Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iran, Russia formally agree to trade in mutual currencies to bypass US Dollar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Iran, Russia formally agree to trade in mutual currencies to bypass US Dollar

Postby gurey25 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

A futile expression of solidarity that won't amount to much
Mr. Beendiid, if Trump negotiates with Russia to lift the sanctions in exchange for ditching Iran/Syria, would Putin oblige?
Lifting sanctions only benefits pro-western oligarchs that still have allot of influence .
putin and his cliche of nationalits have been chipping away at them for years now.

The worst thing that you could do to Russias long term prospects is lifting the embargo..

Putin has flat out said that even if the EU lifts sanctions, he will never lift his own agricultural sanctions,
these counter sanctions have created a booming organic agricultural industry in russia, without GMO, and limited fertilizer and pesticide intake. Capacity has increased so much that they are exporting and capturing new markets.
Allot of heavy industry has rebounded due to sanctions, and are now much healthier than before.

and all this is with putin being very timid and carefull..

He has allies in his clique Like Glaziev that have been screaming about much more agressive reforms
like nationalizing the central bank, and extending the counter sanctions to create a protected market allowing massive
re-industrialization.

Xanuunku
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Iran, Russia formally agree to trade in mutual currencies to bypass US Dollar

Postby Xanuunku » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:55 am

The problem is the elite that control the world financial system, are not united.
you have the talmudist jews who are an essential part of that elite, that are rebelling and not going with the program.
Right now contratry to conspiracy theories that believe that jews control the world.
they dont, they are a junior memeber of the club that controls the world.
but we know from eschatlogy that they do in the end pull a coup and actually take over in the future.

This club is very conservative and they want to preserve power and wealth, the entire world economy is based on the US dollar,
and china has entered the yuan into the IMF SDR basket of currencies, to prop up the Dollar.
They have contingency plans for a dollar collapse, but they are willing to work hard and keep the Dollar alive.
its for Chinas benefit.

Its just the damn jews that are ruining the whole plan with their obstinancy and short sidedness.
It’s quite a scary statement that the talmudist jews are junior member of the world/global’s elite. Who would you consider are more powerful than them in this inner circle and who exactly constitutes this group? Satanist? Illuminati? Freemasons? the Knights Templar? And so on

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am

This is overblown, Russia and Iran haven't withdrawn from the World Bank / WTO system so they aren't actually leaving the western currency system, they just set up a system to easily exchange each other's currencies. This is good news for Russia/Iran trade, especially tourism as Russians probably don't want to vacation in Turkey nowadays.

This is a really smart move for Iran as Russians live for their southern beach vacation, they don't care where.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:03 pm

This is overblown, Russia and Iran haven't withdrawn from the World Bank / WTO system so they aren't actually leaving the western currency system, they just set up a system to easily exchange each other's currencies. This is good news for Russia/Iran trade, especially tourism as Russians probably don't want to vacation in Turkey nowadays.

This is a really smart move for Iran as Russians live for their southern beach vacation, they don't care where.
Yeah, Egypt is also off the list after the ISIS attack on a Russian commercial airliner.

I remember in Sharm Al-Sheikh the amount of Euro trash and Russians at every kiosk and foam party club. :lol:

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Yeah it's a very smart move on Iran's part, Russian tourism is reliable rubles, I imagine Kish island will be majority Russian speaking from June to August lol

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 pm

cyprus and greece are overrun by russian tourists.
for some reason they love the UAE too, especially Sharjah, i dont know why, maybe the price?
Sharjah is an islamic state and technically they can be arrested for alcohol possession even when non-muslim.
Hotels in Sharjah dont have bars either, its really weird .

James Dahl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby James Dahl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Russians just want a beach and heat, they don't care about anything else

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:03 am

It’s quite a scary statement that the talmudist jews are junior member of the world/global’s elite. Who would you consider are more powerful than them in this inner circle and who exactly constitutes this group? Satanist? Illuminati? Freemasons? the Knights Templar? And so on
This is a heavy subject, and in cases like this paranoia is healthy.
Even though i deliberately mix inaccuracies small amounts of untruths, to appear like your garden variety conspiracy theorist,
to my horror i discovered my posts copied and reposted in several other forums , blogs and websites all over.
i just point people into a direction and expect them to do their work. I might help with specific details by PM.
i dont thing webcrawlers will pick up PM's in a phpbb forum and allow a google search.

:lol:

my paranoia comes from seeing a very close friend of mine that had a popular blog, get hounded and attacked and fucked over
just because his blog became popular and got allot of traffic.
hes an isreali jew and lives in newyork, so if he can get fucked like that.......?

Xanuunku
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xanuunku » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 pm

This is a heavy subject, and in cases like this paranoia is healthy.
Even though i deliberately mix inaccuracies small amounts of untruths, to appear like your garden variety conspiracy theorist,
to my horror i discovered my posts copied and reposted in several other forums , blogs and websites all over.
i just point people into a direction and expect them to do their work. I might help with specific details by PM.
i dont thing webcrawlers will pick up PM's in a phpbb forum and allow a google search.

:lol:

my paranoia comes from seeing a very close friend of mine that had a popular blog, get hounded and attacked and fucked over
just because his blog became popular and got allot of traffic.
hes an isreali jew and lives in newyork, so if he can get fucked like that.......?
Lol. Totally understood brother

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:49 am

gurey

u don't strike me the type who would be friends with a jew. Unless u r -------a -------

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm

gurey

u don't strike me the type who would be friends with a jew. Unless u r -------a -------
unless im a?

Being against the Empire doesnt mean i am a bigot.
Anti-zionist does not mean anti-jewish.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:43 pm

gurey

unless im a?

Being against the Empire doesnt mean i am a bigot.
Anti-zionist does not mean anti-jewish.

gurey

Ok, :roll: fair enough! :-O

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.