Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

American Kleptocracy: The Official Donald Trump Thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: American Kleptocracy: The Official Donald Trump Thread

Postby Prlnce » Thu May 11, 2017 2:22 am

Trump has more guts than Obama, at least you know where he stands. Useless Obama allowed Comey to interfere the last election on Trump's favor while he and the attorney general watched. Comey should've been fired at that time.
Spoken like a true reer baadiye

Obama would have been seen as interfering with the election. The public would have seen him as trying to to cover up for Clinton. Too much political and public backlash for not just Obama but the Democrats. You also have to remember it's a western democracy not those Arab Banana Republics you admire and worship.

Spoken thru like the guy in your avatar which you have him in high regard with everything people wrote about him :mindblown:

To your comment about Obama and how he would've been seen, it shouldn't matter to him and the attorney general when Comey was misinforming the public, when he was partisan and told the Republican congressmen and women that he is re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails when in fact the attorney general and deputy attorney general warned him about doing so. He politicized the FBI and conducted a witchhunt against Hillary Clinton. It was a misuse of public trust when Comey 10 days before the election told everyone that Clinton is under investigation when he closed the case 2 months earlier.

A president with one iota of spine wouldn't allow that irrespective of what people will say.

But hey you being the guy who look up to gaal Japanese ah with the sick life-style that he was in, I don't expect you to get it. Your role model says everything about you!
Typical reer baadiye confusing democratically elected President with an Arab Monarch. It's his job to investigate. I know you are misinformed with any topic under the sun. Comey actually pissed off republicans and conservatives by not charging Hillary Clinton.

Mmmm I wonder who is right a Harvard educated law professor or Reer baadiye that thinks an actor playing a samurai is an actual Samurai? That is tough one :lol:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu May 11, 2017 2:48 am

did comey deserve to be fired? YES
Should he have been fired now? NO
is it suspicious that trumpf fired the guy who was investigating him and his campaign? YES
should obama fired comey in the middle of an election while he was investigating his fav candidate? NO

how dumb is the person who thinks this is a good move by trump, compares the mentally incompetent agent orange to obama? VERY VERY VERY DUMB :eat:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Thu May 11, 2017 7:11 am

is it suspicious that trumpf fired the guy who was investigating him and his campaign? YES
should obama fired comey in the middle of an election while he was investigating his fav candidate? NO

how dumb is the person who thinks this is a good move by trump, compares the mentally incompetent agent orange to obama? VERY VERY VERY DUMB :eat:

Chelsea Clinton,

Comey interfering in the election 10 days before the American people were about to vote was wrong and he had no business of doing so. Even before he took that action two months earlier, the Senate Democrats sent him a letter, requesting that the FBI look into the Trump and Russia ties. He rejected it by stating it was too close to the election. Yet 10 days before the election, he came up this bogus claim that they have a new information about Hillary's emails in one of her old laptops.

Had Obama have an spine, he wouldn't have allowed that. It was a devastating move that turned many voters away from Hillary Clinton. Just after the election, Comey stated there was nothing that came up. It was proof that he was targeting her. The spineless and weak Obama could and should've stopped him.

But hey you being the over 40 year old who lives in his mother's basement and chose to carry a woman's name, I won't expect you to know it lol

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 am

What a chaotic country :wow: How can a people elect a government that is so detrimental to their quality of life. Ridiculous cuts at the expense of the working only to benefit the incredibly wealthy :wtf:

Are these elections rigged or is there something wrong with the populace? :wow:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 am

Typical reer baadiye confusing democratically elected President with an Arab Monarch. It's his job to investigate. I know you are misinformed with any topic under the sun. Comey actually pissed off republicans and conservatives by not charging Hillary Clinton.

Mmmm I wonder who is right a Harvard educated law professor or Reer baadiye that thinks an actor playing a samurai is an actual Samurai? That is tough one :lol:
As a matter a fact, I am well-informed on this than you psycho whose sick lifestyle is in the gutter. Just look at the guy in your avatar and sick Samurai culture that he was in, and it says everything about you! It looks like you have nightmares about me pointing out. Sorry kid, it is you who chose it.

