Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Woman Fighting For Houthis In Yemen..SMH

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Woman Fighting For Houthis In Yemen..SMH

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:43 pm

salafism and wahaabism are one and same.. it was invented and spread in Saudi arabia by saudi oil dollars around the world.. salafism is the cancer whichs killing muslims today..... Salafi means ancestor which is the arab ancestory from muhhamed abdulwahaab the dajaaal... prophet muhhamed sahaaba was not called salafis. they were just muslims...
The salaf included the saxaba of the prophet scw. They are the ones who learned from the prophet scw and were the best of all Muslims. To say they are cancer shows you lack of knowledge about Islam.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Houthis don't keep sex slaves they are Shia not Wahhabis. Nice damage control though :lol:
i like shias more than nacalatu allah wahaabis aka salafis :down:
Waraa do you know what salafi means?
It is the followers of the prophet scw ( the companions of prophet Muhammad scw).
How can you hate them?
shabab pigs claim salafi and kill people.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm

She is probably a Jaberti, a low caste clan of Yemen who are mistreated by the Arabs:

http://beeshadireed.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... smail.html

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm

i like shias more than nacalatu allah wahaabis aka salafis :down:
Waraa do you know what salafi means?
It is the followers of the prophet scw ( the companions of prophet Muhammad scw).
How can you hate them?
shabab pigs claim salafi and kill people.
So what's your point?
That's like me saying Al Shabaab is Muslim therefore all Muslims are bad and kill people.

Islam is perfect, the followers (Muslims) apart from prophet Muhammad scw are not. The salaf were the best of Muslims they learnt from the prophet scw directly.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:04 pm

Yalaxoow if you are trolling diinta ciyaar ma gasho ehlu naar ba lagu noqdaa. Istaqfurulah dheh and mar dambe ha uu laaban in aad diinta insult gareeysid.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue May 31, 2016 7:07 pm

shabaab. bokoharaam ISIS all of them are true followers of Salafism.... salafi sheikhs= Ibn thaymiyah great arab racist and the father of modern day terrorism IBN THAYMIYAH.. and muhhamed abdulwahaab .. salafism and wahaabism are one and same...

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue May 31, 2016 7:10 pm

hutuking
this will my last answer to this boring topic
shabab pigs claim salafi and kill people,they introduce haram things like suicide bombings,i would not hesitate to kill shabab member or even supporter.that is my personal aqiidah.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue May 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Geeljire google it the arabic word of
salaf
it means (ancestor) its clanish arab ancestory saudi invented cult religion.. people who follow prophet muhhamed sc was called Muslims and not a salaf..

and al shabaab. bokoharaam ISIS all of them are true followers of Salafism.... salafi sheikhs= Ibn thaymiyah great arab racist and the father of modern day terrorism IBN THAYMIYAH.. and muhhamed abdulwahaab .. salafism and wahaabism are one and same...
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Tue May 31, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

j

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

[g

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:38 pm

hutuking
this will my last answer to this boring topic
shabab pigs claim salafi and kill people,they introduce haram things like suicide bombings,i would not hesitate to kill shabab member or even supporter.that is my personal aqiidah.
I agree with you I also wouldn't hesitate to do the same to any al shaytaan member or supporter.
But the salaf and terrorist groups are not to be confused together. The salaf are the prophet scw's adherents, the ones who learnt from him. The best of all Muslims.
Our prophet scw said "The people of my own generation are the best, then those who come after them, and then those of the next generation," narrated by Sahih al-Bukhari
The first three generation after the prophet scw are called collectively as the salaf.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Geeljire google it the arabic word of
salaf
it means (ancestor) its clanish arab ancestory saudi invented cult religion.. people who follow prophet muhhamed sc was called Muslims and not a salaf..

and al shabaab. bokoharaam ISIS all of them are true followers of Salafism.... salafi sheikhs= Ibn thaymiyah great arab racist and the father of modern day terrorism IBN THAYMIYAH.. and muhhamed abdulwahaab .. salafism and wahaabism are one and same...
You search salaf. The salaf are the first three generations after the prophet scw. The best of all Muslims the ones who learnt from the prophet scw directly, the ones who learnt from the companions of prophet scw and the generation after.
The salaf are not clan or terrorists. The prophet decribed the salaf as the best of his ummah. Don't compare them to al shaytaan or daesh or boko haram.

Skyflyguy

Postby Skyflyguy » Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Geeljire252

:notsure:
I wouldn't be too quick to say the salaf are not a clan, if they are the first three generations then technically they are. The ideology though is not a matter of ancestors, today anyone can subscribe to live by their understanding of salafism
Last edited by Skyflyguy on Tue May 31, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

geeljire your victim of saudi funded brainwashing called salafism
A Salaf (Arabic: سلف , "ancestor")
its clanish racist word.. it has nothing to do whit sahabas... you will not find this word from quran or any hadith.. salafism is invented in saudi arabia by the clan of mohhamed abdulwahaab.. Salaf is a cult.. boko haraam. Isis. al shabaab all of them are salafis....

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Geeljire252

:notsure:
I wouldn't be too quick to say the salaf are not a clan, if they are the first three generations then technically they are. The ideology though is not a matter of ancestors, today anyone can subscribe to live by their understanding of salafism
The first three generations of the followers of the prophet scw are not a clan. Are all the sahaba the same clan? No they are not what make you they are clan.
1st generation - prophet Muhammad scw and the Sahaba
2nd generation- Muslims who learnt from the sahaba
3rd generation- Muslims who learnt from the 2nd generation of Muslims .

There is no clan whatsoever I don't know where yalaxoow is getting this from. Islam is not a clan it is a religion.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.