Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it really really Arabic or is actually So'mali that got changed?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is it really really Arabic or is actually So'mali that got changed?

Postby jannoman » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:09 am

Ibriiq= Ib + roor + qoo= Ib (from its nipple ) roor ( come out running) qoo (liquid).............it is pure So'maali........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:04 pm

In Aden Yemen they call breasts SAWAAZI and now I know it meant ........

SAWAAZI= SO'+ WA'A + SII= SO' (MAN) WA'A (MILK) SII (GIVE) and a farther prove of the truthfulness of my interpretation is in the Amharic which calls milk..WATAD...which meant when it was still So'maali......

WATAD= WA' + TA' + DA'= WA' (MILK) TA' ( DROPS) DA' (FELL) and I know that Amharic is an ancient Arabic language.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:18 pm

Sorry in Arabic is AASIF which meant when it was still So'maali........

AASIF= AAS + SO' + FA'= AAS (BURY) SO' (MAN) FA' (CRYING) WHEN WE LOOSE TO DEATH A HUMAN BEING WE LOVED AND CRY THAT'S WHEN WE FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR THE LOSS AND REGRET FOR NOT BEING CARING ENOUGH WHILE HE WAS ALIVE AND WE COULD OR FOR HAVING HAD PETTY QUARRELS .................

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:30 pm

In arabic a flames are called LAHAB.......which meant when it was still So'maali .......

LAHAB= LE + HOH + BA'= LE (HAS) HOH (BECAUSE OF THE HEAT THAT'S COMIN OUT OF IT) BA' (PAIN IF TOUCHED).....AND SWEAT THAT WETS YOU IF YOU STAY CLOSE TO IT....

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm

In arabic a flames are called LAHAB.......which meant when it was still So'maali .......

LAHAB= LE + HOH + BA'= LE (HAS) HOH (BECAUSE OF THE HEAT THAT'S COMIN OUT OF IT) BA' (PAIN IF TOUCHED).....AND SWEAT THAT WETS YOU IF YOU STAY CLOSE TO IT....
Are you alright mate? :lupe:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 am

Are you alright mate? :lupe:
Am alright bro. Thank you for your concern.

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:43 am

In Arabic an arrow is called RUMX and plural arrows are called RIMAAX and here is their So'maali origin....

RUMX= ROOR + AM + AX= ROOR (RUNNING ) AM (FOOD) AX (HURT ; KILL) FOR HUNTING FOR FOOD WHICH HAS LEGS AND IS RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU FOR IT DOESN'T WANT TO END UP IN YOUR TUMMY.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:07 am

I have been thanking Allah for everything for there I was listening to Majda Aroumi and her song ISMAC ALBI
ISMAC ALBI
LISTEN TO MY HEART
SHUUF DA'TU
LOOK AT ITS BEAT
TICRAF XUBI
YOU'LL KNOW MY LOVE
MIN NAQAMATU
FROM THE RYTHEM OF ITS PULSATING
DUM DUM DUM DUM......... ....

Such a sweet song then I suddenly remember Craig Davis Rise and Fall maybe because there is "shape of my heart in it" I don't know but I soaked it in too enjoying it to its tiniest bit. That was in the afternoon but in the morning I remember listening to sheikh aljabari (my Allah have mercy on him) and I could not help thanking Allah for the abundance of sheer joy he gave me through these emotions and understanding of these languages and the cultures they carry. My point Is languages are really great and are the true treasures of each nation....

SHUUF= SHA'O + FA'= SHA'O (WHEN THE ONE THAT SHINES; SUN) FA' (COME OUT) ..AIN'T NO SEEING BEFORE THAT....

BIG ALOOHA FOR YE ALL.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:46 am

The two words of BEFORE AND AFTER in Arabic are QABL & BACD and they are so amazing when you look back at there So'maali origin so unique and true omg!

QABL= QOO + BIYO + OLE= QOO (WET ) BIYO ( SPERM) OOLE (STAY) WE WERE IN A LIQUID FORM AND STAYED IN THAT STATE THEN THE LIQUID CHANGED TO....

BACD= BIYO + CAD= BIYO (THE WATERY SPERM CHANGED TO ) CAD (MEAT) OUR CURRENT FORM ..........

BIG ALOOHA AND DON'T TRUST THE NUMBER OF VIEWERS ON UTUBE FOR THE STUPID SATANIC ALBINOS MANIPULATE THEM ADDING ASTRONOMICAL NUMBERS TO WHAT THEY WANT AND LOWERING TO BARE MINIMUM WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE. SICK !

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 pm

A poet is called SHAACIR in Arabic which meant.......when it was still So'maali .......

SHAACIR= SHA'I + CIR= SHA'I ( LIKE THE SUN THAT SHINES) CIR (IN THE SKY) FAMOUS AS THE SUN THAT SHINES AND IS KNOWN TO ALL.......SORT OF EXAGGERATED TRUTH.....

AND THEY HAVE A SURA IN THE HOLY QURAN NAMED AFTER THEM.... THEY HAD SO MUCH INFLUENCE THAT THEIR POEMS WERE HUNG IN THE HOLY KA'BA BEFORE ISLAM WITH THEIR POETERY WRITTEN IN GOLD WATER........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:36 pm

A boat is called QAARIB in Arabic but long ago when it was still So'maali this is how it was..

QAARIB= QOO + ERI + BIYO= QOO (GETTING WET) ERI (CHASE OR KEEP AWAY) BIYO (WATER) MAKES YOU RUN OVER WATER AND STILL KEEP DRY AND NOT GET WET.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:21 am

Khyr= Kha' + oor= Kha' (when asleep and) oor ( snoring) and people are not in state of lying sinning or doing evil....

Shar= Sha' + oor = Sha'(when its shinning and it's day) oor ( and we're speaking) lies blasphemy fooling and misleading people by speaking as we and our current elites do....

SubxaanaAllah each word has seven meanings...............layers upon layers of meanings.....

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 am

Yaqiin= Ya' + qoo + oo + iin= Ya' (tears) qoo (wet and wash away) oo (when you cry in earnest regretting sincerely) iin ( your sin/s) the redemption tears you cry wash away the dirt of sin/s from your soul.......

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:05 am

Wali= Wa' + oo + le= Wa' (tears that fall suddenly) oo (from crying) le (has) the real Allah's WALI is someone who has tears in his eyes and the english word of SAINT has the same meaning.........

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

End in Arabic is NIHAAYA which was when it was first made by So'maalis like this........

NIHAAYA= NUH' + HOH + YA'= NUH (FINISHED; GONE) HOH (THAT FELL ) YA' (WATER) WHICH MEANS WHEN THE WATER THAT FELL IS GONE EITHER BECAUSE IT SIMPLY ROLLED ON OR IT STAYED BUT GOT FINISHED BY EVAPORATION OR LIVING BEINGS CONSUMING IT....................

THIS IS SUPPORTED BY ITS OPPOSITE BEGINNING WHICH IS ""BIDAAYA""..... which was when it was So'maali......

BIDAAYA= BIYO + DA'AYA= BIYO (WATER) DA'AYA (WHICH IS FALLING) THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF LIFE WATER THAT FALLS ONCE IT'S GONE IT IS THE END...............

BIG ALOOHA AND BEAR HUG TO ALL OF YE..

LEELA SACIIDA........

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.