Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I didn't think it was possible to love Mo Farah

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I didn't think it was possible to love Mo Farah

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:22 pm

He works very hard day and night! He sacrifices so much time away from his love ones to accomplish his goals. He trains with the best in Africa and here in the NorthWest of America. Mo has been running since 2000, that's 16 years of dedication.

Then u have people online claiming his accomplishment like it was just handed to him because of his tribe or birth city :lol:
Lol Advo wallahi it baffles me.

Maybe some of these people need to watch "The race of his life" to actually see and appreciate how much blood, sweat and tears that goes into his training

Ina aliyah shouldn't you cheer for ajnabi men? Why is this any different he's somali man.orbis it because of his success and fame?

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:25 pm

^ :up:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Indr mo farah is true inspiration i hope more kids from somaliland make it big like that one day every child needs opportunity in life.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:24 pm

why did he chop off his first name? Mo, wtf is that? What's wrong with Mohamed Farah? Mohamed is a beautiful name, yet he is hiding it. Why? Why?
Look at Mohamed Ali. He was proud of his first name till his death. I aint supporting this Mo till he restores his name to Mohamed Farah. O yeah, he is doing sujjud after each win. Hmmm, that's just show off imo. Fake!!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:18 pm

He works very hard day and night! He sacrifices so much time away from his love ones to accomplish his goals. He trains with the best in Africa and here in the NorthWest of America. Mo has been running since 2000, that's 16 years of dedication.

Then u have people online claiming his accomplishment like it was just handed to him because of his tribe or birth city :lol:

Mo farah is super awal he comes from a super clan family thats why he is super fast and super good. Dont hate appreciate :mrgreen: :sland:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Mo farah is super awal he comes from a super clan family thats why he is super fast and super good. Dont hate appreciate :mrgreen: :sland:
Lol I have no problem with that, non wrong with his tol appreciating their son winning out there. But I have seen some funny posts on Facebook, people arguing and taking credit for his hard work.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:47 am

Any somali who beats the Kenyans and Ethiopians are welcome to have tea in my place. :lol:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:16 am

i watched that documentary, very inspiring, mo isnt only a great athlete he is also a very nice guy. he is what somalis call miskiin lol. he breaks the stereotype "nice guys finish last" :lol:

ps, dont fall sleep on weds, isnt the same when you watching it live and when you already knew how it will end :down:
Last edited by CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 am

They call him Mo. Why not Mohammed? It seems as if the media wants to strip his Muslim identity away from him. Mo sounds like Moe, the bar owner in The Simpsons.

He's a legend but it is imperative that he fixes the name issue.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:49 am

They call him Mo. Why not Mohammed? It seems as if the media wants to strip his Muslim identity away from him. Mo sounds like Moe, the bar owner in The Simpsons.

He's a legend but it is imperative that he fixes the name issue.

He does sujuud everytime he wins, I doubt his ashamed of his religion.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 am

^ he isn't, I think he chose the name he was young to make it easy for cadaans to say it. I also found out that his wife is a Muslim :up: I hope that she covers herself too insha Allah.

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am

Mo Farah work hard as the history show his elders work hard the british to stay in the land.

He is copycat.....

It is joke............. :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:48 am

some tell he's still skinny somali isku xishood kissing his wife publicly. Idoorka waa iskabgaalo raac.

All thanks to dhullos and saydka we would have gotten Christians in our country.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 am

some tell he's still skinny somali isku xishood kissing his wife publicly. Idoorka waa iskabgaalo raac.

All thanks to dhullos and saydka we would have gotten Christians in our country.
Why don't you ask Mo if he's hiring? :lol:

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:07 am

siyad siigeyste was a homo whos obsessed with ceebs :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.