Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why only Somali Girls and Not White Girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why only Somali Girls and Not White Girls

Postby balwarama » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:38 pm

I kinda agree with Xplaya on this one, our women are loose specially for non Somalis. If there is no Somali around them, they are easily seduced

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:42 pm

you get to accept there is a problem, only then can you address it

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:44 pm

that's why I got trust issues man lmao.

insha allah I will import one from the baadiyo :diddy:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:52 pm

I kinda agree with Xplaya on this one, our women are loose specially for non Somalis. If there is no Somali around them, they are easily seduced
Maybe your mom and sisters are loose. Don't speak for everyone else, najisyahow :arrow:

Most of the women I know are decent, classy women. The vast majority.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:58 pm

ina adeerow Raganimow, why resort to insults so quickly! this is a problem that exist, let us not beat around the bush, if we want to solve it. It can be solved. Perhaps our girls specially the fob ones, see this as ilbaxnimo

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:20 pm

ina adeerow Raganimow, why resort to insults so quickly! this is a problem that exist, let us not beat around the bush, if we want to solve it. It can be solved. Perhaps our girls specially the fob ones, see this as ilbaxnimo
Bro you insulted all Somali women for absolutely no reason! The vast majority of our women stick with their own. This issue of ajnabi-jacayl only effects a very small, albeit loud, minority. Yes, we need to address and educate that minority, but let's not paint all of our mothers, sisters and daughters with the same brush!! They're our own flesh and blood!

You guys are making us look like these self-hating African Americans who bash their own women day and night. We need to end this madness and start acting like men.

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Maybe your mom and sisters are loose. Don't speak for everyone else, najisyahow :arrow:

Most of the women I know are decent, classy women. The vast majority.
Iisha baad ka ridday. I'm always wondering what types of women are in their family and the ones they willingly associate with to malign most Somali women in that fashion.

Sumubaridi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sumubaridi » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:38 am

How can I have this thread deleted. It turned out to be Cay instead of Money issue. This was purely based on Marriage cost and had nothing to do with who is doing what. Anyway, people drink alcohol maybe in Ramadan.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 am

How can I have this thread deleted. It turned out to be Cay instead of Money issue. This was purely based on Marriage cost and had nothing to do with who is doing what. Anyway, people drink alcohol maybe in Ramadan.
Go to your nearest mosque and register as a ' bride seeker or I will hook you up with Xaliimo if you're in London, this thing is eating you up, you need assistance ASAP.

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Mushkilada ku haysata maaha lacag la'aan.Yara doqon baad tahay.Naag kasta markay aragto socod xumadaada way ka gaabsaneysa.

Maskaxdaada dhis aamsusnantana badso.A silent man is very attractive.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Have you been to afrika lately? There is nothing called baadiya women no more. They all put on make up and the latest Dirac/dress. Latest mobile phones, latest everything :lol: You can't tell the difference between the one who brought milk to the city from baadiyo to the one living in the city

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Have you been to afrika lately? There is nothing called baadiya women no more. They all put on make up and the latest Dirac/dress. Latest mobile phones, latest everything :lol: You can't tell the difference between the one who brought milk to the city from baadiyo to the one living in the city
Times have changed. Nowadays they even have smart phones :lol:

Mahamoud81

Postby Mahamoud81 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Responsibility lies with our fathers and uncles. They have failed the Somali community by being the walis that they should to their daughters. You don't think Pakistani and Arab girls thirst for white reverts as well? It is their fathers, uncles, and brothers that keep them in line.

Saintest

Postby Saintest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:48 am

Somali women are precious. Don't hate just because they don't want to be with your khamriyacab najis ass.

Cadaan women are nothing special.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:23 am

Times have changed. Nowadays they even have smart phones :lol:
You got it :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.