Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: DID YOU KNOW THAT ENGLISH IS REALY A CHANGED SOMALI!

Postby jannoman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:09 am

And here is the end of todays journey and episode of wordology.....here is the tenth word.......FORK.......

FORK= FARO + KA = FARO (FINGERS) KA (THE ONE) THE FINGERSLIKE ONE.................

Wish you all peace and prosperity.............feel good and keep yer headsup.............alooha

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:37 pm

Sooo tragic. He seemed like a very sincere man that only wanted to better mankind. May Allah have mercy on him.

''And any man who knows a thing
Knows he knows not a damn, damn thing at all'' - Take A Minute K'naan
Amin........and thanks for that quote from the Dusty Foot Philosopher a.k.a K'naan........"wa yas aluunaka cani ruuxi quli irruxu min amir Rabi wa ma utitum minalcilmi ila qaliilan"
"And they ask you about the spirit Say this Spirit comes by the Command of my Lord, but you have been given only a little of the 'Knowledge'." [Al-Isra: 85]............

EverythingIsOk

Postby EverythingIsOk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:27 pm

Asc dear bro EveryThingIsOk, i got a "new" info on Akhenatan hope it helps out you research. Honestly i used to wonder what prompted him to worship only one God and it turns out that he was the king that reigned egypt during prophet Yusuf's time .......man! Remember Surat Yusuf and all the events in it and it being the best story of all.............all of a sudden bits and pieces are falling into place.......and who do you think reigned egypt during prophet Ibrahim's time .........non other than Hatshepsut........and guess what her real name is .........it is Ruun...............feel like celebrating tonight.....feel like singing may he rest in heaven Mohamed Soleeban Tubec song of Ruuney Isoo Eeg .............

By the way i'll hook you up with the source of this info if your arabic is okay.....it is in egyptian accent/dialect....
Peace..

:D
Subhanallah, I came to same conclusion and that was the reason why i was asking what about the meaning of ''Akhenaten'' and his chief vizer called ''Nakhtpaaten'' because i believe Nakhtpaaten was the Prophet Yusuf. Here is more information below about Nakhtpaaten. Look at the pictures of Nakhtpaaten and how he is dressed differently than all the Egyptians and the shape of his head in the pictures in the link. Guess what his burial tomb number was.......... it was 12 which i believe stands for him and his 11 brothers that became the Twelve Tribes of Israel. The Quran Surah/chapter about Prophet Yusuf number is none other than 12 also.

https://sites.google.com/site/historyof ... ten-vizier

'' Nakhtpaaten - sometimes called Nakht - was a vizier under Akhenaten and is known from his tomb and his house in Amarna.

Life
Nakhtpaaten is not known form any monuments outside of Amarna. It may be that he was the successor of the Vizier Ramose, who was in office during the early years of Akhenaten based on the scenes in Ramose's tomb in Thebes. (Aldred) Once Akhenaten moved his court to Amarna (Akhet-Aten) however it is Nakhtpaaten we see serving as Vizier. His titles include: Hereditary prince, count, sealbearer, overseer of the city and vizier,and overseer of the work projects in Akhet-Aten.

Nakhtpaaten as depicted in the tomb of Mahu in Amarna
(The Rock-tombs of Amarna Vol IV, Davies Plate XXIV)

In his tomb, the Chief of Police named Mahu is shown before a Vizier. The name of the Vizier has not survived, but this person is generally thought to be Nakhtpaaten. The Vizier is followed by another official who is called Heqanefer.

In another scene The Chief of the Medjai - Mahu - is shown presenting prisoners to the Vizier. The Vizier stands outside a gate and is accompanied by several high ranking court officials and army commanders.

The Vizier (likely Nakht-pa-Aten) receiving prisoners from the Chief of Police Mahu

The same scene but showing the other dignitaries, the gate, as well as the prisoners.

House

The house of Nakht-pa-Aten was excavated in 1922. It was one of the biggest houses in Amarna. The villa included reception halls, bedrooms, a bathroom, a lavatory and offices. (Aldred)

Picture from the 1922 excavations. The loggia labeled as (3) below.
A digital reconstruction of the house like that of Nakht-pa-Aten

The house has been described extensively by for instance Wooley back in 1922. The image above shows the floor plan of Nakht''s house. The stairs on the right would lead to a set of small entry rooms. The large room labeled (3) is referred to as a loggia. It's a large open covered space that is open on the side. The walls were white washed, and colors were used to accent the space. The ceiling in the loggia was painted deep blue. Rooms (4), (5) and (6) may have been used by guests. Room (8) is the central space and main reception area of the house. It measures about 8 meters square. On one side of the room a brick divan stretched almost the entire length of the wall. The ceilings were high and indirect light was filtered into the space.

