Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Postby jannoman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:50 pm

And the 10 and the last one for tonight is the word HARVEST......with which i intend to wrap it up tonight's episode of wordology........as much as i would have loved to prolong it .......i love you all......So'maali u diida ceeb.....naftiina u diida ceeb.....and remember once a So'maali always a So'maali...................even as a Somalilander, am still a So'maali .....so here is the goodbye word.....

HARVEST= HUR + AF + IS + TA= HUR (BITE) AF (MOUTH) IS (SELF) TA (THE ONE) THAT HAS RIPENED AND IS READY TO BE EATEN.............

And some more So'maali love with K'naan' s song....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Asc ....ma dear So'maali brothers and sisters accept my heartfelt wishes for the blessings of Allah to be upon you all......and upon our brothers and sisters in humanity......and on our beautiful skies and blessings peace and abundance on our mattress earth..............
Welcome to another episode of wordology....in which we shall how every current english word is of So'maali origin.....as well as occasional words from other tongues ('languages ') which are all simply a changed So'maali......................my first word for tonight is .....ANAESTHESIA .....................

ANAESTHESIA = AAN + IS + TII + OSHIYA= AAN ( THERE) IS (SELF) TII (THE ONE) OSHIYA (MAKE STAY) WITHOUT MOVING...........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:04 pm

And the second word of tonight is now part of the amharic 'language' and is the word for light in general and electricity in particular......MABRAAT.......as I always mention there is a simple way of deciphering the word ......which i started using lately.....to make this understandable to anyone......and the complex ....i'll use both methods for this one.......to make both methods more familiar ........so here is the simple way..........
MABRAAT = MA + BA' + RAAD = MA (NOT ) BA' ( DISAPPEAR) RAAD (ROAD) WHERE OTHERS HAVE WALKED BEFORE LEAVING BEHIND THEIR FOOTSTEPS......

AND THE COMPLEX WAY..........IS THIS.....

MABRAAT= MA + BA' + RA + TA'= MA ( NOT) BA' ( DISAPPEAR ) RA (SEEING) TA' (EYE).......ABLE TO SEE...

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 pm

And the third one for tonight's episode of wordology is the Arabic word of ALGABRA..........i'll do it also in the simple and complex way .....each way having its roots ......but at first for a definition from the net of the word itself....
Algebra (from Arabic "al-jabr", literally meaning "reunion of broken parts") is one of the broad parts of mathematics, together with number theory, geometry and analysis. ... Abstract algebra is a major area in advanced mathematics, studied primarily by professional mathematicians.......and here is its So'maali origin......
SIMPLE METHOD .....BREAKING DOWN THE FOREIGN WORD INTO THE ORIGINAL SO'MAALI WORDS IT CONSISTS OF.......
ALJABRA= AAL + JAB + BARA= AAL (THERE) JAB (BROKEN BIT) BARA (TEACH) WHERE THE BROKEN BITS (PARTS) ARE TEACH...................
THE COMPLEX ......BREAKING DOWN OF FOREIGN TO LETTER/S/ LETTER/S AND SYLLABLE/ LETTER/S/WORD/S..........SO HERE THE A BIT MORE COMPLEX WAY OF RESO'MALIZING A WORD.......
ALJABRA= AAL + JA' + BA' + RA= AAL (THERE ) JA' (EYE) BA' (DISAPPEAR) RA (SEE) HAS PARTS THAT THE EYE CANNOT SEE...UNTIL SHOWN ( BY TEACHING)....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:33 pm

And the fourth one .......a fast one........MIST.......probably a revisit for i've done it before.............

MIST = MA + IS + TA= MA ( NOT) IS (SELF) TA (THE ONE) THE ONE (THE MIST) WHICH MAKES THE SELF DISAPPEAR BY ENVELOPING IT AND HIDING IT FROM BEING SEEN...........which brings us to another word revisit which is also shrouded in MYSTERY.......yep .........

MYSTERY = MA + IS + TA + RAI= MA (NOT) IS (SELF) TA ( THE ONE) RAI (SEE).......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:41 pm

And the fifth is a fast one too......CLEAN........i have a feeling i did it before but it doesn't harm to redo a thing again and again......it only makes it better....and more mature.......the word is..CLEAN..........

CLEAN = KA + LA' + IIN = KA (THE ONE) LA' (LACKING) IIN (DIRT) BADNESS ...........................

am adding a bonus word...........REMEDY.....but first some definition..........
remedy
/ˈrɛmɪdi/
noun
a medicine or treatment for a disease or injury.
"herbal remedies for aches and pains"
synonyms: treatment, cure, medicine, medication, medicament, drug, restorative;

REMEDY = REEM + MA + DHE= REEM (GROANING) MA (NOT) DHE (UTTER) .....MAKE PAIN THAT MADE YOU GROAN GO AWAY.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:49 pm

And the sixth ..........CONFUSE................

