Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm

asc, so good to see you when ever i can and wherever i am......happy Ramadan.........thanks Allah for cooling down things in Liscaanood...........time to bring back the real movers and shakers like Ali sandule....Pashe Ali Jama .....Xaglo.......instead of the current colourless plain greedy ineffective bunch that are roaming around.........and fuck them boonlanders who always hide behind female skirts ........balaayo gogarado idiinku gabatay...................

billion= ba' + li'i + aan= ba' (gone) li'i (me lacking) aan (there) there is so much almost infinite.......unfinishable......endless....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:11 pm

tonight i was reading this article in humansarefree.com Ancient Race of White Giants Described in Native Legends From Many Tribes:Several Native American tribes have passed down legends of a race of white giants who were wiped out. We’ll take a look at a few such legends, including those among the Choctaw and the Comanches of the United States down to the Manta of Peru.

Choctaw

Horatio Bardwell Cushman wrote in his 1899 book “History of the Choctaw, Chickasaw, and Natchez Indians”:

“The tradition of the Choctaws... told of a race of giants that once inhabited the now State of Tennessee, and with whom their ancestors fought when they arrived in Mississippi in their migration from the west. … Their tradition states the Nahullo (race of giants) was of wonderful stature.”

WHAT STRUCK ME WAS THE WORD "NAHULLO" AND AS ALWAYS SINCE EVERY WORD IS OF SO'MAALI ORIGIN FOR ME INSPITE OF IT BEING NATIVE NORTH AMERICAN LANGUAGE HERE IS WHAT i THOUGHT OF IT BEING IT'S ORIGIN.....ACTUALLY TO DIFINATIONS CAME TO MIND 1) COLOUR ....2) ANNIHILATION...........SO HERE ARE BOTH.......

NAHULLO= NUH + OOLO= NUH (GONE) OOLO ( BODY COLOUR) COLOURLESS............WHICH IS THE CLOSEST SINCE THEY LACKED THE PIGMENTATION THAT THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDERS WAS USED TO...................

NAHULLO= NUH + OOLO= NUH (GONE ) OOLO ( RESIDING, LIVING THERE) PROBABLY ANNIHILATED BY THE RED INDIANS.......AND WHATEVER THAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:35 pm

[Intro: Sean Paul]
Call it love and devotion
Call it a mom's adoration, foundation
A special "BOND" of creation, hah
For all the single moms out there
Going through frustration
Clean Bandit, Sean-da-Paul, Anne-Marie
Sing, make them hear

THE LYRICS OF THIS SONG BY SEAN PAUL AND CLEAR BANDIT "ROCKABYE BABY" WAS WERE I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THE WORD 'BOND' ........ITS EVERYWHERE THE LORD'S INSPIRATION AND HIS MUSIC........LIFE IS GOOD.....FEEL POSITIVE.......

BOND= BA' + OON + DHI'= BA' (GONE) OON (THIRST, HUNGER AND DISCOMFORT) DHI' (DROPS OF MILK) FROM THE GENEROUS MOTHER'S TITS .................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:42 pm

GAIA
Gaia definition is - the hypothesis that the living and nonliving components of earth function as a single system in such a way that the living component regulates ...BADHA POO, BADHA PEE, BADHA BACAAC................

GAIA= JA'I + YA'= JA'I (WATER,SPERM FOR CREATION) YA' (WATER, MILK FOR NOURISHMENT) WATER FALLING IS THE BEGINNING OF EVERY LIVING THING......WA KHLAQNA MINAL MAAI KULA SHAY IN XAY...................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:47 pm

CEEL= CA + EEL= CA (CLOUD WATER) EEL (TROUBLE, THIRST)WHERE THE CLOUD WATER IS AND THE TROUBLE FROM THIRST IS ERASED.........SO WHAT IS "WELL" ......................................

WELL= WAA + EEL= WAA (LOOSE) EEL (TROUBLE, THIRST) WHERE YOU LOOSE THE TROUBLE OF THIRST THAT HAS BEEN CHASING YOU.....................

