Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Postby jannoman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 pm

ONE OF MY OLDIES....................WHEN i WAS BEGINNING THIS RECLAIMING PROCESS ................OF FINDING my iDENTITY.........WHEN i COULDN'T SWALLOW THE PILL THAT SO'MAALIS ORIGIN IS UNKNOWN ........AND THE SO'MAALI LANGAUGE IS JUST A COLLECTION OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES ..................i KNEW my ETHNICITY WAS PURE, i WAS PURE .... SO WAS MY LANGUAGE...............AM GLAD IT IS OVER NOW FOR ME............AND I HOPE IT IS FOR YOU TOO, YOU KNOW WHERE YOU FROM AND WHAT YOU ARE......SEED OF HUMANITY............................WAXBA YAANU HADALKU ILA TAGINEE WAXAAN KU TAALEEYEY...............i WON'T LET THE MONOLGUE RUNAWAY, END IT WITH THE WORD......HERE IT IS....

SOIL= SO' +IIL= SO' (MAN/PERSON) IIL ( BURY) WHERE WE CAME OUT FROM (ADAM) WHERE WE WENT BACK TO (ON OU DEATH) WHERE WE SHALL COME OUT FROM ( RESURRECTION)

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:16 pm

LISTENING TO COOLIO.....GANGSTER PARADISE.................. No curse word in the whole song... rap was truly great back in the '90s.................

GANGSTER= GO' + AAN + GO + IS + TAR= GO' (DEATH) AAN ( THERE ) GO' (DIE) IS ( SELF) TAR ( ASSIST) IT IS ALL ABOUT KILLING...GETTING KILLED...........REAL GANGSTERS ARE NOT THE ONE ON THE STREETS ....BUT THE PRESTIGIOUS WAR MACHINE..........iSRAEL.....AND HER MAFIA ENTITIES/ASSETS usa/eu ...................AND WAR IS THEIR PARADISE.......

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death............SO BEGINS COOLIO..................MOVING LYRICS .......DRIPPING THE TRUTH OF THE HELL OF LIFE ZIONAZIS CREATED FOR MOST OF THE POPULATION ON THIS EARTH...................

I HOPE THEY HAVE ANSWERS FOR THESE QUESTIONS............................
Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?
Tell me why are we so blind to see
That the ones we hurt are you and me?

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:27 pm

"They got money for wars, but they can't feed the poor" - 2Pac
"Instead of war on poverty they got a war on terror (they made) so the police can bother me" 2pac and me..............

war= wa' + oo + ra= wa' (cry) oo ( tears ) ra ( eyes) it's all about tears and creating fears .........instead of peace and feeding the poors................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:39 pm

respect= ra + is + beegid= ra ( sight, stares) si (self) beegid ( at, toward) a self that is given stares of esteem..........honour...love............................."Don't think I've ever missed someone I'd never met so intensely" a comment on one of 2pacs songs by a young white girl........................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:53 pm

time to say good bye ................long live So'maali language..................long live So'maali people.................love you all...............all the way down to the so called Yixirs ..................love you all............may Allah bless my people .......I feel like Moses and i got his hangool imprinted on my palm.............glory and better days to So'maalis everywhere and muslims too....................and no more DRAMA......................

DRAMA= DH' + RA + MA= DHI' (TEAR) RA ( EYE) IMA (COME) TEARS COME FROM THE EYE.............BUT AS BOB MARLEY WOULD HAVE LOVED "TIME FOR NO WOMAN TO CRY HAS COME AND NO MORE TEARS TO BE SHED ........

LOVE YOU ALL KEEP YER HEADS UP....................BYE FOR NOW.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:19 pm

asc everyone...............feels good to be with you again.....................so tonight am thinking of decoding words from other langauges may be even japanese! which someone told me it is 80% still So'maali and i believe it is 1000000 a million % So'maali.....i'll start with with a word from the # 1 public enemies of the world langauge, yibraha..............................................

kosher= koosaar=korsaar= the juicy soup made of meat, different vegetables and species...................these people tend to turn the 's' sound to 'sh' like instead of saying SALAAM ....they say ................SHALOM.........................which when decoded shall be thus .........even though one is yibro and the other arabic................

SALAAM= SO' + LA' + AM= SO' (MAN, HUMANS) LA' (LACKING) AM ( PREDATORS) THAT WOULD HAVE DEVOURED THEM....................

SHALOM= I + SHA' + LA' + AM= I ( ME) SHA' (THERE FIRE OR SUNLIGHT) LA' (LACK) AM ( PREDATORS) BECAUSE THEY FEAR FIRE ....OR HIDE DURING DAY TIME...............PEACE AND LIGHT HAVE ARE GREATLY CONNECTED.......DARKNESS DANGER AND SIN ARE CONNECTED...................ONE IS ALLAH THE OTHER SATAN AND THE EVIL IN US....................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:25 pm

AND NOW FOR THE NOW RUSSIAN WORD FOR WATER ...WHICH LONG LONG AGO WAS SO'MAALI............WHICH IS CALLED "VODA"........

