Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Look here

Somali men are trash, bottom of the barrel, conquered men who's nation is in complete disarray and who cant protect their women and children or prevent them from starving to death but they are our men.

Blood, Tradition and culture are the most important pillars of human civilization. Our kin, tradition and culture essentially makes us who we are and the rich tapestry of our culture keeps the Somali tribe( you know what i mean) together. We are one people with a shared culture and language that our ancestor fought to preserve in a blessed land.

It would be an insult to the legacy of our ancestors to even talk about miscegenation since that would lead to the destruction of our people. It's easy for others especially Whites, east asians and non somali blacks to promote interbreeding as they are mutts but we are Somali. Pure, unique race occupying the majority of the horn of Africa. We are literally one of the few remaining pure, authentic and indigenous people left in the world

It's best to make due with what we have (i.e our men) and work towards regaining our place in this world rather than breed ourselves out and become mutts like 90% of the world. Look at whats happening to the Afar in Djibouti, they are slowly becoming arabs.
Lol seems like u got something against Somali men. Why don't u marry outside your race u piece of crap we don't need SLORES like u in our race.
Siilka hoyaada usheeg

I love Somali men unlike cheap, bilaa dhaqan, dirty, male coddling skanks like you.

Check yourself diloyaahey and stop worshiping the skinny somali penis ...tell these men the truth if you love them so much you filthy trash.
I don't worship no penis I ain't gay/female u f-king khaanisad. Stop lying u don't love Somali men u wouldn't say all those bad things about Somali men if u loved Somali men u stupid ass idiotic Zoomali khaanisad. Hooyada siilkedi kaa leef.

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Saar something is wrong with you. Please visit your local mental hospital.

Insulting Somali man and exempting your relatives. What is wrong with you.

There are a lot of useful Somali guys who work for their family and help their relatives.
Your the useless one . what have you achieved??

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Look here

Somali men are trash, bottom of the barrel, conquered men who's nation is in complete disarray and who cant protect their women and children or prevent them from starving to death but they are our men.

Blood, Tradition and culture are the most important pillars of human civilization. Our kin, tradition and culture essentially makes us who we are and the rich tapestry of our culture keeps the Somali tribe( you know what i mean) together. We are one people with a shared culture and language that our ancestor fought to preserve in a blessed land.

It would be an insult to the legacy of our ancestors to even talk about miscegenation since that would lead to the destruction of our people. It's easy for others especially Whites, east asians and non somali blacks to promote interbreeding as they are mutts but we are Somali. Pure, unique race occupying the majority of the horn of Africa. We are literally one of the few remaining pure, authentic and indigenous people left in the world

It's best to make due with what we have (i.e our men) and work towards regaining our place in this world rather than breed ourselves out and become mutts like 90% of the world. Look at whats happening to the Afar in Djibouti, they are slowly becoming arabs.
Why?

What is wrong :|
Really hunno? I have extremely high expectation for Somali men. That's all. Arent our nations in complete disarray?

I still love yall but the truth is the truth. And yes everything i said about the men applies to the women but to a lesser extent since we live in a patriarchal society.

TheUglyTruth

Postby TheUglyTruth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Lol seems like u got something against Somali men. Why don't u marry outside your race u piece of crap we don't need SLORES like u in our race.
Siilka hoyaada usheeg

I love Somali men unlike cheap, bilaa dhaqan, dirty, male coddling skanks like you.

Check yourself diloyaahey and stop worshiping the skinny somali penis ...tell these men the truth if you love them so much you filthy trash.
I don't worship no penis I ain't gay/female u f-king khaanisad. Stop lying u don't love Somali men u wouldn't say all those bad things about Somali men if u loved Somali men u stupid ass idiotic Zoomali khaanisad. Hooyada siilkedi kaa leef.
Listen here trash bag, i said what i said and your illiterate ass will deal, you dirty cunt.

How? How are you calling me a Zoomali while defending Somalis? I guess the irony is lost on a Dhiilo with no home training like you.

hooyada iyo eedoda siilkoda urayaa usheeg and learn the definition of irony you self contradicting skank.

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Well, the Somali gal who is marrying gaal saancadaale or tyrone, he is already banging her, so who cares if he marries her or not. Most of the women who advertise these shisheeye are women who were dumped by Somali guys. So bottom line, who cares who marries them. They hardly had a market within the Somali community.
Last edited by gegiroor on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Somali men for somali women and somali women for somali men

I only f'ed Somali girls

With that being said if i saw a dark indian girl i'f be tempted

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Siilka hoyaada usheeg

Listen here trash bag, i said what i said and your illiterate ass will deal, you dirty cunt.

How? How are you calling me a Zoomali while defending Somalis? I guess the irony is lost on a Dhiilo with no home training like you.

hooyada iyo eedoda siilkoda urayaa usheeg and learn the definition of irony you self contradicting skank.
Who the fuck are u as a Somali female with mutilated ceeb to criticize Somali men u cheap and clean Somali dhiilo go get fucked by a ginger revert dhiilada kuu dhashaay waas. You have no right to criticize other people when a Somali dhiilo like u are seen as the lowest females of all races jëvla somaliske hore puler. Om du fucker med meg jeg shleezer deg,hele familien og Hele slekta di din jëvla somaliske prostitute.
Last edited by Brawler99 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 pm

^^Hela hennes familj :ohhh:

Wa maxay waxan oo cay ihi, maxaa xishoodki inka qaadey :snoop:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:39 am

Who the fuck are u as a Somali female with mutilated ceeb to criticize Somali men u cheap and clean Somali dhiilo go get fucked by a ginger revert dhiilada kuu dhashaay waas. You have no right to criticize other people when a Somali dhiilo like u are seen as the lowest females of all races jëvla somaliske hore puler. Om du fucker med meg jeg shleezer deg,hele familien og Hele slekta di din jëvla somaliske prostitute.
jëvla somaliske hore puler. Om du fucker med meg jeg shleezer deg,hele familien og Hele slekta di din jëvla somaliske

:russ:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, your a Somali who lives in Sweden ? That's a a self drag in itself and this is explains your lack of self awareness, utter uncouthness and terrible grasp of the english language you Dhiilo ay Dhiiloloodu daashey.

