Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SomaliWarSavage

Re: Why should a Somali woman not marry an ajnabi?

Postby SomaliWarSavage » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:41 pm

nothing wrong with it and it was bound to happen living in a multicultural society, with that said i don't care who an unrelated somali female marries.

Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gaashaanle1000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 pm

In all honesty no 1 cares who you marry.

So many Xalimos have an extreme inferiority complex that it is quite sad in all honesty.

They need introspection.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:50 pm

My challenge to you is to give solid reasons against interracial marriage without making generalisations
Because making generalisations could be applicable towards Somali people too
Concerning rape statistics, educational statistics
And social issues such as men going back to Somalia and getting another wife, and coming back after a year
Making frequent visits back to tend to his other wife and his other children
And social issues such as women being afraid of facing judgement to divorce men for either marital rape or domestic abuse

What makes an ajnabi any different to a Somali?
In fact, generalisations could work out in THEIR favour
Whether they are white, east asian or non-somali black

Cultural differences also wouldnt be as large if a Somali grew up in the West, and has friends outside of their ethnic group

So where does the issue arise from?
You know what i find funny with this post is not the negative generalizations which could be applicable to any race of men as you said.

But the underlying false assertion that there are bunch of good quality Ajanabi men lined up to marry Somali women. Just to give you a reality check vast majority of good quality ajanabi men are not looking to marry Somali women. Truth is you are stuck with us through convenience and you do not have choice at all ,no quality male from another race with money and choice would ever voluntary consider a futo dhuxool bottom barrel African women.

The stats back me on this, black women are the least desired race by every other ethnic group. They see you as trash jungle fever peasant at the bottom of the hierarchy. Only those that can't make it, the poor, the peasant, the ugly, the bottom feeder will make himself available to you because he has no other choice and we see this manifestations all the time, when we see Somali girls marry out it is usually to criminal and loser ,ugly ajanabis left overs.

So to answer your question. ''Why should a Somali woman not marry an Ajanbi?'' You don't have options to begin with :lol: :lol:

Social cultural differences play a huge role in this, doesn't matter if you grew up in the west or have friends of other ethnic groups. Your social cultural reality is still Somali, your family/relatives is Somali, the only inclusive community your part of is Somali. The ones whom favor you the most are Somalis and hold your interests.

Now we got that delusion out of the way. What are the perks to marrying a Somali?.

1) Convenience
It's a lot easier to find a suitable mate within your own ethnic group. Just fact.

2) Shared experiences and background.

You have more in common with a Somali than an ajanabi , since you share the same social cultural reality ,you have more similarities that make you compatible. Your families would be a more in conjunction, there would be less clashes and you can understand &relate to each other more

On a more deeper level you would connect more with a Somali than an ajanabi.

Lastly i want to address an argument used here a lot by your camp, which is typically rooted in female hypergamy. ''Somali men are trash ,thats why Somali women should marry out''. I addressed this in my first paragraph thats an absurd assertion to espouse because good quality ajanabi men are not looking to marry Somali women, most of you have no other options and are stuck with us, thats the reality. We are your only option whether you like it or not.

But lets just say this assertion is true hypothetically. To that i would say ''Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know''.
With a Somali man you know where you stand. You are familiar with his peculiarities and the nature of his evil work. This helps you take necessary precautions against his evil work and can thus reduce dangers to some extent. But an ajanabi (Unknown Devil) will prove to be even more dangerous you don't know what sort of harm he will bring you. We meet with many difficulties as Somali people in our daily life. A danger and difficulty you have already experienced is less frightening than one we have never known. Since you are familiar with the difficulty you can always do to reduce it's intensity.But when you face with an unknown danger (Ajnabi), you become helpless. So its better to marry a Somali man whom you know even despite his faults, than an ajanabi (Unknown) who may have less faults.

So in short if an ajanabi becomes dangerous ,abusive and leaves you. Just know that you have no safety net or social support system as a result of marying out, something you would otherwise have if you married a Somali man. Once an ajanabi divorces and leaves you with kids. No Somali man will ever marry you.

You will be part of the hundreds of perpetual single mother Xalimos in the UK with mixed kids. Your choice is either to be single or be tossed to from one ajanabi loser to the next who is only in it for a smash and dash.

I know several Somali women who are struggling to get remarried after having been divorced by their Ajanabi husbands. They tell me---with anger and bitterness in their voices---that Somali men are closed off to them and most wouldn't even consider dating them. It's the ugly truth and i have to be honest, the consequences are permanent and Somali men seem to universally have a disdain for remarrying a woman who's been divorced by an Ajnabi.

