Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:57 am

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Re: Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 am

Hitler was a lunatic but he loved his people. Under his rule the Germans saw technological achievements, increased standard of living and a level of independence they had never seen before. Odayga was a supreme orator, you got to give him that.

Codkiisa guuxaya and the passion :lol:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 pm

loveanlight you really like controversy dont you..
This film glamourizes hitler and makes him look innocent but in reality he was an evil and crazy bastard.

Whats frighting is that when you look behind all the propaganda the real story is much more interesting,
and hitler is not the only bad guy, it was a war in which all the sides fighting where the bad guys.

there were no good guys in WW2.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:34 pm

This film glamourizes hitler and makes him look innocent but in reality he was an evil and crazy bastard.

Whats frighting is that when you look behind all the propaganda the real story is much more interesting,
and hitler is not the only bad guy, it was a war in which all the sides fighting where the bad guys.

I like sharing with people. I also like helping the Somali people.

I think we have been lied to about Hitler and the start and causes of WWII. Did you watch the entire documentary?

Hitler was a hero who tried to protect his country from the Jewish banksters.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Love

What enable Hitler to economical prosper was the constant invasion and wealth acquirements he had as a result of conquering or invading other countries. Have u noticed---counties who invade other countries go back to their countries rich? The Romans did it. The Arabs did it. Did u know--in 7th century in Arabia--they were practically beggers. It was not until the Caliphate times when they started invading other countries when life in Arabia completely changed. The English colonial did that too. So --historically humanity needs to invade and pillage other countries to increase their wealth. In the process the country being invaded indirectly benefits from the invader. Romans brought civilization to barbaric England. The Arabs brought Islam and civilization. etc etc

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Love

What enable Hitler to economical prosper was the constant invasion and wealth acquirements he had as a result of conquering or invading other countries. Have u noticed---counties who invade other countries go back to their countries rich? The Romans did it. The Arabs did it. Did u know--in 7th century in Arabia--they were practically beggers. It was not until the Caliphate times when they started invading other countries when life in Arabia completely changed. The English colonial did that too. So --historically humanity needs to invade and pillage other countries to increase their wealth. In the process the country being invaded indirectly benefits from the invader. Romans brought civilization to barbaric England. The Arabs brought Islam and civilization. etc etc

SomaliNet Royalty has commented on one of my threads! Ramadan Mubarak, Basra. I will reply another time when I have more time.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Hitler was a lunatic but he loved his people. Under his rule the Germans saw technological achievements, increased standard of living and a level of independence they had never seen before. Odayga was a supreme orator, you got to give him that.

Codkiisa guuxaya and the passion :lol:

This is a very important topic. I encourage readers to keep an open mind and watch the documentary (it is 6 hours long). I do not share information or videos with people until I have done extensive research.

THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX:
HOW A BANKRUPT GERMANY SOLVED ITS
INFRASTRUCTURE PROBLEMS

Ellen Brown, August 9th, 2007

http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php

I can understand the passion in his voice. He wanted peace and to be left alone, but the private international Jewish banksters imposed a crushing debt on the German people. That's when Hitler was forced to expel the private international Jewish banksters.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I think we have been lied to about Hitler and the start and causes of WWII. Did you watch the entire documentary?

No ive skimmed through it, but i get the gist.
I have studied this very deeply, it was one of my obsessions growing up.
The picture is allot more complicated then DA EVIL JUICE :lol:
They did play a part and were not innocent either, at least international jewish organizations.
as i said before every major actor, every country in WW2 was the bad guy, there were no good guys.
One group of evil bastards won the war and wrote history.

:D you discovered ellen brown, web of debt is a good book.
I am a big believer in Modern Monetary Theory, my favorite economist from my Alma mater , University of Western Sydney ( Steve Keen) generally agrees with MMT although he has some small issues with it.

If you want to know how hitler turned around the economy in just a couple of years, here is an article by Henry C.K Liu
http://www.henryckliu.com/page105.html
if you want more info on the author
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/henry-liu

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Love

No this is Propaganda, When he took power in 1933 germany had the highest unemployment in the developed world,
economy in shambles. Within 5 years it had close to zero unemployment, better infrastructure than the rest of Europe,
and Germans had a higher standard of living than UK or France even Belgium the winners of the last war.
You should not forget reperations, germany was paying billions to those countries and paying for the reconstruction of france .
All he did was do the opposite of what the economists told him to do.
Germany only started facing difficulties in 1938 when there was an attempt at a trade embargo and was running out of resources
so he simply started taking them by force.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 am

Love

No this is Propaganda, When he took power in 1933 germany had the highest unemployment in the developed world,
economy in shambles. Within 5 years it had close to zero unemployment, better infrastructure than the rest of Europe,
and Germans had a higher standard of living than UK or France even Belgium the winners of the last war.
You should not forget reperations, germany was paying billions to those countries and paying for the reconstruction of france .
All he did was do the opposite of what the economists told him to do.
Germany only started facing difficulties in 1938 when there was an attempt at a trade embargo and was running out of resources
so he simply started taking them by force.

This is true. What Hitler did for the German people was nothing short of an Economic miracle. Because the Jews controlled (and still do) the media, they showed Hitler in a bad light. The international Jewish banksters funded Hitler in the beginning. Also, the Jews organized a boycott of German goods.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:45 am

Love

SomaliNet Royalty has commented on one of my threads! Ramadan Mubarak, Basra. I will reply another time when I have more time.

In my haste, I forgot to say insha Allah.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 am

Love

I encourage people to watch the full documentary. Of course, I don't expect people to watch the full 6 hours in one sitting. You will be shocked to learn Hitler was defending the German minority who were being murdered by the Poles. He didn't want another World War.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:06 am

encourage people to watch the full documentary. Of course, I don't expect people to watch the full 6 hours in one sitting. You will be shocked to learn Hitler was defending the German minority who were being murdered by the Poles. He didn't want another World War.
No that was just an excuse given when he invaded sudentanland in czechoslovakia and later poland.
He wrote in mien kampf that he wanted to recover the lands taken away from germany in the versailles treaty and gain even more land for extra living space ( Lebensraum). This was to come from the east, poland and ukraine mostly.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:10 am

No ive skimmed through it, but i get the gist.
I have studied this very deeply, it was one of my obsessions growing up.
The picture is allot more complicated then DA EVIL JUICE :lol:
They did play a part and were not innocent either, at least international jewish organizations.
as i said before every major actor, every country in WW2 was the bad guy, there were no good guys.
One group of evil bastards won the war and wrote history.

:D you discovered ellen brown, web of debt is a good book.
I am a big believer in Modern Monetary Theory, my favorite economist from my Alma mater , University of Western Sydney ( Steve Keen) generally agrees with MMT although he has some small issues with it.

If you want to know how hitler turned around the economy in just a couple of years, here is an article by Henry C.K Liu
http://www.henryckliu.com/page105.html
if you want more info on the author
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/henry-liu

I encourage you to watch the entire documentary. Of course, I don't expect you to watch the entire 6 hours in one sitting. I have nothing against Jewish people. The history books are replete with lies.

I hope to read Web of Debt. It sounds like it would be an interesting read.

Thank you for the links.

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:38 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.