A somali European who lives in north europe is a failed abortion walking around..useless slaves to the Scandinavian neanderthal who's balls ur mother and father juggle daily so your illiterate ass can troll on Sntet. Nothing is lower than you ho. Ewww.

Typical, illiterate cunt, why are you talking about my ceeb? First you call me a Zoomali now you go to the most obvious and simple insult you can throw at a Somali woman? All of this in defense of Somaliniimo??? :wtf:

Bitch how old are you? Who the fuck is getting mutilated in this day an age you old, ugly pathetic cunt? maybe ur slut of a mother did that to you but im good ho.

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:53 am

jëvla somaliske hore puler. Om du fucker med meg jeg shleezer deg,hele familien og Hele slekta di din jëvla somaliske

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, your a Somali who lives in Sweden ? That's a a self drag in itself and this is explains your lack of self awareness, utter uncouthness and terrible grasp of the english language you Dhiilo ay Dhiiloloodu daashey.

A somali European who lives in north europe is a failed abortion walking around..useless slaves to the Scandinavian neanderthal who's balls ur mother and father juggle daily so your illiterate ass can troll on Sntet. Nothing is lower than you ho. Ewww.

Typical, illiterate cunt, why are you talking about my ceeb? First you call me a Zoomali now you go to the most obvious and simple insult you can throw at a Somali woman? All of this in defense of Somaliniimo??? :wtf:

Bitch how old are you? Who the fuck is getting mutilated in this day an age you old, ugly pathetic cunt? maybe ur slut of a mother did that to you but im good ho.
I'm from Norway u ignorant fool, my mom didn't mutilated me because i'm not a female u idiot and yes u did get mutilated u Somali SLORE this probably explains why u are so angry at Somali men lol u are probably sexually frustrated xaliimo. No self respecting Somali dude will check for a mutilated Somali female like u Image miiskin waa ku soo duceeyna abaayo Image U are hurt abaayo your daddy probably left your dusty mutilated whorish mother for a young fit female lol Ladies and Gentleman let's all pray for the unfortunate @Saar Image

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:22 pm

I'm from Norway u ignorant fool, my mom didn't mutilated me because i'm not a female u idiot and yes u did get mutilated u Somali SLORE this probably explains why u are so angry at Somali men lol u are probably sexually frustrated xaliimo. No self respecting Somali dude will check for a mutilated Somali female like u Image miiskin waa ku soo duceeyna abaayo Image U are hurt abaayo your daddy probably left your dusty mutilated whorish mother for a young fit female lol Ladies and Gentleman let's all pray for the unfortunate @Saar Image
Norway :russ:

As if that makes it better, ewww. There is something inherently gross about somalis from that region

Did you just learn the word slore? Dont call me abaayo uff, i should have known i was engaging a nasty Faqash, explains why you're so reprehensible, ya bitchmade faqash faqashkoo daaley. You're mom should have swallowed you disgrace.

You're dirty faqash parents failed you and the nazis who's country you're welfare recipient ass lives in like the useless unwanted Qoxooti you are will soon expunge you from their land.

In the meantime find meaning in your pathetic life instead of derailing threads

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Norway :russ:

As if that makes it better, ewww. There is something inherently gross about somalis from that region

Did you just learn the word slore? Dont call me abaayo uff, i should have known i was engaging a nasty Faqash, explains why you're so reprehensible, ya bitchmade faqash faqashkoo daaley. You're mom should have swallowed you disgrace.

You're dirty faqash parents failed you and the nazis who's country you're welfare recipient ass lives in like the useless unwanted Qoxooti you are will soon expunge you from their land.

In the meantime find meaning in your pathetic life instead of derailing threads
I didn't derail no thread love yaheey I contributed to the thread learn the difference. Also what do have against Somalis from Scandinavia? BTW where are u from?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:46 pm

So this is about you justifying your lust for a Roger, Tyrone, or Kim Jong Jink.

Xalimos also suffer from NIMBY syndrome. Y'all denigrate mercilessly Somali men, then qualify by saying not my male relatives. Yeah, right! This sh1t is all over Twitter.

If you put as much effort in understanding Somali men as you do and lust over ajnabi men, perhaps then you'd know your shortcomings. Of course there are some bad apples (no pun intended, lol) among Somali men, but spare me the over the top condemnation of Faraxs.

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:53 pm

So this is about you justifying your lust for a Roger, Tyrone, or Kim Jong Jink.

Xalimos also suffer from NIMBY syndrome. Y'all denigrate mercilessly Somali men, then qualify by saying not my male relatives. Yeah, right! This sh1t is all over Twitter.

If you put as much effort in understanding Somali men as you do and lust over ajnabi men, perhaps then you'd know your shortcomings. Of course there are some bad apples (no pun intended, lol) among Somali men, but spare me the over the top condemnation of Faraxs.
"Kim Jong Jink" hahaha :damn:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.