Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I want to apologize....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I want to apologize....

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Saar, I think u raised some seriou/interstings points in the other thread but I am of the opinion that u could have said the same things in a very polite manner. There is a difference between criticizing and "insulting".
This being said I think the mod shouldnt block the thread ....Islam is stronger than the critics of a young hormon driven young lady ...be it the one of our beloved SAAR.

B.
One of the few waaqist pagans on the internet.
I have to agree. :lol: Bareerto---- atheistniimo and gaaaloniimo bu u baarere :stylin:

As to Saar---she is just a sad case of misguided soul raised in the west where there was no nurture of the muslim soul. Saar grew up in an environment where she sneaked out visiting boyfriends and drinking alcohol at a young age. I blame her parents above all. Somali parents in the west owe it to their children to raise them Islamic. That means--before they reach the age of 13 they should be transferred to Somalia and learn diina and culture! Can I get an Amen?

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 am

Most of them have been seriously neglected in childhood and suffer from serious psychological conditions. So they're entire life is consumed by hatred and feelings of emotional distress and the need to lash out. The easiest way to rebel and get the attention they truly crave is to assault that which is dear to all Somalis, their religion. In their bid to gain our attention they want us to pamper them and console them and cry for them. :down:

A bid which is a failure, indeed.
:wtf:

What the hell are you talking about you? You literally joined this site a day ago?

This is a forum where we discuss different topics. Your arab god is not exempt. But keep playing the world's worse armchair psychologist tho. Naa know your place newbie.
Well actually you need not tell me how this forum functions. I'm a veteran of Snet. In fact I can tell you that most of the Somalis who participate in this forum are nominal Muslims. If you wanted to discuss about the Muslims' 'Arab god' you could have signed up on a Muslim forum and debated it out with them.
The fact that you chose a forum of non to nominal practising Muslims to spew your hate shows your intent was nothing more than a rant and a crave to gain some attention. To the point that you starting trolling and derailing any topic that had anything to do with the great Religion.

You need some serious help. Go visit a psychiatrist.You exhibit the traits of someone who has deep underlying issues. This is coming from someone who is a professional.
Ugh so predictable and wack. No one needs to visit a psychiatrist, how about you learn how to defend your stupid beliefs without crying like a little bitch to mods and resorting to lame insults.

Listen here terrorist, someone creates a thread others join, people interact sometimes challenging each other's views that's how a forum works. It doesnt make one an attention seeker to oppose someone else's opinion you ugly fascist twat. Stop trying to silence me because you lack basic debate skills.

You seriously expect me to believe your creepy ass is a professional? In what exactly? dictating to random strangers on anonymous forum how they should behave? Shut the fuck up.

Why would i join a muslim forum to debate a bunch of brainwashed potential terrorists and polygamists about their arab god? Im fine here and you will deal.

Hate to break it to you creep but truth exists at all times and independently of what you're ass or any other muslim in this forum or any forum believes. If you cant handle the truth then how about you stay away from anonymous public forums? You seem easily triggered and a tad imbalanced, i hope the feds are watching you.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 am

Saar, true these are frightening ayats! I wont try to justify them, as my good friend Gurey did, by contextualizing or hinting translation problems.
But I still dont consider as the Subxaana Wa tacaalaa hating non muslims. I consider it as a harsh measure against sinners. as I said we can talk about whether these punishments are proportional to the sins committed.

As for myself I am a muslim, who doesnot like to go to Janna (I find its boring and only white ladies are found there ...I like Afran Qalloo girls),
and who is not afraid of hell (if the subxaana wa tacaalaa throws me in hell I will still love him).

saar, r u brought up in arab country ...I heard somali/muslim girls brought up in arab country violently reject religion when they come to the west.

B.
I was born in LDN and raised in America, the closest ive been to an arab country is when my family moved to Djibouti for a while lol. Sorry, that's another misconception, western raised somali girls are actually rejecting islam en mass. Thanks to a culture that respects freedom of thought and teaches critical thinking in school ;)

I reject the deen because it doesnt make sense to me and doesnt fit in my life.

Harsh measures? burning someone alive over and over again is considered harsh measures ? The level of cognitive dissonance...

Anyway..I never been happier and freer than the day i let go of my muslim programming, one day i hope you will join me B ;)
^^
I have no problem with your ideas but the tone is still vindicatif...mayhaps u are young and defend your ideas with the passion and excessiveness proper to those of your age. ( I suspect in love too u are passionnate and excessive)

Anyway I like your self confidence and the fact that u use your brain to construct your own opinion :up:

Wish u all the best young thing :rose:

B.

Wrong again B. The only think im in love with is my new found freedom from Islamic programming.

My tone is aggressive yes but that's because im dealing with illogical and irrational people with a terrible personality disorder called islam ;)

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 am

Saar, I think u raised some seriou/interstings points in the other thread but I am of the opinion that u could have said the same things in a very polite manner. There is a difference between criticizing and "insulting".
This being said I think the mod shouldnt block the thread ....Islam is stronger than the critics of a young hormon driven young lady ...be it the one of our beloved SAAR.

B.
One of the few waaqist pagans on the internet.
I have to agree. :lol: Bareerto---- atheistniimo and gaaaloniimo bu u baarere :stylin:

As to Saar---she is just a sad case of misguided soul raised in the west where there was no nurture of the muslim soul. Saar grew up in an environment where she sneaked out visiting boyfriends and drinking alcohol at a young age. I blame her parents above all. Somali parents in the west owe it to their children to raise them Islamic. That means--before they reach the age of 13 they should be transferred to Somalia and learn diina and culture! Can I get an Amen?

