Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Postby Raganimo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:25 pm

They had a gay relationship? :scusthov:

Where does this gay culture come from? It's also prevalent in Afghanistan and parts of Pakistan.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Saudi Gays are left quaking in their boots as Wikileaks outs gay people in Saudi Arabia

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:27 pm

i wouldnt call gay culture. it's just wah ibtileysan.

honestly, i dont mind lecturing them. i dont have somali homophobic culture, i can tolarate them and talk to them with respect, as humanbeig as long they dont cross line with me.

also, people here more tolarant to them than what people in the west claim. i would assume somalia would have more harsh laws against them than arabs, persian, turkish, afganis..etc.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

We have nothing in common with these vile people. Not long ago there was news about a Saudi prince and his Filipino loverboy in a Los Angeles hotel room. I don't recall the whole story but cops were called in.

It is not uncommon to see Saudi males engage in this sort of things while away from their wives/families.

I give more respect (as much as allowed) to a gay person in Castro District, at least they are true to themselves, than a degenerate, hypocrite, female attire wearing, Koran-carrying Saudi prince.
Last edited by Jabuutawi on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Sheikh wadan xalal baan ka nimid anagu.

I remember when I first stepped in Europe, I was taken to a refugee camp. There were many refugees from every corner of the globe & Somalis from Somalia, Kenya, Dubai, Saudi, Bahrain, Qadar, Ethiopia, Djibouti you name it in the camp

What astonished me was, I was young & very innocent at the time, I had this wrong believe that ppl from caraba were all religious conservative folks. Ileyn fusqu oo dhan meeshu ka yimid. Waxa qamriga, iyo xashishka iyo other drugs isla markiiba isticmaalkooda bilaabe were the folks from the Arabian counteries. It took a while & many years for the others to do catch up but these guys were established sarqaamin from the middle eastern countries.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:36 pm

loooool@wadan xalal baan ka nimid anagu.

i agree my brother, my father and uncle they think in warms ka da'ayo and they refuse to even close to them, leave alone to lecture :lol: :lol: my dad hadu maqli laha wahan maqlay wo mantagi laha :lol:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aabahaa xalaal waaye :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:43 pm

horta somalis why they so phopic tho. ma 7aga deenta mise they imagine the act markasay wiswisan?

the secrate is; to seperate between the person and the act. then you can work with them. just dont imagine it.lool

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:54 pm

i wouldnt call gay culture. it's just wah ibtileysan.

honestly, i dont mind lecturing them. i dont have somali homophobic culture, i can tolarate them and talk to them with respect, as humanbeig as long they dont cross line with me.

also, people here more tolarant to them than what people in the west claim. i would assume somalia would have more harsh laws against them than arabs, persian, turkish, afganis..etc.
Subxaanka yaa cadiim. Khaleejidu waa lago ogaa badawnimo laakin dhaqan xumadan ma ka filaheen :holdup: :scusthov:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Make sure they don't hit on you sxb. They might get excited by the chance of conquering some wadaad booty.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:01 pm

:lol: :lol: i do talarate a lot, more than i should, just incase in mid ga'anteyda Allah ko so hadeyo. i thought that would be closer way to go jannah.

raganimo, i am really badow about this but most of what they cought and brought to justice are the femenine ones. Arabtu kan lo tago ombey dahan kheeth but kan wah o taga , maba arakno. maybe naag iyo aroor bey leyihin. i feel embarrassed to ask them "war away kuwa idin fula".

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:01 pm

horta somalis why they so phopic tho. ma 7aga deenta mise they imagine the act markasay wiswisan?

the secrate is; to seperate between the person and the act. then you can work with them. just dont imagine it.lool
In the west it's probably similar to where you are. We assume they don't exist even though we share with the public & work toilets.

I have worked in companies where allegedly gay men & women were managers.

We think, they they are just called gays but they don't engage in the act of gayism or whatever it's called ..... I don't know what I am talking about. Soo bari sheekhow :lol:

UlteriorMotive
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby UlteriorMotive » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Hyper is right. Homosexuality is a lot more tolerated in the Gulf than people think.

In fact I would say British secondary schools are more homophobic than khaleeji ones. Wallahi I saw open khaniisnimo and was taken aback :wtf:

In the UK those kids would be harrased for being battymen etc. In the khaleej no one bats an eyelid.

Ileen meesha wax laga xishoodo maahan. It's so common most don't consider themselves gay. It's like a rite of passage for many youths until they get married. Even then some maintain relationships on DL.

Akhas

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Speaking of khaniisiin

I saw an openly gay Farah on Facebook, I was shocked but than I start wondering if there's an underground community. I clicked on his pic and all the comments were from other khaniisiin all over Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya etc. None of them spoke English, wada fobs of all ages beey ahaayeen.

Than I read an article written by a man who considers himself "attracted to the same sex" but who abstains from the act of sodomy and his struggle. Even though he is married with kids, he still fights his desires to this day. I learned a lot walle.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Maqaaxi niman rerr koonfur iyo reer waqooyi ku kaftamayaan, ayuu mid walaeeyni ka hadlay siduu uga xumaaday visitkii Peter Tatchell uu somaliland ku tagay. Mid reer burco ah ayaa ugu jawaabay.....waar ninyow imashadiisa waxa nooga darneyd sidii aanu u marti qaadi laheyn. Wax aliyaaliyo wax aanu sameyno markaanu garanweyney ayaan jabuuti la xidhiidhnay. Waxaanu ka dalbanay laba wiil oo aanu ku martii qaadno :lol: kaga darane jabuutina qiimiihi labada wiil ayey aad noogu qaaliyeeyeen :dead:

That's when I walked out ... :lol:
-
-
-

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:44 pm

saudi killing homosexuals is a myth. half of the males would be killed long time ago!!
:ooh: :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.