Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25 cents meher for a Xijaabi religious somali woman for a whiteman and 25k meher for a somali man.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 25 cents meher for a Xijaabi religious somali woman for a whiteman and 25k meher for a somali man.

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:32 am

Dee sheekada maad wada dhagaysane isla naagtii oo cadaankii kala tageen ayaa waxa soo doonay inaadeerkeed, meherkeedi waxay ka dhigtay 25k.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 25 cents meher for a Xijaabi religious somali woman for a whiteman and 25k meher for a somali man.

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 am

Nin somali ah haduu soo dooni lahaa cirkay is geyn lahayd.
$20, 000, $30,000 iyo $50,000 ayey meherkeda ka dhigan lahayd.
Cadaanka keliya maaha ee waa raga aan somalida ahayn oo dhan ayay isu qiimo ridaan xataa bidaha, xabashida, carabta.
Dadkoodana way isu waalan NACASADO.
Dumarkeena waa inaan sharaftooda ilaalino. Somalidu dumarkooda uma qaataan iney qaali yihiin. Compare that to an arab ama hindi oo ku qowrici lahaa hadaad dumarkooda eegtid iskaba daa guur eh.

Somali parents favourite words "waa muslim"

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 am

Dee sheekada maad wada dhagaysane isla naagtii oo cadaankii kala tageen ayaa waxa soo doonay inaadeerkeed, meherkeedi waxay ka dhigtay 25k.

Lol, maan wada dhagaysan waaban ka xanaaqay istubidhada.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:50 am

Nin somali ah haduu soo dooni lahaa cirkay is geyn lahayd.
$20, 000, $30,000 iyo $50,000 ayey meherkeda ka dhigan lahayd.
Cadaanka keliya maaha ee waa raga aan somalida ahayn oo dhan ayay isu qiimo ridaan xataa bidaha, xabashida, carabta.
Dadkoodana way isu waalan NACASADO.
Dumarkeena waa inaan sharaftooda ilaalino. Somalidu dumarkooda uma qaataan iney qaali yihiin. Compare that to an arab ama hindi oo ku qowrici lahaa hadaad dumarkooda eegtid iskaba daa guur eh.

Somali parents favourite words "waa muslim"
Waa run dad han yar baynu nahay, dadka ayaynu qiimaynaa somalidana dhulkaynu la dhacnaa.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 am

Gabadh baan aqaanay nin bakistani ah oo gursatay oo isu haysatay in janadii loogu bushaareeyey siday u faraxsanayd.
Ilaa reerkiisii cunsuriyeyen oo Gabadh bakistani ah ninkii u guuriyen.
Weliba waxa ka daran dumarka Somalidu nimanka kale abuse bay ka ogolaadan nimanka somalidana indhahay u cadeeyan

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 am

that is why i use xaliimo as slave objects and finally marry a pakisani girl.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:21 am

Gabadh baan aqaanay nin bakistani ah oo gursatay oo isu haysatay in janadii loogu bushaareeyey siday u faraxsanayd.
Weliba waxa ka daran dumarka Somalidu nimanka kale abuse bay ka ogolaadan nimanka somalidana indhahay u cadeeyan

Naagaa somali ur u san adkaa, carab, bakistaani, west African iyo Jamaican, malaa sankaba wax kama uriyaan.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Why is he even talking about this? This video is so cringe x1000000.
I don't believe a word of it either, and if it was slightly bit true, he should have kept it for himself. Let people live their lives. Talk about more interesting, important, islamic topics.
judging by your opinion of what the sheikh had to say it appears that you're also ready to go for 25cents :lol:
No, I would not because I'm aware of my worth.
I find it quite sad that the sheikh is focusing on what a girl is doing with her own life, and gossiping about this.
It's actually quite shameful and dishonorable. I truly think we got more important, serious issues to talk about in our community. :|
The sheikh is talking about a trend that he has noticed. He works in the community and knows what goes on. I don't know why you're getting defensive.