VODA= FA'O + DA'= FA'O (CLOUDS) DA' (POUR) REMEMBER WATER COMES FROM CLOUD....WHICH IS CALLED "FAD" IN SO'MAALI AS WELL AS "DARUUR" AND REMEMBER THE MEANING OF LETTERS CHANGES 'F' HERE IS WATER AND NOT SPEED...........AS IN ....................Fountain .......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:51 pm

so as always there i was reading this article about how vaccinations are wreaking havoc on the young bodies they are injected into ............................and the word that captivated my mind was this ...............................the article is titled..
06-6-2018
Why Parents and Scientists – Not Bill Gates – Must Have the Final Say on Vaccine Safety:
from this paragraph:There is no need to post scientific studies that prove common vaccine adjuvants cause (DEMYELINATION) demyelination of nerve fibers in the brain, impairing neurological development…........

DEMYELINATION: DAM + YEEL + IIN + OOSH + AAN= DAM ( STUPIDITY,DARKNESS OF OF MIND) YEEL ( HURT, INFLICT) IIN ( NASTINESS) OOSH ( STAY ) AAN ( THERE) PUT IT SIMPLY IT BOILS DOWN TO: " THE NASTINESS OF DUMPINATION OF A CHILD'S BRIAN"..........................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:53 pm

REVISITING ONE OF MY OLDIES..........GYM.......................

GYM= JA' + IMO+ JA' (SWEAT) IMO ( COME) FROM WORKING OUT..........................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 pm

BUT AS ALWAYS THERE IS NOTHING COMPARABLE TO SO'MAALI BEING DECODED ......EVERY BIT OF IT IS SO JUICY SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT ..........LOOK AT THIS WORD ..........................."TURXAAN" WHICH MEANS HAVING BEEF WITH SOMEONE..........................

TURXAAN= TA' + OO + RA + AX + AAN = TA' (SEEING) OO ( CRY) RA ( EYE) AX ( PAIN ) AAN ( THERE, EXIST) WHEN YOU SEE THE PAIN PERPETRATORS EYES CRY FROM THE MEMORY OF THE PAIN ...BEEF.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:19 pm

SO HERE I PAID A VISIT TO NEWZEALAND NATIVE MAORI WORDS AND GUESS WHAT? i FOUND THIS WORD FOR LOVE AND ITS ENGLISH DEFINATION..................

Aroha – a word with a warm, compassionate meaning. Aroha means to love, feel pity for or to emphasize with. It’s a lovely, affectionate, kind phrase.

WHICH IS CLOSE TO THE NOW HAWAIIAN "ALOOHA" AND XASAN GANEYS SONG OF ABADIROW SOO URUURI CAASHAQA "OOHA , OOHA"...............SO WHAT COULD ..........AROHA .....MEANT WHEN IT WAS BEING MADE...........IN SO'MAALI....

AROHA= A + RA + OO + HOH= A(YOU,YOUR) RA ( EYE) OO ( CRY, TEARS) HOH ( JET OUT, POUR OUT).......USUALLY LOVE IS JUST TEARS........EVEN THE ARABIC VERSION ..............WHEN RESO'MAALISED ENDS UP IN TEARS.....

XUB= XA + OO + BA'= XA ( PERSON/S, MAN ) OO ( CRY, TEARS) BA' ( SMEAR ) ALL OVER HIS FACE................SO IS THE ENGLISH............

LOVE= LE + OO + FA' = LE (HAS ) OO ( CRY, TEARS) FA' (JET OUT, COME OUT FAST...............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:30 pm

JUICE= JA' + II + UUS= JA' (MIXTURE OF LIQUIDS) II ( IN YOUR) UUS ( STOMACH) i GUESS WE GOT THE IDEA OF MIXING THINGS OR MASHING THINGS TO LIQUID FROM THE CONTENTS WE SOMETIMES THREW UP FROM OUR STOMACH......................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 pm

AND FUNNILY WHEN Ii CHECKED HE WORD .........THE WORD .......MASH...............HERE IS WHAT i GOT ............

Mash definition is - to reduce to a soft pulpy state by beating or pressure.........WHICH BRINGS US BACK TO JUICE/VOMIT RELATION..............AND WHEN WE BRING BACK THE WORD ....MASH ..... BACK TO ITS SO'MAALI ORIGIN ......IT MEANT THIS.......

MASH= MA + OOSH= MA ( NOT ) OOSH ( STAY) REFUSED TO STAY .........THE SOFT PULPY MIXTURE THAT REFUSED TO STAY IN HE STOMACH............

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:40 pm

i HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE SESSION OF BEING CONNECTED TO MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT AND FAVOURITE PEOPLE.....LOVE YOU ALL.....MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL............PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND BEG HIM TO FORGIVE YOU AS A PERSION AND FORGIVE US AS A NATION....AND MAY HE EASE THE PAIN OF THE PALESTINIANS.......AND MAY WE VISIT BEYTALMAQDIS ONCE ......FOR AS FEYRUUZ SAYS IN HER SONG " ZUURUUNI KULI SANA MARA XARAAM TINSUUNI BILMARA XARAAM " ITS PITY IF WE TOTALLY FORGET OUR PALESTINAIN BROTHERS AND SISTERS SUFFERING... PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS.......................... BYE..........FOR NOW........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:49 pm

asc dear bros and sisters ............happy Ramadaan.........and ...................blessed Leltulqadir..............and ..................happy Ciid soon inshaAllaah....................................so here i am rocking like a hurricane.............and starting with the word ....page.........................................

page= ba'i + ja= ba'i ( smearable with) ja' (ink) that is what it is all about .....................even if you check the current So'maali word for "page" is "bog"...............which means the same ............................

bog= ba' + oog= ba' (smearable) oog ( surface).....................

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.