Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Moment you realise Xplaya

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

The Moment you realise Xplaya

Postby MujahidAishah » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:00 am

Is getting deported by Trump for having a Muslim name :stylin:

Then realising the old bastard is candianan :tocry:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Moment you realise Xplaya

Postby Basra- » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:19 am

Xplaya

Doesn't care about himself. For better or worst--for atheism or bisexual--he is a Somali Nationalist-first. He is a Somali Zionist ! He looks for the best interest of Somalia. I think he is cool--in a human level. His atheism is between him and God! :)

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:37 am

Xplaya

Doesn't care about himself. For better or worst--for atheism or bisexual--he is a Somali Nationalist-first. He is a Somali Zionist ! He looks for the best interest of Somalia. think he is cool--in a human level. His atheism is between him and God! :)

Minus darood of course !!! :lol:

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 pm

I knew Trump would win , I looked at the disappointing 8 years of Obama , all talk and drone killings on massive scale , his entire 8 years were a big lie . Then I saw how the corrupt wall-street prostitutes called the "left" in the USA robbed Sanders of victory , they cheated him , ganged on him, even Elizabeth Warren a supposedly fair anti wall street activist refused to support Sanders and instead supported Clinton a wall-street agent. Finally the contest had to be between Trump and the witch Hillary , seen the entire right wing republican party abandoning Trump and supporting Clinton including Paul Rayan and Walker and the rest of neoliberal vampires , the average working class had to vote for Trump not because they like Trump no they had to vote for him to punish the DNC and the left in America that is Obama , Clinton and the chameleons that run as democrats and as soon as they get into office they serve the right wing agenda of big business. Wikileaks have released a city-bank memo to Obama where they recommended 16 individuals for Obama's cabinet , amazingly he hired 14 of them . now when things are this obvious why are we shocked Trump won???

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:49 pm

p.s. Basra you are welcome on my bed anytime you migrate to Canada , you put this dress on Image and I will sign your sponsorship papers to Canada.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:23 pm

I knew Trump would win , I looked at the disappointing 8 years of Obama , all talk and drone killings on massive scale , his entire 8 years were a big lie . Then I saw how the corrupt wall-street prostitutes called the "left" in the USA robbed Sanders of victory , they cheated him , ganged on him, even Elizabeth Warren a supposedly fair anti wall street activist refused to support Sanders and instead supported Clinton a wall-street agent. Finally the contest had to be between Trump and the witch Hillary , seen the entire right wing republican party abandoning Trump and supporting Clinton including Paul Rayan and Walker and the rest of neoliberal vampires , the average working class had to vote for Trump not because they like Trump no they had to vote for him to punish the DNC and the left in America that is Obama , Clinton and the chameleons that run as democrats and as soon as they get into office they serve the right wing agenda of big business. Wikileaks have released a city-bank memo to Obama where they recommended 16 individuals for Obama's cabinet , amazingly he hired 14 of them . now when things are this obvious why are we shocked Trump won???
X.playa, contrary to your opinion, I believe him winning this election is part of establishment's long term strategy to counter populism and political radicalism.

Federal reserve will most likely raise interest rates before the new year leading to slow down in investment and increase in unemployment.
Also a combined effect of corporate and banking elites intentionally withholding investment, and his idiotic economic policies which among others include a ridiculous levels of tax cuts, will lead to a deep and painful recession.

I predict Republicans losing both houses badly by 2018 by-elections leaving him a lame duck. By 2020 the economy will be so bad, America's standing in the world so weak because of his isolationism, he will leave office as the most unpopular US president ever, and with it he will kill all forms of populism and anti-establishment politics forever.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.