Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalispot exposed! An Anti-Somali Defamation forum

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dhabaal

Re: Somalispot exposed! An Anti-Somali Defamation forum

Postby dhabaal » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Dhabaal message from him.

"You never messaged me to delete your posts and threads. I havent spoken to you through your dhabaal account on PM ever. I'll unban you just so you can present the receipts. You're a butthurt liar. You wouldn't be angry with your ban in the first place if you really intended to leave the forum, now would you? Next time you decide to come back to Sspot (and you will like you have before after bashing the site), learn to behave and stop derailing threads. I wouldn't have had a problem if you made you own thread attacking me on your unfounded allegations.

Again please stop bringing this to the attention of other sspot members. I don't want to increase your shitty website's ratings. You only get activity when my name is mentioned. You use my name for ratings because I'm box office. I'll post whatever I like just like anyone else can. You have a problem with freedom of speech. See you in a couple of months after you make a new account and get bored from that ghost town
Abdi Johnson drop the act it is obvious you are Kaleel and i Pm'ed the user Kaleel about deleting my account and my posts several days prior to this, told him i was leaving the place. So i have no care for being banned or getting back on the site, pluss if you trully are pro free speech and allow people to post whatever they like you wouldn't delete peoples posts.

Lastly does Abdi Johnson think i own Somalinet or something. What is he even ranting on about :-@ What websites rating?

Keep trying deflect the issue. :clap:

dhabaal

Postby dhabaal » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:56 pm

That website is a full of degenerates. That abdi Johnson has an agenda to slander Islam and Somalis. If anyone knows who he is or his cheerleaders, you should expose them.
THIS!!!!

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Abdi Johnson was a colorful cool guy. The terrorist mods drove him away.
Special delivery
"Thank you Xplaya for your kind words.

Dhabaal is angry because he created his own forum last year and it turned out to be a bigger disaster than even somnet is which is hard to believe. I didn't think anything could have been worse than somnet. Dhabaal/Geeljire's forum that looked exactly like the low activity somnet website was an absolute failure; it was such a failure that he had to take it down because he had no traffic. No one would have ever found it. It was like a personal recipes blog. This is why he is bitter. Somalispot is the number #1 active and most visited Somali forum today after just 1.5 years. The opinions of members of the aging and dying 20 year old somnet that lumps in their search engine robots with guests is irrelevant. They are sore losers. You are all mad you can't silence AbdiJohnson like the old days and this makes you extremely furious. Now delete that thread you made about me. This is your shameless way of getting traffic to your low activity website that badly needs it. I increase your ratings. I will end up making new people sign up for your ridiculous forum after they read that thread but they will regret it after a few minutes and then they'll join Sspot"
Now you are making shit up from your ass. Utter nonsense.

Since when did i f-king create my own forum? :mindblown: and what is this so called forum called? :Heh: Have you chewed too much khat or something.

What are you ranting on about,? what does this Somalispot Vs Somalinet bulshitt got to do with my thread and myself.? Why do you want to drag me into your beef, To mask the fact that you created forum with an agenda to humiliate Somalis.

Why don't you repost this thread unto the site?, cuz i have no interest in the bullshitt you are spewing.
Another reply
"You need to respect free speech. Now we know why your website was a total disaster; it's because you only wanted members to agree with the anti Bantu and pro Arab rhetoric you spew. Despite your efforts, you only got 5 members. Don't lie about you not owning a website when you have been caught lying about not being Geeljire. I am for freedom of speech which was why your nasty racism and your pro genocide of Bantu stance was allowed on Somalispot. What isn't tolerated is your love of qarxising people, a disgusting culture you share with that forum. Even the noncontroversial posters are qarxised there.

I will continue to humiliate whoever I like: Somalis, Sunnis, social justice warriors, left wingers, liars, fraudsters, anti Western bigots, homophobes, Arabs, Westerners, who ever. Call me Humilator in Chief

There is more scandals to come, much more juicier than the other scandals I have exposed. Keep wailing. No one will boycott Sspot to the level S.net and your total disaster forum were boycotted. You and your cousin Raganimo can continue with your bitching. You lost back in August 2015, you lost again in December 2016 and you'll continue to lose for many, many years. The more you wail, the more I strengthen my efforts and Sspot becomes bigger. Your wailing is my booster juice. Somalispot will be the Somali diaspora's Facebook and there is nothing you can do about it. Keep dreaming about taking it down you clown"