Just so you know, this is common knowledge. In fact, most reverts and even unemployed Arabs specifically seek out Somali women because they have a reputation for being easy to marry (i.e they have few demands, cheap weddings etc).

Don't be mad at the sheikh. Be mad at the self-hating dhoocilo who have dragged our name through the mud.

I know this Bengali dude who hadn't even been married for 6 months to his Somali wife before he got her looking for his second wife! I know Arab men who are already married to either Arab or white women and they are specifically looking for a Somali as a second wife. Your sisters have cheapened themselves to an extreme level to the point where our community has become a running joke.

Why do you think these Jamaican so called "marriage bandits" (look up the term if you haven't heard it before) have had the most success with young, inexperienced Somali girls? These guys are unemployed ex-cons yet they marry Somali girls by fours and pass them on to their Salafi buddies when they grow tired of them.

I don't mind interracial marriages at all, but there are certain practices in our community that have brought us a great deal of shame. Burying our heads in the sand isn't going to change anything.

Ignore the murtad who started this thread, focus on the issue.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Sxb it would be something if they at least upgraded and married successful ajnabis. They all marry some unemployed bum or ex-con. There's a severe self-hate in many of our youth and contrary to what X.playa thinks, it has little to do with religion and more to do with having "mixed, exotic" kids. They are willing to put up with abuse for the sake of some mixed baby. It doesn't make it better that you have all these girls on YouTube and Facebook who glorify their white/Arab men and parade their mixed kids. These gullible girls believe that all Somali men are un-romantic and that marrying a white or Arab is going to turn their lives into some kind of fairytale. They have a hard time distinguishing between fiction and reality.

I know of several (like 10-15) cases of Somali women who married Arabs or whites and wallahi the vast majority were in abusive relationships. Most are divorced now and are single mothers raising mixed babies. This one north African dude used to beat his wife in front of their kids while she was pregnant. This other girl married a Palestinian who's family hated her because she was black. He got her pregnant and viciously beat her until her family came and took her and her daughter away from him.

My point is, they would never put up with this type of abuse from a Somali (and they shouldn't). They would demand from the Somali that he has his life in order, a big wedding, huge meher, and the moment that he even talks to them in a way that's disrespectful it's WW3. Yet they'll marry the trashiest, un-accomplished lowlife ajnabi and accept the worst abuse from him. It's nothing but self-hate.

This one chick even moved in with her new husbands family lol. She ran away from home because her family was vehemently against the marriage (they came around eventually). The guy lived with his mom and dad. He divorced her after a few months.

I'm not bashing all Somali girls, because these girls make up a relative minority. Most women aren't like the ones that I've described, but we need to stop pretending that these things don't happen. They do. A lot.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:48 pm

Why do I have pay 25,000 I can marry white girl for less than that. :lol:

Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gaashaanle1000 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Sxb it would be something if they at least upgraded and married successful ajnabis. They all marry some unemployed bum or ex-con. There's a severe self-hate in many of our youth and contrary to what X.playa thinks, it has little to do with religion and more to do with having "mixed, exotic" kids. They are willing to put up with abuse for the sake of some mixed baby. It doesn't make it better that you have all these girls on YouTube and Facebook who glorify their white/Arab men and parade their mixed kids. These gullible girls believe that all Somali men are un-romantic and that marrying a white or Arab is going to turn their lives into some kind of fairytale. They have a hard time distinguishing between fiction and reality.

I know of several (like 10-15) cases of Somali women who married Arabs or whites and wallahi the vast majority were in abusive relationships. Most are divorced now and are single mothers raising mixed babies. This one north African dude used to beat his wife in front of their kids while she was pregnant. This other girl married a Palestinian who's family hated her because she was black. He got her pregnant and viciously beat her until her family came and took her and her daughter away from him.