Here is Senate Democrats talking about Comey's interference in the last election. Full story being here: http://www.politico.com/senate-democrat ... mey-letter
In a new letter to Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch Saturday, top Democrats on national security and oversight committees urged the FBI chief to be more forthcoming with what exactly he was investigating – saying Comey's letter to several committee chairs is “already being used for political purposes” and raising more questions than answers, particularly so close to an election.

“This letter is troubling because it is vaguely worded and leaves so many questions unanswered,” the Democrats wrote. “It is not clear whether the emails identified by the FBI are even in the custody of the FBI, whether any of the emails have already been reviewed, whether Secretary Clinton sent or received them, or whether they even have any significance to the FBI’s previous investigation.”

Comey’s letter was also “troubling,” Democrats said, because “it breaks with the longstanding tradition of the Department of Justice and the FBI of exercising extreme caution in the days leading up to an election.”
Comey actually pissed off republicans and conservatives by not charging Hillary Clinton.
He couldn't charge it because there was nothing there. To charge someone, it has to have merits, and there was none.
Mmmm I wonder who is right a Harvard educated law professor or Reer baadiye that thinks an actor playing a samurai is an actual Samurai? That is tough one.
Samurai culture and sick lifestyle that they were in is well-documented. Even the guy you have as an avatar has been reported by many as someone in the same lifestyle. It actually says a lot about you because you looingk up to someone and admire him means you approve of everything that he (or she) was in. In your situation, you're not Japanese but some dumb maryooley kid who is in the same gutter as they were. Anyone can google them and find out about the sick lifestyle that they had embraced. :mindblown:

Harvard Law professor? Who is here who is a law professor? Man, you're coming up with whole kinds of cheap excuses. You know where I am hitting you, and you keep stating "Reer Baadiye this, Reer Baadiye that" is your way of trying to say anyone who doesn't accept that lifestyle is reer baadiye. It is a sick lifestyle, one that is condemned in all holy books and all traditions. Simply because it is promoted in the west, it doesn't remove the fact that it is a sick lifestyle. Go have nightmares about it.

If indeed the Internet tell us something about some of the Somali kids like you, it is really sad that many boys and girls are lost in this decadent lifestyle. Very sad indeed. :down:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 am

Chelsea Clinton,

Comey interfering in the election 10 days before the American people were about to vote was wrong and he had no business of doing so. Even before he took that action two months earlier, the Senate Democrats sent him a letter, requesting that the FBI look into the Trump and Russia ties. He rejected it by stating it was too close to the election. Yet 10 days before the election, he came up this bogus claim that they have a new information about Hillary's emails in one of her old laptops.

Had Obama have an spine, he wouldn't have allowed that. It was a devastating move that turned many voters away from Hillary Clinton. Just after the election, Comey stated there was nothing that came up. It was proof that he was targeting her. The spineless and weak Obama could and should've stopped him.

But hey you being the over 40 year old who lives in his mother's basement and chose to carry a woman's name, I won't expect you to know it lol

:lol: walahi every time i read ur nonsense essays you prove my point about ur stupidity. Ur posts are so cringy you dont sound like 60 years old smh lol ... listen i follow the news and knew all that u wrote nd more but u are too stupid to know what "optics" means. Also firing comey wouldnt have helped clinton. It would just made voters more suspicious and trump would have used it against hillary, dems. He would said see i told ya this whole election is "rigged" against me.

So adeero lax wase :lol: this isnt somali politcs where you can just talk out of ur cuqdad filled old fart ass, so do us a favor and just shut up.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Thu May 11, 2017 7:13 pm

What can I say about a grown man carrying a woman's name as his nick? The sources I used and facts stand out, but I don't have to brag out how good I am, asshole. The same guy who used to make trannie topics is acting as if he has common sense. What an stupid guy.