Room (9) is another loggia with large open windows on one side, and it may have been a space used in the winter when the sun would have warmed this area. This space was decorated with a scene showing Akhenaten adoring the cartouches of the Aten. Another niche mentions the titles of Nakht and had the hymn to the Aten inscribed.

Room (16) was the inner reception room and was a more private space than the larger reception room mentioned above. Worth noting is that rooms (21) and (27) were the bedrooms of the Vizier and his wife. Adjacent to the bedrooms were rooms that used as the bath room and the lavatory. The bath was placed on a raised platform and stairs were constructed so that the servants could poor water over the bather.

Tomb

Nakhtpaaten had his tomb prepared in Akhet-Aten and his is tomb number 12 among the Southern tombs just outside the city.''

Now you have peaked my interest greatly. How did you come to the conclusion about Prophet Ibrahim living at the time of Hatshepsut and her name being Ruun????
i didn't come to this conclusion an egyptian independent researcher who redeciphered the pharoahnic hieroglyphics did.....he has totally mastered the true alphabet system and knows what exactly each symbol means......i saw his video in which he was disclosing this matter and in the course of his discussions on the 5:30 he mentions that he came to know which king/queen ruled egypt during the famous prophets like Yusuf,Ibrahim and Moses..........if your arabic is good (familiar with egyptian arabic accent/dialect) i'll try to salvage the link to the video........as for the name of Nakhtpaaten now since we know who he is it becomes easier to decode......and there are to suggestion that i have conjured up for his name to mean ......especially the first part NAKHT the later part is fixed it means only one thing and that is PAATEN = BADAN (PLENTY/ALOT/ABUNDANCE) ....the first part has either something to do with the many titles he held and the act of "STAMPING" "NAKHT" putting his many seals on the officail documemts or NAKHT= NAAGTII (WOMEN THAT BELONG TO HIM) remember those women who were given knives by Suleykha and who when they saw him from the sheer force of his mesmerising handsomeness cut their hands instead of the fruits they've been offered.......................may he had alot of wives..........the other interestingly sceintfic thing is that our planetary system consisted of 12 planets and the sun and the moon..........and i thing the reason his tomb is numbered is that all the brothers were buried in egypt too....

Yes, it looks like it fits perfectly

Nakhtpaaten = NAKHT= NAAGTII (WOMEN) + PAATEN = BADAN (PLENTY/ALOT/ABUNDANCE) which i believe means he had an abundance of women who were attracted to him or wanted to marry him because of his immense beauty that Allah bestowed upon him. I can imagine men covering their wifes eyes and telling them to stop staring it him :lol:

Man 1: Who is that man?
Man 2: He's the one that lots of women want (NAAGTII BADAN)

:clap:

EverythingIsOk

Postby EverythingIsOk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Dear bro EveryThingIsOk here is the video on the research on the discoverer of mistakes made by a french dude who decoded the egyptyian hieroglyphics...and where i found Hatshepsut's real name and that prophet Ibrahim being in her era
My Arabic is not that good but did you confirm what he was saying? Can you can give me a brief summary of what he is saying?

EverythingIsOk

Postby EverythingIsOk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Sooo tragic. He seemed like a very sincere man that only wanted to better mankind. May Allah have mercy on him.

''And any man who knows a thing
Knows he knows not a damn, damn thing at all'' - Take A Minute K'naan
Amin........and thanks for that quote from the Dusty Foot Philosopher a.k.a K'naan........"wa yas aluunaka cani ruuxi quli irruxu min amir Rabi wa ma utitum minalcilmi ila qaliilan"
"And they ask you about the spirit Say this Spirit comes by the Command of my Lord, but you have been given only a little of the 'Knowledge'." [Al-Isra: 85]............
:up: :up:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:57 am

Asc peace and love to all the beautiful So'maalis where ever they are and to all the beautiful humane humans out there......welcome to a new episode of wordology in which we learn how each now english word is of So'maali origin as well as any other word in any other language.....the process is simple .....you simply break down the word into words or syllables which only make sense in So'maali language.....if you try to find the meaning in breaking down to english to english or english to arabic it would not make sense.......and the 1st word i'm going to begin with is ....ANCHOR...........it has to meanings when put back to its So'maali origin and they are as follows.........
1. ANCHOR = AAN + KOR = AAN (STAY THERE) KOR (BOARDING) IF IT IS NOT ANCHORED ....IT WILL FLOAT WHICH WOULD MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOODS OR PEOPLE TO COME ON BOARD......