To sum it up it is more convenient, less bothersome, more compatible and more preferable to marry within your own race.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm

My challenge to you is to give solid reasons against interracial marriage without making generalisations
Now that i have given you a reality check. Just curious ,Why are you soo invested in legitimizing your ajanabi fetish to strangers on the internet?

So what happens if you never marry an ajnabi? Does your world come crumbling down? Are you the type a girl that consider Somali men Plan B and an ajnabi Plan A?

For me i prefer my own race, but if its so happens i marry an ajnabi it would be something that develops naturally and organically. I will not go out of my way to marry a person just because she is of a specific foreign race or just because she is foreign/different. I would prefer her as an individual, rooted in her values and personality, not because she is just an ajnabi and think her ajnabiness give her status.

That is perhaps the big difference between Somali men who marry out vs when Somali women who marry out. We actually have standards and self worth. We don't marry out for petty reasons you women do, just to spite your own.

Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gaashaanle1000 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Because making generalisations could be applicable towards Somali people too
Concerning rape statistics, educational statistics
And social issues such as men going back to Somalia and getting another wife, and coming back after a year
Making frequent visits back to tend to his other wife and his other children
And social issues such as women being afraid of facing judgement to divorce men for either marital rape or domestic abuse

What makes an ajnabi any different to a Somali?
In fact, generalisations could work out in THEIR favour
Whether they are white, east asian or non-somali black

Cultural differences also wouldnt be as large if a Somali grew up in the West, and has friends outside of their ethnic group

So where does the issue arise from?
You know what i find funny with this post is not the negative generalizations which could be applicable to any race of men as you said.

But the underlying false assertion that there are bunch of good quality Ajanabi men lined up to marry Somali women. Just to give you a reality check vast majority of good quality ajanabi men are not looking to marry Somali women. Truth is you are stuck with us through convenience and you do not have choice at all ,no quality male from another race with money and choice would ever voluntary consider a futo dhuxool bottom barrel African women.

The stats back me on this, black women are the least desired race by every other ethnic group. They see you as trash jungle fever peasant at the bottom of the hierarchy. Only those that can't make it, the poor, the peasant, the ugly, the bottom feeder will make himself available to you because he has no other choice and we see this manifestations all the time, when we see Somali girls marry out it is usually to criminal and loser ,ugly ajanabis left overs.

So to answer your question. ''Why should a Somali woman not marry an Ajanbi?'' You don't have options to begin with :lol: :lol:

Social cultural differences play a huge role in this, doesn't matter if you grew up in the west or have friends of other ethnic groups. Your social cultural reality is still Somali, your family/relatives is Somali, the only inclusive community your part of is Somali. The ones whom favor you the most are Somalis and hold your interests.

Now we got that delusion out of the way. What are the perks to marrying a Somali?.

1) Convenience
It's a lot easier to find a suitable mate within your own ethnic group. Just fact.

2) Shared experiences and background.

You have more in common with a Somali than an ajanabi , since you share the same social cultural reality ,you have more similarities that make you compatible. Your families would be a more in conjunction, there would be less clashes and you can understand &relate to each other more

On a more deeper level you would connect more with a Somali than an ajanabi.

Lastly i want to address an argument used here a lot by your camp, which is typically rooted in female hypergamy. ''Somali men are trash ,thats why Somali women should marry out''. I addressed this in my first paragraph thats an absurd assertion to espouse because good quality ajanabi men are not looking to marry Somali women, most of you have no other options and are stuck with us, thats the reality. We are your only option whether you like it or not.

But lets just say this assertion is true hypothetically. To that i would say ''Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know''.
With a Somali man you know where you stand. You are familiar with his peculiarities and the nature of his evil work. This helps you take necessary precautions against his evil work and can thus reduce dangers to some extent. But an ajanabi (Unknown Devil) will prove to be even more dangerous you don't know what sort of harm he will bring you. We meet with many difficulties as Somali people in our daily life. A danger and difficulty you have already experienced is less frightening than one we have never known. Since you are familiar with the difficulty you can always do to reduce it's intensity.But when you face with an unknown danger (Ajnabi), you become helpless. So its better to marry a Somali man whom you know even despite his faults, than an ajanabi (Unknown) who may have less faults.

So in short if an ajanabi becomes dangerous ,abusive and leaves you. Just know that you have no safety net or social support system as a result of marying out, something you would otherwise have if you married a Somali man. Once an ajanabi divorces and leaves you with kids. No Somali man will ever marry you.