My point is, they would never put up with this type of abuse from a Somali (and they shouldn't). They would demand from the Somali that he has his life in order, a big wedding, huge meher, and the moment that he even talks to them in a way that's disrespectful it's WW3. Yet they'll marry the trashiest, un-accomplished lowlife ajnabi and accept the worst abuse from him. It's nothing but self-hate.

This one chick even moved in with her new husbands family lol. She ran away from home because her family was vehemently against the marriage (they came around eventually). The guy lived with his mom and dad. He divorced her after a few months.

I'm not bashing all Somali girls, because these girls make up a relative minority. Most women aren't like the ones that I've described, but we need to stop pretending that these things don't happen. They do. A lot.
Sad but true

Every time the topic of marriage comes up with young fellas I used to know back in the day, and even nowadays they always ask if there are any Somali girls available for marriage.

What gets me perplexed is that they ask for Somali girls specifically, I think due to this reputation that has spread about them being beautiful (which is true for many) and easy to acquire for an Ajanabi. The funny thing is that it is usually fresh off the boat type Somali girls that have the most marriages with Ajaanib from my experience. Those that grew up in the UK tend to be less inclined to marrying Ajanabi, but when they do usually they tend to be the non Hijaab wearing extremely westernised types.

This culture of just letting these Ajanabi marry our women without any precautions or consequences seriously needs to stop. Most of the issues are related to households where the father is an absentee, and the mother cannot control who their daughters end up with. Do not get me wrong, I am not against marrying outside, but when it happens it has to be done with sharaf/respect rather than what the Sheekh has explained, and believe me he is telling the truth, as I personally know of lists in some Masjids in London whereby all the Somali females on their explicitly request a non Somali :snoop:

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:13 pm

About a little too late. This shit has been talked about beyond exhaustion. It's boring now. Just read previous threads to satisfy your weird obsessions and stop making new ones.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:23 pm

[
Sad but true

Every time the topic of marriage comes up with young fellas I used to know back in the day, and even nowadays they always ask if there are any Somali girls available for marriage.

What gets me perplexed is that they ask for Somali girls specifically, I think due to this reputation that has spread about them being beautiful (which is true for many) and easy to acquire for an Ajanabi. The funny thing is that it is usually fresh off the boat type Somali girls that have the most marriages with Ajaanib from my experience. Those that grew up in the UK tend to be less inclined to marrying Ajanabi, but when they do usually they tend to be the non Hijaab wearing extremely westernised types.

This culture of just letting these Ajanabi marry our women without any precautions or consequences seriously needs to stop. Most of the issues are related to households where the father is an absentee, and the mother cannot control who their daughters end up with. Do not get me wrong, I am not against marrying outside, but when it happens it has to be done with sharaf/respect rather than what the Sheekh has explained, and believe me he is telling the truth, as I personally know of lists in some Masjids in London whereby all the Somali females on their explicitly request a non Somali :snoop:

Yeah that's what I've observed as well. The problem is that many of them have a very poor image of Somali men due to absentee fathers. They've seen their mothers struggling with 5 children. They see Somali men just sitting at coffee shops, wasting time. Couple that with the stigma that's attached to being Somali in the West which causes many of our youth to become ashamed of who they are. It's a mess, but it all falls back on the fathers IMO.
Last edited by Raganimo on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:24 pm

About a little too late. This shit has been talked about beyond exhaustion. It's boring now. Just read previous threads to satisfy your weird obsessions and stop making new ones.
If the topic doesn't interest you, why don't you just keep it moving?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Naagaa somali ur u san adkaa, carab, bakistaani, west African iyo Jamaican, malaa sankaba wax kama uriyaan.
:krs: :dead:
Qofba dooq buu leeyahay sxb. Hadeeyna uu cuntamin a farax ma qasab baa? Anyway, it is all good, i just think it is not a good idea for naag ajnabi racday, found out it wasn't fairytale and settled with a farax afterwards.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.