Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colourism in Somali society - let's talk about it

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Colourism in Somali society - let's talk about it

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Marrying a child to a child has nothing to do with the philosophical materialism question. This is nothing put a child abuse.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon May 02, 2016 3:06 pm

fair enough Oromo boy, unlike you I don't come here to post my picture so I can get " oh you so cute comments" put I will take your challenge and post my picture in the IPG, the bizarre thing is you were supposedly sympathizing with the downtrodden folks by race or anything else , and as soon your Ormo blood got boiled by my comments this what you said " What you wanna say here is that you look like a west African behave like a blacksmith" you completely went 360 degrees and and exposed your hypocrisy and prejudice .
Listen here you fuc,k , I have posted this story in a thread where you were accusing the arabs of having deficient genes for being racist , alright ?
Discrimination is real , among the arabs as well as the somalis . I don't pretend to be something I am not , I KNOW I have my biases that's why I do go around talking about other's before I get rid of mine , that's called being HONEST with yourself .
As for your conduct , you ONLY are the architect of it , you behave like a midgan and claim nobility which are mutually exclusive . You are not a kid act your age !

Inaad doqon galbeed ka timi oo hablo la kor ah inaad tahay waxa cadaynaysa this entire thread. You brought this topic to defend your Arab masters that I know , but even to equate this to the Arabs long brutal history of human right violations, rape, castration of young boys and molesting them , the thousands upon thousands maids they abuse in the gulf, the thousands upon thousands they rape and kill in the desert of lybia or Yemen , Saudi, just because they are seeking better life, the thousands upon thousands they kill because they disagree with their faith and regard their Allah the only deity in the block and calling them "Kufaar". How is it even propotional dameeryow dameerku dhalay ee maskaxada digaag ah leh?
War niyow ma sahlanid , malaha xanuun aad inoo sheegi karin baa ku damqaya ?
Thought process baa laga hadlaya halkan , muuse cabdalle
Waxaad halkan ka wada waxa la yidha PROJECTING . You're minimizing the racism of one {somali} juxtaposing it to that of another {arab} and presenting the lack of proportionality in terms of its brutal history that allows you as a somali to condemn one{arab} and remain silent or plainly deny the other {somali} . It is just plain IDIOTIC a psycholigical defense mechanism that holds no water .
Waalida ka bax , doqon yahow doqon ku dhalay . There is no proportionality in xaaran . Intaad Sudaani iyo Lybian arrimahooda galayso , tan hortaada ku bakhtiyaysa ha dafirin !

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:09 pm

You are one confused Oromo, absolute non sense , your logic, history , facts are all intertwined and lack any systematic approach. I don't think you have gone to school at all. I just lost a pound of IQ debating you.

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon May 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Marrying a child to a child has nothing to do with the philosophical materialism question. This is nothing put a child abuse.
No, marrying a child to another has nothing to do with materialism, but waiting for decades to collect materials before you marry defines materialism.

Here is a question: What about a child 'Dating' (A fancy word for pre-marital sex) a child? I'm guessing that is okay. :?:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon May 02, 2016 3:12 pm

You are one confused Oromo, absolute non sense , your logic, history , facts are all intertwined and lack any systematic approach. I don't think you have gone to school at all. I just lost a pound of IQ debating you.
War naga tag hooyada naanaab ka wase , malaha mdi aan ku ogayn baad ka soo xadday sawirka , aabaha tuuga ka wase . Wuu ba isla qumanyahay :lol: wuxu ku hadlayo na isma oga

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:13 pm

No, marrying a child to another has nothing to do with materialism, but waiting for decades to collect materials before you marry defines materialism.

Here is a question: What about a child 'Dating' (A fancy word for pre-marital sex) a child? I'm guessing that is okay. :?:
Well the fact is a child dating another child will take place whether the crazy women-private-part guards of Islam like it or not. Even 90% of Somali Xijaabi girls despite their big fake xijaab gets banged. Its part of nature.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:15 pm

This is even funnier than Aisha's topic about feet.

HA iyo HY midke bah Oromo u eeg iyo kee bah Isaq u eeg?
-
-
-

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Well the fact is a child dating another child will take place whether the crazy women-private-part guards of Islam like it or not. Even 90% of Somali Xijaabi girls despite their big fake xijaab gets banged. Its part of nature.
And so will a child marrying a child whether Satan likes it or not!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:22 pm

No these children are wed by the encouragement of their parents. Somalis lack basic logic all the time , you didn't even read the post, you just wrote that rebuttal to get back.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:24 pm

War naga tag hooyada naanaab ka wase , malaha mdi aan ku ogayn baad ka soo xadday sawirka , aabaha tuuga ka wase . Wuu ba isla qumanyahay :lol: wuxu ku hadlayo na isma oga
Anigu afka Oromada iyo Dhaqankooda , ma aqaan , you post a picture of yourself and I took it for a fact, when you demanded mine I accepted your challenge and posted mine, then you back peddled and questioned the veracity of the picture when your pre-conception of me was belied. Oromo boy that's the man called X.Playa , whether you believe it or not.