You will be part of the hundreds of perpetual single mother Xalimos in the UK with mixed kids. Your choice is either to be single or be tossed to from one ajanabi loser to the next who is only in it for a smash and dash.

I know several Somali women who are struggling to get remarried after having been divorced by their Ajanabi husbands. They tell me---with anger and bitterness in their voices---that Somali men are closed off to them and most wouldn't even consider dating them. It's the ugly truth and i have to be honest, the consequences are permanent and Somali men seem to universally have a disdain for remarrying a woman who's been divorced by an Ajnabi.

To sum it up it is more convenient, less bothersome, more compatible and more preferable to marry within your own race.

TheMightyNomad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMightyNomad » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:20 pm

So this is about you justifying your lust for a Roger, Tyrone, or Kim Jong Jink.

Xalimos also suffer from NIMBY syndrome. Y'all denigrate mercilessly Somali men, then qualify by saying not my male relatives. Yeah, right! This sh1t is all over Twitter.

If you put as much effort in understanding Somali men as you do and lust over ajnabi men, perhaps then you'd know your shortcomings. Of course there are some bad apples (no pun intended, lol) among Somali men, but spare me the over the top condemnation of Faraxs.
Let them talk nonsense and crap. My advice is to ignore it. Develop a mental callous, where such crap won't phase you. They know they are stuck with us, whether they like us or not. They can lust all they want too bad quality Roger,Tyrone or Kim Park ain't checking for their nappy headed fuuto dhuxuul. If they are desperate enough only ugly losers and bottom of the barrel ajnabi men will make themselves available to them. They don't have much options compared to us.

The only thing Faraaxs need to pay attention to is investing in themselves. Learn a new language, go through process of self education, do well in school, pick up some interesting hobbies or skills, go to the gym ,eat clean, get careers, make your life as interesting as possible and up your own individual social-economic value.

Lastly we shouldn't stoop to their level and start cussing them out . Then they will just use us as example to legitimize their slander and their ''Somali men are trash parade'' even tho its reactionary,doesn't mean its justifiable. What will end up happening is that we will also offend other Xalimos who are on the outside of that in the process and it wont make us look good.

So you and other dudes here should ignore it. Shift the focus onto things of value and away from the negative energy. Bitches will always be talking crap , its not our job to listen. Currently a female from every other race is on twitter slandering their male counterpart from Pakistani,Bengali,south african,Nigerian, AA,Arab,White etc and Xalimos are just following that trend like some mindless herds. So i wouldn't take it personal if i was you.
Last edited by TheMightyNomad on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:25 pm

So this is about you justifying your lust for a Roger, Tyrone, or Kim Jong Jink.

Xalimos also suffer from NIMBY syndrome. Y'all denigrate mercilessly Somali men, then qualify by saying not my male relatives. Yeah, right! This sh1t is all over Twitter.

If you put as much effort in understanding Somali men as you do and lust over ajnabi men, perhaps then you'd know your shortcomings. Of course there are some bad apples (no pun intended, lol) among Somali men, but spare me the over the top condemnation of Faraxs.
Let them talk nonsense and crap. My advice is to ignore it. Develop a mental callous, where such crap won't phase you. They know they are stuck with us, whether they like us or not. They can lust all they want too bad quality Roger,Tyrone or Kim Park ain't checking for their nappy headed fuuto dhuxuul. If they are desperate enough only ugly losers and bottom of the barrel ajnabi men will make themselves available to them. They don't have much options compared to us.

The only thing Faraaxs need to pay attention to is investing in themselves. Learn a new language, go through process of self education, do well in school, pick up some interesting hobbies or skills, go to the gym ,eat clean, get careers, make your life as interesting as possible and up your own individual social-economic value.

Lastly we shouldn't stoop to their level and start cussing them out . Then they will just use us as example to legitimize their slander and their ''Somali men are trash parade'' even tho its reactionary,doesn't mean its justifiable. What will end up happening is that we will also offend other Xalimos who are on the outside of that in the process and it wont make us look good.

