Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3 Somalis killed in South Africa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

3 Somalis killed in South Africa

Postby jamal9 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 am

Three Somali shopkeepers were killed within minutes of one another in a poor neighbourhood in South Africa's Cape Town city, police have said.

The motive for last night's killings in separate incidents in Khayelitsha township was still unclear, and investigations were continuing, police added.

Somali and other immigrants have often been the victims of xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: 3 Somalis killed in South Africa

Postby jamal9 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:40 am

Why don't these dumb Somalis just stay in Somalia? I would rather be murdered in my own country than being murdered in bantu country and/or die in Mediterranean sea.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Show some respect! They are gone! Anyway Aun. That township seems to be the capital of Somali murder in South Africa. People need to just save their lives and stop operating Kiosks in poverty rife areas where crime go hand in hand. The precious life outweighs the economic gain!

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Allah ya raxmah.Ilaahy uun ba og mesha ay xabsasheno ka qudan tahay.Qadar lilah cidna ma badali karto.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:51 pm

when you destroy the gov that was supposed to protect you,you will be killed by everyone.i feel nothing runtii.

Iqsom

Postby Iqsom » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 pm

when you destroy the gov that was supposed to protect you,you will be killed by everyone.i feel nothing runtii.
:dwill: :leon:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:58 pm

what do you expect from beesha jareerweyne?

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:41 pm

it aint the truth?,people complain of kenya while they support the desruction of the somali state by terrorist evil groups like alshabab terror fuc ktards.so,it is perfectly acceptable that these kind of degenerates feel the consequence.

Iqsom

Postby Iqsom » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 pm

it aint the truth?,people complain of kenya while they support the desruction of the somali state by terrorist evil groups like alshabab terror fuc ktards.so,it is perfectly acceptable that these kind of degenerates feel the consequence.
What if they're victims tho? We only know they tried to make a living in a south african slum. What do you suggest civilians in Somalia do? I mean we can make another civil war against al-Shabaab but people are tired

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:53 pm

you are naive,you dont know that there are busssiness people,subclans that benefit from the choas in the country.they will never accept gov or state,there are the cancer,worst then jews.

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Why don't these dumb Somalis just stay in Somalia? I would rather be murdered in my own country than being murdered in bantu country and/or die in Mediterranean sea.
So you rather die broke? Wouldn't that make you the dumb one tho?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.