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Last edited by Jabuutawi on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Abdi Johnson is a shameless coward who licks the boots of alt right racists like breitbart and ezra levant. What he is doing is beyond trolling, he is damaging muslim and somali reputation and giving ammunition to racists to attack muslims and somali's. This is the same guy and his spineless supporters who tried to ruin ilhan omar's campaign for congress in Minnesota. he is the bottom of the barrel scumbag who is afraid to show his true identity.

dhabaal

Postby dhabaal » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:27 pm

---
How many mouthpieces does the dude have :lol:
"You need to respect free speech. Now we know why your website was a total disaster; it's because you only wanted members to agree with the anti Bantu and pro Arab rhetoric you spew. Despite your efforts, you only got 5 members. Don't lie about you not owning a website when you have been caught lying about not being Geeljire. I am for freedom of speech which was why your nasty racism and your pro genocide of Bantu stance was allowed on Somalispot. What isn't tolerated is your love of qarxising people, a disgusting culture you share with that forum. Even the noncontroversial posters are qarxised there.
What is this website tell me and who are these soo called 5 members. :ohhh: How have i been caught lying about being someone who i am not.
This doesn't make any sense,Anti-bantu iyo pro-Arab? WTF are you talkin about!!

Your making a whole lot of bogus claims and accusations but you offer no proof for it.

I will continue to humiliate whoever I like: Somalis, Sunnis, social justice warriors, left wingers, liars, fraudsters, anti Western bigots, homophobes, Arabs, Westerners, who ever. Call me Humilator in Chief
Thats nice all. But clearly you care nothing about those ideological groups or denominations. The ones who you really love to enact some type revenge on is ''Somalis''

Thats why you created the website after all.
There is more scandals to come, much more juicier than the other scandals I have exposed. Keep wailing. No one will boycott Sspot to the level S.net and your total disaster forum were boycotted. You and your cousin Raganimo can continue with your bitching. You lost back in August 2015, you lost again in December 2016 and you'll continue to lose for many, many years. The more you wail, the more I strengthen my efforts and Sspot becomes bigger. Your wailing is my booster juice. Somalispot will be the Somali diaspora's Facebook and there is nothing you can do about it. Keep dreaming about taking it down you clown"
[/quote]

Keep yapping on on about Somalinet vs Somalispot, mumbo jumbo i care nothing about. Some other nonsense, don't own Somalinet i don't understand what you mean total disaster forum. Somalispot is a sewer and garbage no different than this one.

I don't see how i've lost anything, it has only just begun

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 am

It's built by trolls- for trolls tbh. Sure, there's some interesting (and funny) stuff there, but its got a lot of sad, sad people. Self haters, gaals, liars, trolls, qabiilists etc.
Unfortunately I can't even say that AJ isn't a Somali. He clearly is from his posts on here and on SS, that makes it even sadder walahi. He's not even a khaniis (or "alt right" as he calls himself) either, he just trolls too much about everything. He's got a very interesting e-persona. His trolling is so clear to me. Also, the website is a bit shady imo. I read somewhere here that its dubious at best so I don't see myself making an account ever.
The sad part is there is so many intelligent , smart and levelheaded proud Somalis roaming the webosphere but many of them opt out of joining these websites, whereas others join Ajanabi forums. That is truly the saddest thing of it all , some may take that forum as representative of the Somali community and form negative opinions out of it, which is very misleading and wrong.

I have to disagree with you on this one, i don't think AJ is a troll. I used to think this way before and think this was some harmless online character but clearly he has some sick hatred and vendetta against Somalis as does his counterparts like Duchess,UncleMenace and Reiko

There is limits to trolling this is beyond that when one goes out of their way to use the platform to interfere with Somali peoples lives to ruin them and feed white supremacist media like Breitbart, and feeds into harmful Anti-Somali sentiments that has real life consequences.

They like to make the whole ordeal about individuals Like me or others who oppose them , as if anything they do is effecting me and not the wider Somali community. Ask yourself how does that website even benefit? who does it benefit? what good does it bring?. You can see there is an underlying conspiracy.

