Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Living in Dubai UAE, Abu Dhabi, Doha

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Living in Dubai UAE, Abu Dhabi, Doha

Postby hangool79 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Any somalis who work and live in the gulf region?

With the West becoming more and more racist, how does beesha snet view the potential of making a life in the Gulf, how is the somali community in Dubai today. Please no clanbickering.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Living in Dubai UAE, Abu Dhabi, Doha

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:16 pm

well, it's getting worse here too. but if you want make some money. take 5 years contract depends your education and see it for your self.

ps; anikana inshallah wan ko daba maraya. as rest of people i think grass is greener otherside.lol

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:21 pm

well, it's getting worse here too. but if you want make some money. take 5 years contract depends your education and see it for your self.

ps; anikana inshallah wan ko daba maraya. as rest of people i think grass is greener otherside.lol
salaam hyperactive I know from reading the forum you are qatari somali which is pretty cool, is not that alot of somalis think the grass is greener but rather it's closer to home, everything is halal, you can pray with ease everywhere. I'ts pros and cons of course the gulf is nondemocratic and authoritarian, how is Canada to you? have you given up ur judge job, what will you do in Vancouver for living

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:28 pm

well, i am working otherside of the justice department, instead family court , i am with deportation side and the criminals rights. right where i want to be in this stage in my life.

ive too much ideas and option. inshallah we will see.

ps; i never blonged to back home, i can freely go farther than middle east. i do not get attached to anything or any where other than my commitment of cleaning. lol

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:38 pm

well, i am working otherside of the justice department, instead family court , i am with deportation side and the criminals rights. right where i want to be in this stage in my life.

ive too much ideas and option. inshallah we will see.

ps; i never blonged to back home, i can freely go farther than middle east. i do not get attached to anything or any where other than my commitment of cleaning. lol

you work in canadian justice dep or qatari?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:39 pm

lol i didnt get to canada yet. still in doha.

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 pm

lol i didnt get to canada yet. still in doha.
I think you gonna love it hyper, Vancouver and Canada in general is a smart choice, and it's important to expand your horizon. See and experience places for yourself, make friendships :up:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:02 pm

middle East is crowded. come to Africa :blessed: land of opportunity. You can set up a small enterprise and evolve into an absolute monopoly with relative ease here.

If you want education or non business related things then Middle East is for you sxb,
Last edited by inaXasan on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Africa people are too mean for my liking and too dirty.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:10 pm

All i know is, Gulf states are rich. I watched some YT videos and everyone seemed to be driving a Ferari, Lambo, or S Class.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:13 pm

and there are people, specially old women, who begging in every major mall!! i just dont know what to make out of it. if they werent covering their face, i would determine what they are!!

hangool79
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hangool79 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Africa people are too mean for my liking and too dirty.

hyper may I ask what do you plan to do for a living in Canada or did you just buy a house for investment, basaboor reasons. (Is bad stuff gonna happen in Qatar) ??

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:19 pm

not investment but personal use. no i dont know yet but i have some ideas. i will figured out some how. i may go back to school, valunteer, have some charity project...etc.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Africa is the place to be :up:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:23 pm

@hyper you don't have to be around them for long. :) few years at most. After you grow big enough you operate from a nicer area/country. There is the risk of machete wielding but you'll have to be strategic and smart to avoid them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.