Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New tallest building in Africa(Kenya)!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Negusyenegast

New tallest building in Africa(Kenya)!

Postby Negusyenegast » Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 pm

http://www.africanews.com/2017/05/25/ke ... n-nairobi/

Is it messed up to think that al Shabab will be planning their next mark? Hope they have an army outside of it. What's y'all thought on this?

Lion104

Re: New tallest building in Africa(Kenya)!

Postby Lion104 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:23 pm

It's being built by two Somali brothers. :dj:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun May 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Let me get this right. When an idoor or dooro does something good their qabiil is mentioned, but when two habar gidir guys do something good they become "Somali brothers".

Lion104

Postby Lion104 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Let me get this right. When an idoor or dooro does something good their qabiil is mentioned, but when two habar gidir guys do something good they become "Somali brothers".
-Firstly, they're brothers as in... siblings. And they are Somali, are they not?

-Secondly, the two brothers are Baharsame, Dhulbahante and not Habar Gidir. If I was a qabilist, I would have told this ajnaabi that they came from my sub clan, but I didn't.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun May 28, 2017 9:23 pm

-Firstly, they're brothers as in... siblings. And they are Somali, are they not?

-Secondly, the two brothers are Baharsame, Dhulbahante and not Habar Gidir. If I was a qabilist, I would have told this ajnaabi that they came from my sub clan, but I didn't.
liibaax liibaax dhaley

frenzyviber

Postby frenzyviber » Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 am

dhulbahante darood building things everywher. rich niggas sheitt aint that right. L for idoors

Atheist3000

Postby Atheist3000 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Wow Kenya is growing soo fast. There are other super tall proposed buildings in Kenya. Some 6 or something 200m towers which will come up soon

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:10 am

war eeygaan fiiriyaa this is being buikt by 2 dhulbahantes. :-@

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:53 am

war eeygaan fiiriyaa this is being buikt by 2 dhulbahantes. :-@
Who cares about qabiil they are my Somali brothers.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.