Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalispot exposed! An Anti-Somali Defamation forum

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dhabaal

Somalispot exposed! An Anti-Somali Defamation forum

Postby dhabaal » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 am

I was member of a forum called Somalispot up until a few minutes ago. After i exposed the fact that the forums agenda is primarily in humiliating Somalis , they attempt to silence me and try to hide this from others on the forum by deleting my post. luckily i screenshooted it.

On this thread http://www.somalispot.com/threads/chees ... ost-382216

I consequently hit a nerve with this post:

Then they deleted this quickly and i received a warning for it.

Guess what the fake nonsensical reason behind the delete was.

*You're on probation stop what you are doing right now.*:heh: Seriously. at least it wasn't ''faffing about'' this time. :lol: :lol:

Then afterwards when i confronted them about it by posting the screens and tagging other people on the forum , they deleted all my posts and banned me on the dime without specifying the reason behind it.

The evidence is clear it is a forum that caters strictly to Islam-Hating and Somali bashing trolls and they deliberately fill the search bar with negative and humiliating threads about Somalis.

The few good members on there act really oblivious to it and think of it as innocent trolling, beyond me why they play along with this.

dhabaal

Re: Somalispot exposed! An Anti-Somali Defamation forum

Postby dhabaal » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

*bump*

They are not discreet about it either that the whole agenda of the forum is to humiliate Somalis, they even seemingly take pride in it.

Bandit
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bandit » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Op thanks for stating the obvious :pac:
Part of me wants to sabotage homo Johnson and his site thoe :wow:
If we get masaasba to contribute maybe we can get something going :MJ:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:27 pm

I probably visited that site maybe twice since it was created but the whole place screams "attention attention I want attention".

Musa26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Musa26 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:50 pm

it's the immature version of snet. lots of girls there though 1 thing it has on snet

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:42 pm

That website is a prime example of what happens when you mix gaalnimo with tribalism with no morals, ethics or cultural upbringing. The end result is a gathering of obnoxious degenerates swimming in a sea of dung. It will do a lot of good for the Somali community if these lot never learn the Somali language nor associate with it's people that they may disappear amongst the views and ways of those they've adopted.

QaxootiWaaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaxootiWaaxid » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:57 pm

That website is a prime example of what happens when you mix gaalnimo with tribalism with no morals, ethics or cultural upbringing. The end result is a gathering of obnoxious degenerates swimming in a sea of dung. It will do a lot of good for the Somali community if these lot never learn the Somali language nor associate with it's people that they may disappear amongst the views and ways of those they've adopted.
Af Soomaali waan ku hadalnaa :D :D :lol:

Sahibzada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Sahibzada » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:06 pm

The admin "Kaleel" is some cross eyed faggot from England.Fuck that site!

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 am

Dhabaal aren't you Geeljire? Snet is dead, SS has more visitors and active members, half the guests here are robots. Kkkk snet uses Google adsense controversial threads on the bottom because sspot has taken away its revenue

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:02 am

Mahoka then why do you keep coming back to snet? :|

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:04 am

I wouldn't join even if you paid me to do so.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:45 am

Somalispot needs to be taken down viciously..The creation of that site is more damaging than the civil war of over two decades

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:51 am

The site has no real content and barely any intellectual discourse occurs there. A cesspool full day of gays and atheists attempting to forge their own safe space. There most popular threads are "Somali girl refuses to give head" etc...

Its not about site traffic or quantity, somalinet drspite low quantity posts, retain its quality..

Sspot is the definition of low quality forum and really hurts IQ points

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:09 am

Mahoka then why do you keep coming back to snet? :|
To see how you are doing

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 am

The site has no real content and barely any intellectual discourse occurs there. A cesspool full day of gays and atheists attempting to forge their own safe space. There most popular threads are "Somali girl refuses to give head" etc...

Its not about site traffic or quantity, somalinet drspite low quantity posts, retain its quality..

Sspot is the definition of low quality forum and really hurts IQ points
I guarantee you, people there are more educated and successful all the while being younger. I mean look at you, you were failed in the west so you had to run back home. Furthermore there aren't qabiil threads 24/7 on sspot like there is on here, I guess that is what you get when members are in their late 30s mid 40s

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.