Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Birth and Rise of Ittihad Wahabis among Somalis in H/Africa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:59 pm

Ina Baxar...who is CY?

Why do u hate the wadaads? Do they remind of you who you should or could have been if u were on the straight path? Now that you are a drunk, khaat-addict with no wife and kids, you envy them???

Give me one good reason why u hate them? I can understand not agreeing with them, but HATING THEM? How can you hate some1 who believes in the same thing as you do?

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:13 pm

Who is CY? cabdulaahi Yusuf
I maybe a drunk khaat addict with no wife , but one thing is for sure , I know I ain't hollier than anybody , and that Allah has created people to be free.
Waxdad xunno , bad breathed mofos gardheer laa soo tagaan meesha, dumarka ku qasbeya iney jalabiib dhulka xaadheya suuqa la maraan kulaylada dhacaya , dhaqan keena ku ma bey jirin. Orodoo carabaha hay laydinku soo waso , anaga ha inoola iman waalida .
Waxoga dhani waa qasab iyoo cabsi ey dadka geliyaan. Belo idiin qaaday .
Why I hate them?? Because they have made it clear that it is either their way or else. And when somebody is that intolerant , I have no time nor excuse for them.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:17 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL..You sound pissed..anyhoo, there are worse problems in the world than forcing women to wear Jilbabs (which is actually required upon them by Allah (swt), not wadaads in the Qur'an). So basically you are admitting your hatred towards stems from lack of Islamic knowledge. If you knew Islam as well as they did, you wouldn't have said shit like "dhaqeen keena kuma ba jirin"...News flash my "western" brother, diinteena IS and always HAS been our Dhaqan

Just because you were born and raised during a time when ignorance was rampant and people were straying from the Deen doesn't mean things have always been thsi way! So give them a break for enforcing the rules written in the Qur'an. Maybe they do it a bit too strictly but atleast it aint Kaafir-ness.

Shame on you.

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:20 pm

Lionshit

We all know the Saudi version of Islam, Ittahad or others in Somalia favours your Afdheere attitude in life. What happens to Somali Shaafici's and their repulsion of homosexuality is the discussion here? Don't contact us, we will call you if Sheekh Aweeys needs your services.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:21 pm

^^Because you are saying anything version of Islam permits homosexuality makes you a heretic and a munaafiq. I hope you don't die like that..Repent my misguided yahoodi brother.

We are having a civil discussion. Get your dhaciif willed ass outta here if this aint something you can handle.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:24 pm

Waryee, dhegeyso , anigu nin somali oo Isaaq ah baan ahay. Adigu i barimaysid dhaqaan keena , I am not nor do I fancy any of the nomads tribes of Saudi Arabia. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!
Yaanan kugu arkin adigoo gardheer la dhex maraya Hargeysa , waan ku xidhi!!! Laughing
PS: Again , I repeat it is their TOTALITARIAN attitude disguised in islamic fashion that I REJECT. Ilaah ba aniga aqli aan wax ku kala garto ii siyay saxib Wink

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:27 pm

Again i'm saddened to see you choosing isaaqness over Islam.

Having a gar dheer was the Sunnah of the Prophet (scw). It doesn't make you anything but a follower of Islam. If you are ashamed to be muslim then just let me know. Don't let your hatred for the sacuudis(who actually don't grow beards) Laughing or any other tribe misguide you. They don' represent Islam. I hope you come back to your senses. All i'm saying is that as a muslim there are bigger threats to our society than Al-itihad whose sole intention is to apply Sharicah. If you have problem against that then you have bigger issues. May Allah (swt) guide you and all of us.

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:34 pm

The wahabis are misguided Muslims which Allah SWT warned us against Najd people in the Quraan many times. They believe in hadith and favour instead of the Quraan of Allah SWT. Allah SWT has challenged us in the quraan " to produce a book like the Quraan". It seems that petro dollars, and Saudi lifestyle appeals to gays like you.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:37 pm

^^You keep using the same gay argument which underscores the weakness of your thinking and rationale.

I'm not supporting Al-itihihad, taliban or any group. All i'm saying is there are bigger problems among our ummah and bigger threats to us than Al-itihaad. We should be more concerned about those who seek to destroy us collectively. Those who don't care how we interpret the Deen.

But of course idiots like you who only divide the Ummah can't grasp the big picture. Instead you'd rather please you australian government by distancing yourself from muslims....it's very sad.

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:44 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]^^You keep using the same gay argument which underscores the weakness of your thinking and rationale.

I'm not supporting Al-itihihad, taliban or any group. All i'm saying is there are bigger problems among our ummah and bigger threats to us than Al-itihaad. We should be more concerned about those who seek to destroy us collectively. Those who don't care how we interpret the Deen.

But of course idiots like you who only divide the Ummah can't grasp the big picture. Instead you'd rather please you australian government by distancing yourself from muslims....it's very sad.[/quote]

Somalis are killing Somalis, that is the reality in our part of the world, and they are taking advantage of that 'miserable' opportunity, that is the point here. If you believe other than that, it is only due that you are advocating a system based of queer life, or you forgot to take your zoloft. There is no conspiracy of others involved in the Somali dillemma----wake up gay boy.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:49 pm

Are you saying the somalis that are killing other somalsi are Al-itihad?

You are actually dumber than i thought. Lord!

If the militia were Al-itihad we'd have a peaceful somalia. Al-itihad first emerged as a result of the in fighting between somali tribes. Their goal is a peaceful nation under the umberalla of Islam.

Go keep on pleasing your masters. And please continue to call me gay. You are racking more dembi and on yomul qiyamah i will get whatever ajar you accumulate. Laughing

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:53 pm

I won't call you dumb because I know you Afdheere. I despise your agenda, but I admire the way you appeal to the mindset of the average person in Somalinet.

Idiot, re-read what I wrote.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:55 pm

If you think i'm Afdhere, then you are more deluded than i thought walahi. There are people on this site that know me personally and know afdhere as well.

I have to say i'm quite offended that you called me afdhere although i have supported homosexuality or anything else he says.

Thanks again for proving your stupidity. Now i will take anything you say seriously. Neither will any1 else. Laughing Laughing

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:02 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]If you think i'm Afdhere, then you are more deluded than i thought walahi. There are people on this site that know me personally and know afdhere as well.

I have to say i'm quite offended that you called me afdhere although i have supported homosexuality or anything else he says.

Thanks again for proving your stupidity. Now i will take anything you say seriously. Neither will any1 else. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Where is the proof? Are you qouting the so called "queer Somali community"? You think that you had a comprehensive plan, one which included that an Ittihad support is good for Somali gays like you. How are they better Muslims than Sunni Somali Shaafici's?

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:03 pm

^^I'm sorry for upsetting you and making you think. I understand you arne't used to thinking and challenging new ideas.

Go back to being a simple somali who runs a small "halal" store. Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.