Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

STRENGTHEN Your Mental Atmosphere & MASTER Your Life! (Law of Attraction)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

STRENGTHEN Your Mental Atmosphere & MASTER Your Life! (Law of Attraction)

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: STRENGTHEN Your Mental Atmosphere & MASTER Your Life! (Law of Attraction)

Postby Saar » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Great thread and right on time on this June full moon!

DETAILS
The Moon is Full in Sagittarius on June 9, 2017, at 9:10 AM EDT.
On Friday morning, a Full Moon occurs when the Gemini Sun opposes the Moon in Sagittarius. The Full Moon is a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment of that which was started at the New Moon approximately two weeks ago. It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.

The Gemini-Sagittarius polarity is a mental axis, where Gemini represents the “lower mind” and Sagittarius represents the “higher mind.” The Gemini Sun encourages us to think logically, while the Sagittarius Moon persuades us to intuit and to think in a broader manner. Sagittarius symbolizes the quest for meaning and ideas that expand upon the “here and now.” Gemini is quite comfortable in his or her immediate environment or neighborhood, while Sagittarius stimulates us to venture beyond it. Neglecting either end of the axis will surely backfire on us. Ideally, a balance should be found between the two energies, and this is what the Full Moon invites us to do.
This Full Moon is about communication, attitude, and our sense of adventure. Something has been building inside of us, and now is the time when the energy of the cosmos fairly demands that we let it out. Over the next two weeks, we will discover what this means for us. For now, we can’t sit on our feelings. We need to express them.

The lunation illuminates this conflict between logic and intuition/faith. With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic “illumination” occurs in our lives. However, these new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, as there is a sense of emotions bursting forth into our consciousness. It’s time to express ourselves and to let things out of our systems. Of course, we might want to exercise some care while doing so, knowing that what is coming out of us is fresh, unrefined, and not particularly rational as yet.

This Full Moon forms a square with Neptune, and revelations now might lead to a detour from our goals. We should watch for misinformation. This is a time for opening ourselves up to possibilities, but finalizing plans should probably be saved for a later date. The Sun is at the midpoint of Mercury and Mars and trine to Jupiter, pointing to a real desire to understand or master a situation, but the square to Neptune and opposition to Saturn point to a possible block, obstacle, or to incomplete information or lack of readiness. Watch for too-quick decisions, but do pay close attention to what’s illuminated now.

Full Moon in Sagittarius Chart – June 9, 2017

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Great thread and right on time on this June full moon!

DETAILS
The Moon is Full in Sagittarius on June 9, 2017, at 9:10 AM EDT.
On Friday morning, a Full Moon occurs when the Gemini Sun opposes the Moon in Sagittarius. The Full Moon is a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment of that which was started at the New Moon approximately two weeks ago. It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.

The Gemini-Sagittarius polarity is a mental axis, where Gemini represents the “lower mind” and Sagittarius represents the “higher mind.” The Gemini Sun encourages us to think logically, while the Sagittarius Moon persuades us to intuit and to think in a broader manner. Sagittarius symbolizes the quest for meaning and ideas that expand upon the “here and now.” Gemini is quite comfortable in his or her immediate environment or neighborhood, while Sagittarius stimulates us to venture beyond it. Neglecting either end of the axis will surely backfire on us. Ideally, a balance should be found between the two energies, and this is what the Full Moon invites us to do.
This Full Moon is about communication, attitude, and our sense of adventure. Something has been building inside of us, and now is the time when the energy of the cosmos fairly demands that we let it out. Over the next two weeks, we will discover what this means for us. For now, we can’t sit on our feelings. We need to express them.

The lunation illuminates this conflict between logic and intuition/faith. With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic “illumination” occurs in our lives. However, these new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, as there is a sense of emotions bursting forth into our consciousness. It’s time to express ourselves and to let things out of our systems. Of course, we might want to exercise some care while doing so, knowing that what is coming out of us is fresh, unrefined, and not particularly rational as yet.

This Full Moon forms a square with Neptune, and revelations now might lead to a detour from our goals. We should watch for misinformation. This is a time for opening ourselves up to possibilities, but finalizing plans should probably be saved for a later date. The Sun is at the midpoint of Mercury and Mars and trine to Jupiter, pointing to a real desire to understand or master a situation, but the square to Neptune and opposition to Saturn point to a possible block, obstacle, or to incomplete information or lack of readiness. Watch for too-quick decisions, but do pay close attention to what’s illuminated now.

Full Moon in Sagittarius Chart – June 9, 2017

Thank you for the compliment. This is empowering information.I hope people benefit from this information. I was watching that video yesterday and I was moved to share it with the Somali people. I always tell people to be very careful of the thoughts they entertain, for thoughts are things. The mind is very powerful. I learned every thought, word, and action comes back to me, and to be very careful about how I feel. Feelings are the language that the subconscious mind understands. 95% of our decisions, actions, emotions, and behaviors are controlled by the subconscious mind.

When I decided to stop watching and listening to Satanic Hollywood, I discovered many truths. See, when a person watches lies (dramas, news, etc.) every day, they might not come across information that can help them.

Love and Light.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 am

This information should be taught to children.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:23 pm

I wish to help people.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:33 pm

The mind is very powerful. Like attracts like. A person can create happiness or misery in their life by what thoughts they choose to focus on.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:03 am

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:43 am

I thank God I grew up in a time when silence was treasured.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:43 am

The search for truth is a splendid, never-ending adventure.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 am

Indeed thanks for the link..
television is an obsolete medium, by streaming select programming ive cut down time spent to a couple of hours a week.
I found out i need silence in mylife, if i dont spend at least an hour in a quite place outside in nature every 2 days i get cranky
and tired.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Indeed thanks for the link..
television is an obsolete medium, by streaming select programming ive cut down time spent to a couple of hours a week.
I found out i need silence in mylife, if i dont spend at least an hour in a quite place outside in nature every 2 days i get cranky
and tired.

Greetings, friend. You're welcome.

I don't watch television anymore. I heard a YouTuber describe television "as telling lies to your vision." I watch Netflix, but only documentaries and inspirational content. I love nature and find walking to be excellent exercise and calming the mind. I love sunshine and spend time in nature every day, weather permitting.

Thanks for the comment, and check out my thread: Elite Gender Inversion: The Documentary

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8&t=384996

YouTuber Jon Humanity has done excellent work informing people about the Satanic Transexual agenda. Check out his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2W_G8 ... DXGsvpMqdQ

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:37 am

Disregard the spinning ball Earth in the intro to these videos. We know better, right?

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:25 am

Focus on that which makes you happy, so that God can send you more of that which makes you feel good. Helping to protect girls and boys, especially babies makes me feel very good. I have goosebumps right now. Maybe it's enhanced by Goyim Revolution by Eric Dubay, a brilliant track.

Heil Hitler, A Would-be World Hero!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:37 am

Sleep is good. Meditation is good. Laughter is good. Happiness is good. Babies and children laughing and playing in the sunshine is good.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.