Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of the six somalis killed in saudi arabia.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

What do you think of the six somalis killed in saudi arabia.

Postby North brother » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:36 am

Courts in muslim countries are not always 100% accurate , but their are
real and accurate evidence against these guys, even saudi arabia which is the heart of the muslim ummahs body which pumps the blood aroud the veins made a mistake this year when killing 6 somalis when in fact in sharia it says the person who killed that saudi shop keeper should be killed and the other somalis should have their hands cut of for thief or jailed not all murdered so why dont you questin these arabs.

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:38 am

they did it secretively thats way friggin arabs i despice them fools who follow their own laws over the REAL sharia, and please stop making them look like a saint, ( kullaha they pump blood) like they are our survival engine or something, bottom line when it comes to law saudis succ full stop......

Mowhawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mowhawk » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:45 am

No country is perfect with its judicial system, and that is why the death sentence should be permanently commuted. You have to have the complete Islamic environment political, social and economic community before you adopt criminal laws (hudud laws) based on Islamic laws. Otherwise, the whole system becomes to bear the outlook like Saudi Arabia's.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: What do you think of the six somalis killed in saudi ara

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:53 am

[quote="North brother"]Courts in muslim countries are not always 100% accurate.[/quote

there u said it==========> the good news is Allah is here and Allah is most just Exclamation

And who can protect the oppressor’s zalimoon al mujremoon against Allah’s Anger and punishment in this life or the next?

No one nacuzu Bellah men qadhab Ellah ..

Fe Aman Allah Arrow

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:15 am

The way I heard, the somali guys were Highway robbers and shufta.
attacking travellers is one of the greatest sin in Islam.
They deserve to die if they are proved guilty.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:50 am

B!tch
Are you saying that God is in Saudi Arabia?

TZ Somali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TZ Somali » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:04 am

Although no any judicial system is perfect, i am always sceptical of saudi justice system. Saudi islamic justice system is riddle with irregularity that derive not from Islam; but from saudi discrimination and stereotyping people of other cultture mostly foreign workers from improvish countries such as Somalia among others. Arabs who break laws go scot-free while innocents get killed for nothing under the banner of Islamic justice. this is utter a farce and make a mockery out of the world of ALLAH.

anyone of foreign decents from Saudi Arabia will testify to my analysis of Saudi judicial system, while the judicial machinery is in full speed sliting the "throat" of innocent immigrant men and women alike, the Al-Saud house are constant engage in both ethical and moral crimes of ernomous proportions. there criminal CV's is filled disgusting acts, such as engaging in a unlawfull sexual contact with under ages girls from third world countries like philipine e.t.c, too excessively drinking acohol, molesting childrens and finnaly squandering public and Moslem funds for personal endulgence among others. all of these acts are against the central values and teaching of Islamic belief, in my view is they that should be in the receiving end of Islamic justice not innocent men and women from thrid world seeking to improve the life of love ones back home.

Al Saud Family can l!ck Osama hairy BUM!

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:16 am

It wouldn't be any better under Usama. He's just another facist.

I don't claim to be an expert on Saudi jurisprudence, I'll just say I lived in Saudi Arabia for 6 months and it socked.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:23 am

I think its OLD news.I think probably they deserved it, why will you want to go to a place where people are muslims by name & not by deed--& still dont have legal papers & then on top of that; make mischieve.Somalis despise 'rules'--they hate to be under any authority--thus it cost them their lives.I think everything happens for a reason, maybe their deaths is not in vain-we should all learn a lesson from their demise. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:35 am

Although no any judicial system is perfect, i am always sceptical of saudi justice system. Saudi islamic justice system is riddle with irregularity that derive not from Islam; but from saudi discrimination and stereotyping people of other cultture mostly foreign workers from improvish countries such as Somalia among others. Arabs who break laws go scot-free while innocents get killed for nothing under the banner of Islamic justice. this is utter a farce and make a mockery out of the world of ALLAH.

anyone of foreign decents from Saudi Arabia will testify to my analysis of Saudi judicial system, while the judicial machinery is in full speed sliting the "throat" of innocent immigrant men and women alike, the Al-Saud house are constant engage in both ethical and moral crimes of ernomous proportions. there criminal CV's is filled disgusting acts, such as engaging in a unlawfull sexual contact with under ages girls from third world countries like philipine e.t.c, too excessively drinking acohol, molesting childrens and finnaly squandering public and Moslem funds for personal endulgence among others. all of these acts are against the central values and teaching of Islamic belief, in my view is they that should be in the receiving end of Islamic justice not innocent men and women from thrid world seeking to improve the life of love ones back home.

Al Saud Family can l!ck Osama hairy BUM![quote]

I agree the guy who said they deserve to die is dumb because in no way does islam say robbers should be killed ut limbs amputated, after 2 chances.[/quote]

Xyaad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xyaad » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:06 am

The only thing that makes Saudi a muslim country is because it holds the Kaba. Saudi must implement the entire Islamic shariah if they want to carry capital murders. It really annoys me when so called 'muslim countries' take some laws here and there and make up the rest themsleves and pass it off as Islam! Rolling Eyes

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:10 am

Saudis are a bunch of bitches.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:57 am

[quote="cubeed"]what i think of it Laughing Laughing if you kill you should be killed they killed
besides they were hawiyes so i dont give a fu.ck about black ass dameer raac rapist got killed[/quote]

exactly! that is WHY arabs are still stuck in Primitivia, they haven't learned concepts of due process, fairness, justice, kindness, forgiveness...

arabs = the scum of the earth

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.