I would have to agree with MrSinister and Twist on this one.
Abdi Johnson is a shameless coward who licks the boots of alt right racists like breitbart and ezra levant. What he is doing is beyond trolling, he is damaging muslim and somali reputation and giving ammunition to racists to attack muslims and somali's. This is the same guy and his spineless supporters who tried to ruin ilhan omar's campaign for congress in Minnesota. he is the bottom of the barrel scumbag who is afraid to show his true identity.
I am one of the "gaalo" and AJ IP banned my account after I confronted him several times for his non-stop anti-Somali rhetoric. Looks like he created the whole site as a "revenge" tool for whatever damage was done to him by Somalis. And boy does he have some blind booty-clappers! All the "SSpot is better than Snet and you can say whatever you want" will be out of the window once you stand up to him, to his many alter-egos, as well as to his PA mouthpieces.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:19 am

I wouldn't be too worried about that website, it will eventually self-destruct. He purged the site of its good users a couple months back when they revolted and replaced it with degenerates. So no normal person would even bat an eye towards that place.
With the constant whinning and degrading of Somalis, that forum is to unsettling and uncomfortable for the average Somali. Already, there are many people who would never sign up due to the toxic atmosphere.

Eventually it'll just become a hot spot for atheists, hoodrats, trolls and people who suffer from self-hate/have doubts about the religion. Soon those very same people will burn out and suffocate in their own BS.

Somaliantoplad

Postby Somaliantoplad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:21 am

I wouldn't be too worried about that website, it will eventually self-destruct. He purged the site of its good users a couple months back when they revolted and replaced it with degenerates. So no normal person would even bat an eye towards that place.
With the constant whinning and degrading of Somalis, that forum is to unsettling and uncomfortable for the average Somali. Already, there are many people who would never sign up due to the toxic atmosphere.

Eventually it'll just become a hot spot for atheists, hoodrats, trolls and people who suffer from self-hate/have doubts about the religion. Soon those very same people will burn out and suffocate in their own BS.
Message from AbdiJohnson:

Dhabaal aka the Mightynomad aka Geeljire,

This is your way of reviving your Bantu hate speech/Arab bootyclapping "forum" which was a monster and a total disaster. You want to create controversy for publicity for your "forum" but it won't work because a) your "forum" was a massive failure when it first began and b) you're wailing at another terrible forum that has more search engine robots online than genuine guests and is an absolute eyesore to look at. No one will see it except the same 5 active users who are equally as bitter as you. Your "forum" failed so badly that you were humiliated into shutting it down.

Good luck on jump-starting your "forum" but it will fail even more miserably than last time which is hard to believe because I didn't think it was possible to fail that hard in the first place.

Also, I don't know why S.Net allows you to even post on their forum when you hacked their website's admin panel with your friend and screenshotted it for everyone to see. Maybe it's because it's as dead as SomaliaOnline and they need everyone they can get, just like your "forum" which failed miserably.

That's enough publicity for you and this 1995 archaic relic that is past its prime. You know Sspot will only go up from here deep down and that hurts you. Go wipe your tears. Don't come back to Sspot in 60 days like you've done numerous times because you couldn't keep away.

PureQ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby PureQ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:47 am

this is what happen when u ban AJ in this forum.

Btw does anyone know how that site gain popularity that quick?

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:07 am

How paranoid is this guy, I haven't created a forum. Soo let me get this straight, i created this imaginary forum, which you can't even name ,with 5 imaginary members which you can't name and it failed for reasons you can't even name. I am actively contributing to another forum as a way to promote a seperate forum no one will ever see and that forum is shut down.
:mindblown:

At least make the fake conjured up stories to deflect the topic, somewhat believable. :lol: It doesn't make any sense. :lol:

I don't care what you have to say , you can tell yourself nonsense if it makes you sleep at night :-@

Thanatophiliac

Postby Thanatophiliac » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:34 am

Some people need to give consideration to what they're writing. Seems that some people gain self fulfillment from these forums. Lol.

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:29 am

That place is indeed a waste . The problem with the somalis is that the vast majority of the somali population was in terms of education very restricted at the time of the civil war . Being educated doesn't mean knowing how to read and write . The majority of the people we have outside {as well as inside } Somalia who were forced to leave their country were people who didn't have a deeper understanding of the world . In other words BADOW people . It is not a slur but a fact . A badow man be a very noble person yet not very inclined to comprehend his position /role / place of self outside his immediate environment , subclan or country , which creates this conflictual dynamic .
What we're dealing with now is the first generation of somalis whose parents live in a certain era and them in a different one . Confusing to say the least . Now when you add that to the kind of character defects one is equipped with when you're a mahoka or some of the retards in somalispot , you have a combustible mix . God be with them , they are lost .
On the money. Tons of people with severe identity crises playing out online and offline.

Halmogg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Halmogg » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Lol as if Snet is any better
Does Snet mods ,owners have an agenda of humiliating Somalis?
i know the gaal johnson hates anything islam/somali but i am telling you same trash there you going to find plenty here.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:59 pm

If you love Islam fight for your isis.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.