Just throwing few smiles as if they prove anything. Keep whining after me whenever I am talking to others. Bye now :arrow:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu May 11, 2017 10:33 pm

^ yeah i will keep calling you out whenever you talk out of your old fart ass laxyahay :lol:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Colbert chews trumpf up nd spits him out in this monologue :lol:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Fri May 12, 2017 1:55 am

As a matter a fact, I am well-informed on this than you psycho whose sick lifestyle is in the gutter. Just look at the guy in your avatar and sick Samurai culture that he was in, and it says everything about you! It looks like you have nightmares about me pointing out. Sorry kid, it is you who chose it.

Here is Senate Democrats talking about Comey's interference in the last election. Full story being here: http://www.politico.com/senate-democrat ... mey-letter
In a new letter to Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch Saturday, top Democrats on national security and oversight committees urged the FBI chief to be more forthcoming with what exactly he was investigating – saying Comey's letter to several committee chairs is “already being used for political purposes” and raising more questions than answers, particularly so close to an election.

“This letter is troubling because it is vaguely worded and leaves so many questions unanswered,” the Democrats wrote. “It is not clear whether the emails identified by the FBI are even in the custody of the FBI, whether any of the emails have already been reviewed, whether Secretary Clinton sent or received them, or whether they even have any significance to the FBI’s previous investigation.”

Comey’s letter was also “troubling,” Democrats said, because “it breaks with the longstanding tradition of the Department of Justice and the FBI of exercising extreme caution in the days leading up to an election.”
Comey actually pissed off republicans and conservatives by not charging Hillary Clinton.
He couldn't charge it because there was nothing there. To charge someone, it has to have merits, and there was none.
Mmmm I wonder who is right a Harvard educated law professor or Reer baadiye that thinks an actor playing a samurai is an actual Samurai? That is tough one.
Samurai culture and sick lifestyle that they were in is well-documented. Even the guy you have as an avatar has been reported by many as someone in the same lifestyle. It actually says a lot about you because you looingk up to someone and admire him means you approve of everything that he (or she) was in. In your situation, you're not Japanese but some dumb maryooley kid who is in the same gutter as they were. Anyone can google them and find out about the sick lifestyle that they had embraced. :mindblown:

Harvard Law professor? Who is here who is a law professor? Man, you're coming up with whole kinds of cheap excuses. You know where I am hitting you, and you keep stating "Reer Baadiye this, Reer Baadiye that" is your way of trying to say anyone who doesn't accept that lifestyle is reer baadiye. It is a sick lifestyle, one that is condemned in all holy books and all traditions. Simply because it is promoted in the west, it doesn't remove the fact that it is a sick lifestyle. Go have nightmares about it.

If indeed the Internet tell us something about some of the Somali kids like you, it is really sad that many boys and girls are lost in this decadent lifestyle. Very sad indeed. :down:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Fri May 12, 2017 2:00 am

Chelsea Clinton,

:lol: walahi every time i read ur nonsense essays you prove my point about ur stupidity. Ur posts are so cringy you dont sound like 60 years old smh lol ... listen i follow the news and knew all that u wrote nd more but u are too stupid to know what "optics" means. Also firing comey wouldnt have helped clinton. It would just made voters more suspicious and trump would have used it against hillary, dems. He would said see i told ya this whole election is "rigged" against me.

So adeero lax wase :lol: this isnt somali politcs where you can just talk out of ur cuqdad filled old fart ass, so do us a favor and just shut up.
It's more than cringeworthy. I get epileptic seizure trying decipher his infinite loop of gibberish.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri May 12, 2017 7:36 am

downfaill of american empire!! i cannot say i feel sorry for you guys.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Trumpf the fool i cant go one day without leaks, negative news ... this is why you dont pick a fight with the intel community and media. they will bring the clown down :Heh:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Drip drop drip drop :lol:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:50 am

downfaill of american empire!! i cannot say i feel sorry for you guys.
When the elites are deaf, dumb, and blind to the needs of ordinary people, you get the worst rulers.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.