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon May 02, 2016 3:27 pm

No these children are wed by the encouragement of their parents. Somalis lack basic logic all the time , you didn't even read the post, you just wrote that rebuttal to get back.
If I did write that just for a rebuttal, why you did you write yours?

AirBitaale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AirBitaale » Mon May 02, 2016 3:28 pm

And the parents encourage the children to marry, so what?

Western society encourage children to fornicate, we encourage them to marry!

We must be monsters! :x

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon May 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Anigu afka Oromada iyo Dhaqankooda , ma aqaan , you post a picture of yourself and I took it for a fact, when you demanded mine I accepted your challenge and posted mine, then you back peddled and questioned the veracity of the picture when your pre-conception of me was belied. Oromo boy that's the man called X.Playa , whether you believe it or not.
Horta su'asha la is waydinayo waxa weeye , qofku sharaftiisa ma dhowranaya mise maya .
Qof wejigiisa ku tusa , hadladiisa ayuu ilaashanaya ma'ogtahay ?
Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay in aad iska tahay qof iska yara nacas ah oon waxba ka xishoon , marka de inaan kugu tuhmo sawir aad ka soo xaday internet-ka ha la yabin .
Anigu waxaan ku hadlo waan kala ilaashada waayo waxaan aaminsanahay in qof meelaha iga arkay oo i yaqaan soo mari karo halkan .
Adigu laakin picture aan anigu kugu qasbay inaad soo ban dhigto , baad soo dalacday maanta , marka labo ayay noqonaysa :
1/ Inaad soo xaday
iyo
2/ Inaad kaadida iska maydhin ood ku dhex dabaalato
Labada wax u dhexeeya ma jiraan .
Is la han weynidu cawaanka xaddowgisa koobad weeye , waxaad tahay baan ku tusaya insha Allah

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon May 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Horta su'asha la is waydinayo waxa weeye , qofku sharaftiisa ma dhowranaya mise maya .
Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay in aad iska tahay qof iska yara nacas ah oon waxba ka xishoon , marka de inaan kugu tuhmo sawir aad ka soo xaday internet-ka ha la yabin .
Anigu waxaan ku hadlo waan kala ilaashada waayo waxaan aaminsanahay in qof meelaha iga arkay oo i yaqaan soo mari karo halkan .
Adigu laakin picture aan anigu kugu qasbay inaad soo ban dhigto , baad soo dalacday maanta , marka labo ayay noqonaysa :
1/ Inaad soo xaday
iyo
Is la han weynidu cawaanka xaddowgisa koobad weeye , waxaad tahay baan ku tusaya insha Allah
Anigu ma ihi fulay Galbeed ka yimi, waxayga waan cadaystaa sidaada sida sakaarada xaar la arkayo ma mal maluuqo. Yaan ka baqayaa ee baas, ninka aniga I raba ilaa address iyo taleefan baan siin , bal aniga hay yimaado. Adigu fulay sacad muuse ah baad tahay oo dhiigii oromada baa weli kugu jira, oo warkaaga ma cadaysatid waad baqataa xataa si toos ah ragaad la hadlaysid uma abaartid waad ku dhago hadashaa sida dumarka ama waad duur, H.Y and Garxajis and Arab don't have that Oromo culture. Bal waxan ahay kaalay I tus oo caanaa Lo'da igu saydhi. faan badanaa wiilkan yar ee qoorta yari.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Mon May 02, 2016 4:00 pm

1/ Inaad soo xaday
iyo
Anigu ma ihi fulay Galbeed ka yimi, waxayga waan cadaystaa sidaada sida sakaarada xaar la arkayo ma mal maluuqo. Yaan ka baqayaa ee baas, ninka aniga I raba ilaa address iyo taleefan baan siin , bal aniga hay yimaado. Adigu fulay sacad muuse ah baad tahay oo dhiigii oromada baa weli kugu jira, oo warkaaga ma cadaysatid waad baqataa xataa sida toos ah ragaad la hadlaysid uma abaartid waad ku dhago hadashaa sida dumarka ama waad duur xushaa, H.Y and Garxajis and Arab don't have that Oromo culture.
Maxaad cadaysata , markaan kugu idhi tafiirtii addoonti berbera laga ga tagay baad ka soo jeeda , baad sawir la soo booday . Ma maanta horteed baad cid is tustay ?:lol: Wax kugu imanaya gurigaaga ma jiro , cid telefon number-kaaga ka qaadaysa ma jirto horta khiyaaligi ka bax addunyo kale ayaad ku nooshahay e , mise ciyaal baad inoo haysata ?
Aarab iyo Garxajis iyo reero dhan na maxaad isku key daboolaysa aniga . Musee cabdalle xunoo sakhraan ah oo Ilaahey dafirey baad tahay , haddad sharfataadi baayacday na halkan baan kugu wasaya anigu , aad na way igu fududahay oo aqli baa ina kala saaraya .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.