So you and other dudes here should ignore it. Shift the focus onto things of value and away from the negative energy. Bitches will always be talking crap , its not our job to listen. Currently a female from every other race is on twitter slandering their male counterpart from Pakistani,Bengai,south african,Nigerian, AA,Arab,White etc and Xalimos are just following that trend like some mindless herds. So i wouldn't take it personal if i was you.
Image U a real warya.

mahdimaxamed

Postby mahdimaxamed » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Look here

Somali men are trash, bottom of the barrel, conquered men who's nation is in complete disarray and who cant protect their women and children or prevent them from starving to death but they are our men.
shut up africanism is beautiful somali men we rock :stylin:

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:10 am

"Kim Jong Jink" hahaha :damn:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:16 am

I'm from Norway u ignorant fool, my mom didn't mutilated me because i'm not a female u idiot and yes u did get mutilated u Somali SLORE this probably explains why u are so angry at Somali men lol u are probably sexually frustrated xaliimo. No self respecting Somali dude will check for a mutilated Somali female like u Image miiskin waa ku soo duceeyna abaayo Image U are hurt abaayo your daddy probably left your dusty mutilated whorish mother for a young fit female lol Ladies and Gentleman let's all pray for the unfortunate @Saar Image
Norway :russ:

As if that makes it better, ewww. There is something inherently gross about somalis from that region

Did you just learn the word slore? Dont call me abaayo uff, i should have known i was engaging a nasty Faqash, explains why you're so reprehensible, ya bitchmade faqash faqashkoo daaley. You're mom should have swallowed you disgrace.

You're dirty faqash parents failed you and the nazis who's country you're welfare recipient ass lives in like the useless unwanted Qoxooti you are will soon expunge you from their land.

In the meantime find meaning in your pathetic life instead of derailing threads
I didn't derail no thread love yaheey I contributed to the thread learn the difference. Also what do have against Somalis from Scandinavia? BTW where are u from?
Walaal im pretty sure your mentally challenged and or a child so

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 am

Norway :russ:

As if that makes it better, ewww. There is something inherently gross about somalis from that region

Did you just learn the word slore? Dont call me abaayo uff, i should have known i was engaging a nasty Faqash, explains why you're so reprehensible, ya bitchmade faqash faqashkoo daaley. You're mom should have swallowed you disgrace.

You're dirty faqash parents failed you and the nazis who's country you're welfare recipient ass lives in like the useless unwanted Qoxooti you are will soon expunge you from their land.

In the meantime find meaning in your pathetic life instead of derailing threads
I didn't derail no thread love yaheey I contributed to the thread learn the difference. Also what do have against Somalis from Scandinavia? BTW where are u from?
Walaal im pretty sure your mentally challenged and or a child so

U are calling me a child when u probably are 17-21 yr old low iq xaliimo :russ:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:31 am

Walaahi im embarrassed at all the butthurt faraxs in this thread, this is sad and hilarious.

Of course we Somali women are stuck with you. I said that. But let's be real Somali women being the standard of beauty worldwide have a lot more options than skinny and unapologetically proud of their current state of being at the bottom of the barrel faraaxs. We really do and this is what this little bitch session in this thread is really about. Lol, get over it we will always choose you you.

Why get upset? Why not take this opportunity to do some inner reflection and clean ur diseased and jealous hearts because no one is checking for tyrone or whoever the fuck y'all are so concerned about. We are checking for you but we also know what you are all about, which is hot trash. Look at your countries and then look in the mirror and ponder and meditate on why ur such failures.

If and when you decide to get over this little circle jerk you have going on in this thread and actually take the time to OVERSTAND my words, ill be right here. By your side. Like i said initially, we are in this clusterfuck together.
Naacsiin foqol Nacassin yahow.

Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gaashaanle1000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 am

Walaahi im embarrassed at all the butthurt faraxs in this thread, this is sad and hilarious.

Of course we Somali women are stuck with you. I said that. But let's be real Somali women being the standard of beauty worldwide have a lot more options than skinny and unapologetically proud of their current state of being at the bottom of the barrel faraaxs. We really do and this is what this little bitch session in this thread is really about. Lol, get over it we will always choose you you.

Why get upset? Why not take this opportunity to do some inner reflection and clean ur diseased and jealous hearts because no one is checking for tyrone or whoever the fuck y'all are so concerned about. We are checking for you but we also know what you are all about, which is hot trash. Look at your countries and then look in the mirror and ponder and meditate on why ur such failures.

If and when you decide to get over this little circle jerk you have going on in this thread and actually take the time to OVERSTAND my words, ill be right here. By your side. Like i said initially, we are in this clusterfuck together.
This is a serious question

Is it your time of the month?

Brawler99
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Brawler99 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 am

"Somali women being the Beauty standard worldwide" she said lol Image The delusion. I don't need no Somali female by my side, i'm fine by myself.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:58 am

"Somali women being the Beauty standard worldwide" she said lol Image The delusion. I don't need no Somali female by my side, i'm fine by myself.
Of course you will you flaming fag. :shaq:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.