2. ANCHOR = AAN + KAR = AAN (STAY THERE) KAR (ABLE) IF NOT ANCHORED IT WON'T STAY THERE.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:04 am

Like i said no matter what the language the word is of Somali origin....and rhe 2nd word is of native american indian .....MOHICAN...........
MOHICAN = MA + OOHI + KA + AAN = MA (NO) OOHI (CRY ) KA (THE ONE ) AAN (THERE) HERE THE NAME IS EITHER A BLESSING AND REQUEST FROM ALLAH TO WARD OFF ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE THE BEARER OF THE NAME SAD .....OR IT IS A SIGN OF THE BRAVERY AND COURAGE THAT IS EXPECTED OF HIM.....THE ONE WHO IS NOT GOING TO BE A CRY BABY...A SISSY...........
THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS THEME SONG.......TRY NOT TO CRY.....

Last edited by jannoman on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 am

And the 3rd word is the word that has enslaved and fucked up and enslaved western societies....and the rest of the world.......a banking system based on ..USURY..........a.k.a interest............

USURY = U + SAARI = U (YOU FOR HIM/BANK) SAARI (PUT UPON) AN ADDED OR EXTRA SUM YOU HAVE TO ADD ON THE ORIGINAL SUM YOU BORROWED FROM HIM (THE JEW PERSON) OR THEIR BANKS....
Last edited by jannoman on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 am

And the 4th word is .........SEARCH................
SEARCH = SEER + JA' = SEER (MISS/LOST) JA' (LIGHT/EYE) THAT YOU LOST OR MISSED LOOK FOR BY LIGHT IF IT IS DARK ....OR BY STARING WITH YOUR EYES IF IT IS LIGHT....hence....RESEARCH...........

RESEARCH= RA'+ I + SEER + JA' = RA' (SIGHT) I (YOU/YOUR) SEER (MISSED /LOST) JA' (LIGHT/EYE/SEE) SEEING/LOOKING FOR AGAIN WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED/LOST .....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 am

And here is a revisit for the word ....STAN....which means LAND........like pakiSTAN afghaniSTAN turkumaniSTAN.....somaliSTAN..............it is the 5th word of this episode.....
STAN = IS + TA + AAN = IS (SELF) TA (THE ONE) AAN (THERE/STAY) WHERE HUMANS EXIST UPON...........LAND.........THE UNSUBMERGED HARD CRUST OF THE EARTH....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:35 am

And the 6th word is ....VIDEO......which is in the northern So'maali accent or dailect....but when put to the southern So'maali accent .the D sound changes to....R.....like we say ADHI in the north but in the south it is ARI.....and funnily when we use R sound in the north ...the southerners change it to D..........like when we say JIRTA they say JIDHA.......anyways......here is what VIDEO actually means...

VIDEO= FIIRIYOW= THE LOOKED AT/ WATCHED ONE....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:39 am

And the 7th is .....STROLL........walk in a leisurely way......

STROLL = IS + TIR + OOL = IS (SELF) TIR (STOP BEING) OOL ( STATIONARY) ...........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:47 am

And the 9th is ....CASTRATE............

CASTRATE = ceeb/KUUS + TIRID= ceeb/KUUS (BULGE/ HARD ON) TIRID (ERADICATE)

ARAWEELO THING...........ORWELLIAN........TAKING AWAY OF PATRIARCHY THROUGH FAGGOTISM FEMINISM LESBAINISM......... (SATANISM) ANTICHRIST.....ANTI ALLAH.....ANTI THE NATURAL WAY THINGS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:51 am

And the 9th word is .....STATION.......

STATION = IS + TA + OOSHAAN = IS (SELF) TA (THE ONE/THE PLACE) OOSHAAN (STAY) WHERE PEOPLE STAY WHETHER WAITING FOR A TRAIN OR BEING IN THE POLICE CUSTODY ......TRAIN STATION....POLICE STATION....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:59 am

So here we come to the 10th word ....and the end of this episode of wordology.....

RECKLESS = RAA + EEG + LI'IS= RAA (SEEING) EEG (BY LOOKING CAREFULLY) LI'I (LACKING) ..........

Until we meet again just take care and do the best you can when you can. Keep your heads up and spread as much positive energy as you can....heal the world by just smiling .....and making your bed............alooha....

Peace and love....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.