WELL= WA' +EEL= WA' (POUR WATER) EEL (TROUBLE, THIRST) POUR WATER ON YOUR THIRST THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING YOU AND FEEL...............POSITIVE........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:52 pm

SO FINALLY HERE I HAVE REACHED THE TIME TO SAY GOODBYE ...BUT HERE IS ONE MORE WORD........IT DOESN'T MATTER IF AM RECYCLING IT........HERE IS IT ANYWAYS...........

POSITIVE= BIYO + SO' + TIF= BIYO ( WATER ) SO' (PERSON, PEOPLE) TIF ( ABUNDANCE) PEOPLE HAVING ALOT OF WATER .....REASON TO BE A HAPPY POSITIVE NATION.........AND ONE DAY WHEN i HOLD THE WATER OF WAAHEEN AND THE MANY OTHER VALLEYS THAT POUR TONNES OF WATER IN TO THE SEA EVERY YEAR........WE SHALL BE HAPPIER...... LOVE YOU ALL .....
TAKE CARE KEEP YOUR HEADS UP FEEL PROUD TO BE SO'MAALIS...........................................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 1:40 pm

asc all of you out there.....happy Ramadan filled with love and positivity, peace , spirituality and abundance and renewal of faith and trust in the Lord.........

and a request to the people who run this place to kindly put back the letter L in the title and instead of it being DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI change it to DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALLY CHANGED SOMALI thus restoring the missing letter L........i guess the subtle intention was to show or make this thread seem like it is already missing the point by miswriting the title..................actually a jewish thing to do......deception....................stealing a letter from the title...................................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 pm

have you ever looked at the shape traditional So'maali stick, scepter or the Hangool...................it originates from the male reproduction organ.................it contains the two now arabic letters XA and DAAL........................which when put together has two meanings the first being..............................

XAD= XA' +DA'= XA' (LIVING BEING) DA' (EJACULATER)..................AND THE SECOND MEANING JUST BLEW MY MIND ..... BECUASE OF THE TRUTH IN IT.............................

XAD= BOUNDARY = IT IS USED TO DRAG AND PUT IN PLACE THE CUT THORNY BRANCHES THAT MAKE THE PEN THAT THE LIVESTOCK IS KEPT .......BUT IT ALSO SETS THE PARAMETERS OR THE BOUNDARY OF THAT PARTICULAR FAMILY.............. BOUNDARIES ARE MALE THINGS........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 pm

DOOM= DHO'O + MA= DHO'O (RAIN DROPS) MA (NOT)............CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WATER...............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm

RANDOM= RA + AAN + INDHO + MA= RA (SIGHT,SEEING OF A PERSON OR SOMETHING) AAN (THERE) INDHO (EYES) MA (NOT).... RARELY SEEING SOMEONE OR SOMETHING .....IT IS ALMOST LIKE NOT SEEING IT/HIM/HER/THEM.........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Listening to Bob Marley............Jamming .............To those who don't know Bob' theory was that war, violence and crime could be ended thru music. I wish he was still here. R.I.P to a legend. Long live Bob Marley thru his music and our hearts. One Love.

jam= ja' + am= ja' (water) am (food)

jamming= ja' + amin+ ja' (drinking ) amin (eating) and getting together to praise the the Lord God Allah..........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 2:30 pm

darling= dho'a + ra + li'i +go + aan= dho'a (falling) ra ( of eyesight ) li'i(lacking) go (cut off) aan (being there...........as my her soul rest in paradise Saado Ali Warsame used to sing..."Alla ya malyuun jeer maalintii iyo habeenkii muuqeeda daawada" you never get enough or never get tired of staring gawking at the one you love all day............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm

this is a TRIBUTE to name of one of the black leaders of our modern era.......ANWAR ALSADAT ..................

