisy,

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:49 pm

"And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way." [ Surat Al-'Isrā' 17:32 ]

Also, in terminology of Sharee'ah, zina can be committed by eyes, ears, tongue, hand or feet due to the following Hadiths:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has decreed for every son of Adam his share of zina, which he will inevitably commit. The zina of the eyes is looking, the zina of the tongue is speaking, one may wish and desire, and the private parts confirm that or deny it.”

al-Bukhaari, 5889

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 pm

You need something called "class" and women are either are born with class or not, unfortunately you were never born with one, your open sexuality proves it all.
Huuno I have more class than your little finger but If female sexuality bothers you don't watch tv read a magazine because it's all the place. So like or lump it adeer

Since you secretly luv my gif here one especially to satisfy your fetish but since your being modesty this week so I'll post a pg one

Ps I luv our weekly back forth argument about the same topic.. See you next week

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:16 pm

@since you're modest this week . War odaygaasi , maalin ba meel bu kaaga soo baxa , aabaha jikaarka :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Huuno I have more class than your little finger but If female sexuality bothers you don't watch tv read a magazine because it's all the place. So like or lump it adeer

Since you secretly luv my gif here one especially to satisfy your fetish but since your being modesty this week so I'll post a pg one

Ps I luv our weekly back forth argument about the same topic.. See you next week
Why not get your cubicles like they do in Holland and make money out of your fetishes?

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Let those without sins cast the first stone.

I would actually go as far as saying she is winning now. All these viewers dissing her. She might have already noticed her mistake and repented to her creator while people continue judging her while they have no spare ajar to donate to her.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.