CONFUSE = KEEN + AF + YUUS= KEEN ( BROUGHT ABOUT BY ) AF (MOUTH ) YUUS ( MUDDLE, GARBLE,JUMBLE,MUMBLE) SPEAK/WRITTEN IN UNCLEAR COUDY WAY.....
WHICH MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:58 pm

And the seventh...........FIRE................
FIRE = FA' + YAR = FA' (LIGHT) YAR (SMALL) .....NOT AS BIG AS THE SUN LIGHT.............As i always tell you letters have layers of meaning .......up to seven.....if not more...same thing with words to.................and again am wishing anyone reading this peace............(satan and company not included).........hope you enjoy this true black Arab's poem.....subtitled in english...........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:04 pm

And here is the eighth ....with no much fanfare .........STAGE................
STAGE = IS + TAAJI = IS (SELF) TAAJI ( STAND) THE FANS STANDING OUT STAGE TO WATCH A PLAY OR THEIR FAVOURITE SINGER.............................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:12 pm

And the ninth tonight is an attempt to reSo'maalize a small sentence.......a seed for the future attempts of decoding a whole sentence inshaAllah........taking it to another stage.......it never hurts to try new ways of doing the same thing.........
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL= LE + IF + IS + BIYO + TIF + OOL= LE (HAS) IF (LIGHT) IS (SELF/SOUL) BIYO (WATER) TIF (ABUNDANT) OOL (STAY) WHEN THERE IS LIGHT AND ABUNDANT WATER ...............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:32 pm

And here i come to the end of this beautiful blessed night of Friday's episode of wordology..............it feels like having love on the run.........but it is a love session come to an early end..........love you all.......say ugh/phew/ to tribalism......long live the current three So'maali nations (Somaliland, Somalia and Djibouti) i hope the other two regain their sovergeinity........but always our So'maaliness will be thicker than any other identity imposed on us..................big unconditional love to ye and all those trying to regain their humanity, mercy and love from the clutches of evil satan and his huge cobweb network of organized evil ...and remember at of the its only cobwebs of deceit that you can with Allah's grace brush off easily...........................

ANARCHY = AAN + AARKII= AAN (THERE ) AARKII ( THE LION/REVENGE) BY LAWLESSNESS.......RUNNING RAMPANT CREATING INSECURITY AND HAVOC................

AND ALL GRATITUDE GOES TO ALLAH .....WHO TAUGHT MAN THAT WHICH HE DID NOT KNOW...........PEACE LOVE POSITIVITY AND ABUNDANCE.......BE GREAT FREE......FEEL EVERYTGING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Asc my dear So'maali brothers and sisters.......i hope you're all trying to live by the "fair and square" which here we say by its So'maali version (sow isma leeka)........
and here's a little bit more of what the phrase means ................................
fair and square
phrase of fair
BRITISH
with absolute accuracy.
"he got you fair and square in his gunsight"
honestly and straightforwardly.
"we won the match fair and square"
synonyms: honestly, fairly, without cheating, without foul play, by the book, according to the rules, in accordance with the rules............which brings to my mind the house of Allah (God) in Mecca..... the Ka'ba which is SQUARE.............and since its a Christmas eve i would dedicate my first word of tonight's episode of wordology to the word CHRISTMAS .....which is going to be my first english word to be reSo'maalized tonight......brought back to its parent origin..........

CHRISTMAS = KARISTA + MA + AAS= KARISTA (ABILITY) MA (NOT ) AAS (BURY)..............
CHRISTMAS = KAR + IS + TA + MA + AAS= KAR (ABLE ) IS (THE SELF) TA ( TO ) MA (NOT) AAS (BURY).........ALLAH IS THE ONE WHO CAN RAISE TO HIM WHOM HE WISHES WITHOUT MAKING THEM DEAD AND BURIED.......THIS IS ACTUALLY A C3LEBRATION OF THE MANIFESTATION OF ALLAH'S MIRACLE (MA RA'I KAAL/ HELPING..ASSISTING WHOM HE WANTS WITHOUT BEING SEEN)..............ANYWAYS HERE IS A SCHOLAR WHO WAS THE ABSOLUTE EXPERT IN THIS MATTER.....SHEIKH AHMED DEEDAT...........
30 reasons why Jesus was never crucified......

100%why Jesus was not crucified......

There are longer videos of sheikh Ahmed DEEDAT on this matter for those who want to get a deeper understanding (non muslims)................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:12 pm

i want to wish my brothers in humanity and the book (the Christians a happy merry blessed Christmas).........And in tonight's episode i'll use words that there can't be an eon of doubt that they are pure So'maali words ....even though they are now english......................and the second word is ......EMOTION..............

EMOTION = IMO + OO + ISHA + AAN= IMO (COME) OO (TEARS/CRY) ISHA (EYE/S) AAN (THERE) ......A TRUE IMOTION OF HAPPINESS OR SADNESS BRINGS TEARS TO THE EYES..............and this is one of my favourite Christmas Carols...hope ye enjoy it....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:16 pm

This one is a fast one........the third.......a revisit.......WEST.........
WEST= WAA + IS + TA'= WAA (LOOSE) IS (SELF) TA' (EYES/SEE) FOR THE SUN HAS SET ........DISAPPEARED IN THE WEST.....WEST (PLACE OF DARKNESS) .........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:19 pm

And the fourth......DIRECT.............

DIRECT= DHAAYO + ARAGTI = DHAAYO (EYES) ARAGTI (BEHOLD/SEE) .........

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.