ANWAR= AAN + WAR = AAN (THERE WILL BE ) WAR (NEWS) FAME LEGEND...............IMAGINE A WAQOYISTAN BROTHER TRANSLATES A NOVEL BOOK ABOUT A BITCH OF AN ISRAELI SPY AT HIS TIME TO SO'MAALI LANGUAGE FROM THE PERIOD OF 1973-80S AND NEVER EVEN ONES MENTIONS PRESIDENT ANWAR ALSADAT.......HE MENTIONS THE RAMADAN WAR ..... AMPLY CODENAMED BADER WHICH WAS THE BRIAN CHILD OF ANWAR ALSADAT MAY HE REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN........THIS DUDE WHO RUNS A DAILY NEWS PAPER CALLED GEESKA AFRICA COMPLETELY ERASES ANWAR ALSADAT FROM HISTORY......AND GLORIFIES A LESBIAN SPY BITCH......THAT IS WHEN I NEW THAT THE ISRAELIS HATED ANWAR ALSADAT GUT AND PROBABLY WHERE BEHIND THE WHORE THAT ASSASSINATED HIM..........................

WHAT i SHARE WITH ANWAR ALSADAT HIS HIS SEARCH OF AN IDENTITY..............BUT THANKS ALLAH i FOUND my IDENTITY AND AM SO PROUD OF IT................NO BOASTING OR ARROGANCEOR KIBIR (ACUUDU BILAAH MINAL KIBIR WA RI'AA WA NIFAAQ)

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:58 pm

Asc everyone.......... another happy blessed Ramadan night......................another little snippets of my favourite thing to do ........... here is an article i have been reading in my favourite site humansarefree.com titled.......
This Is How Powerful The Mind-Body Connection Really Is:...............................and it is about something called ...........
Placebo...................and it defines it thus:The placebo effect is so wondrous because it unlocks the power of the mind; the biological changes observed in the body after administration of a placebo are not triggered by the placebo itself, but rather by our mind, by our perception, by our psychological response to these fake treatments.

Despite intriguing results, research into the placebo effect has been limited. So far, only a few model systems have been investigated, like pain, depression, and Parkinson’s, but there is much more to be learned.

WHAT ATTRACTED ME OF-COURSE WAS THE WORD "PLACEPO" AND AS USUAL AS I BELIEVED EVERY WORD SPOKEN IS sO'MAALI AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS OBSERVE WHAT IT CONTAINS USING YOUR SENSES........THIS ONE i DECODED IT FROM THE ITS FUNCTION WHAT IT IS THAT IT DOES...............AND HERE IT IS...................................

PLACEPO=BALO + SII + BA'O= BALO (NASTINESS, HERE ILLNESS) SII (GIVE) BA'O (HEALING, DISAPPEARANCE).........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:06 pm

ASHTAR= I + SHA' + TAR= II (ME) SHA' (LIGHT, SHINE) TAR (ASSIST) THE LIGHT I SEE WITH A.K.A SUN ........THIS NAME IS STILL IN CIRCULATION i STUMBLED ON THE CURRENT PAKISTANI GENERAL ATTORNEY BEING CALLED ....................OFCOURSE IF YOU GOOGLE IT.............THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET........Ashtar (sometimes called Ashtar Sheran) is the name given to an extraterrestrial being or group of beings which a number of people claim to have channeled...
OR................SOMETHING LIKE THIS: Ashtar Galactic Command - Everything You Wanted to ...
Fiidiyowga ku saabsan ASHTAR▶ 17:18

14-Sha-2017 - Kor u xammulay Universe Inside You
Pleiadians, also known as Nordic aliens, are humanoid aliens that come from the stellar systems surrounding ...

AS FOR THAT ATTORNEY......................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attorney- ... r_Pakistan
Turjun boggan
The Attorney-General for Pakistan (A.G.), is the chief law officer and legal advisor of the ... The current Attorney-General, Ashtar Ausaf Ali, was appointed by President Mamnoon Hussain and assumed charge on 29 March 2016.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.