A barn animal like you is no match for me intellectually so you keep going for cheap, infantile shots

As a critical thinker i rejected the deen all on my own a long time ago because i believe in logic and reason. I never touched alcohol and have morals without your arab god and his book of arab witchcraft. But it's clear to everyone that you are a lying, stupid, illiterate fat cunt with no morals and who only knows how to regurgitate things she learned on youtube by pseudo scholars. You've been here since 2004 acting like a fat illiterate troll, do better ho.

#neverforget

What you said
I am not a racist. I am a realist. God created hierarchy of race. That is Gods right! I have no doubt---White race stands at the top food of the chain as far as race ladder is concerned. Unfortunately--adoons are at the bottom. This view has not changed in my view despite my imaan growing. The only difference is---I know the nuances now. Hierarchy A and B

Hierarchy A - is for geonology. Which includes brain, looks, ete etc
:dead:

Asharite

Postby Asharite » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:26 pm

:wtf:

What the hell are you talking about you? You literally joined this site a day ago?

This is a forum where we discuss different topics. Your arab god is not exempt. But keep playing the world's worse armchair psychologist tho. Naa know your place newbie.
Well actually you need not tell me how this forum functions. I'm a veteran of Snet. In fact I can tell you that most of the Somalis who participate in this forum are nominal Muslims. If you wanted to discuss about the Muslims' 'Arab god' you could have signed up on a Muslim forum and debated it out with them.
The fact that you chose a forum of non to nominal practising Muslims to spew your hate shows your intent was nothing more than a rant and a crave to gain some attention. To the point that you starting trolling and derailing any topic that had anything to do with the great Religion.

You need some serious help. Go visit a psychiatrist.You exhibit the traits of someone who has deep underlying issues. This is coming from someone who is a professional.
Ugh so predictable and wack. No one needs to visit a psychiatrist, how about you learn how to defend your stupid beliefs without crying like a little bitch to mods and resorting to lame insults.

Listen here terrorist, someone creates a thread others join, people interact sometimes challenging each other's views that's how a forum works. It doesnt make one an attention seeker to oppose someone else's opinion you ugly fascist twat. Stop trying to silence me because you lack basic debate skills.

You seriously expect me to believe your creepy ass is a professional? In what exactly? dictating to random strangers on anonymous forum how they should behave? Shut the fuck up.

Why would i join a muslim forum to debate a bunch of brainwashed potential terrorists and polygamists about their arab god? Im fine here and you will deal.

Hate to break it to you creep but truth exists at all times and independently of what you're ass or any other muslim in this forum or any forum believes. If you cant handle the truth then how about you stay away from anonymous public forums? You seem easily triggered and a tad imbalanced, i hope the feds are watching you.

I really have to ask, though. Was that your best response. Be honest. :lol:

Hahaha, so let me get this straight. Majority of your comments are about Islam, yet you choose to spew it to people who are not practitioners in the Science but are nominally Muslims? This is a general social forum, i.e a pastime. Would any sensible human being start debating about the intricacies of Neurology in a Hip Hop forum? :lol: That's your first mistake. Fail.

Since your level of conceptualising is evidently low, let me define for you the meaning of a forum. A forum is a place where ideas are exchanged, however because topics that differ in nature are endless, forums sub-categorise. That means for each, their own. That's where you fail, again.

'Why would you want to join a Muslim forum to debate terrorists'. Hmmm maybe because your trying to repudiate their religion? :lol: Fail again. That's 3 already and it's your first response lol.

It's pitiful, sxb. I'm trying to hep you out, but I can only do so much.

Let's do this properly.

You haven't yet given one justifiable reason as to why your so desperate for attention, because that's closer to home. Your responses in all topics are purely ad hominem in nature, deflections and throwing tantrums. Is that your definition of 'debating skills'? Very glorious indeed. I'm really impressed. You should consider applying to be a MOD.

Your actually hilarious. You actually believe in what you said :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:18 pm

SAAR

Walaahi I am serious about the race Hierarchy. I know, u don't want to admit it, but u do understand White people are the race every one else wants to aspire to be. Ie weave wearing adoons. Make up wearing adoons to contour their massive expansive noses to match the long aquiline noses of Caucasian. We know that there is no adoon or 'black' nation on earth that is prosperous as of today 2017. Adoon in Africa, and adoon in the first western world--tend to have similar characteristics despite shocking opportunities they have in the western nation. All races have characteristics behavior. And that is Gods creation. Nothing shameful about it. Its reality! God created different races for people to form community--now the question of superiority might vary or differentiate. For example as far is Islam is concerned we are ALL equal. Since u r pro black or pro adoon--should this convince u to be Muslim? Since Islam promotes equality? Bilaal ibn Raabi Raadi yaa laahu aanhu was promoted to the highest level in Islam. This is proof our religion is beautiful.

But as a thinking human and a muslim--I also recognize the physiological differences of races. Like the YouTube Preacher Bilal Phillips--I find him highly boring and I don't relate to him. :? (God forgive me, but I sincerely find him extremely boring. I don't want to get into details as to the deficiency in him that I find dull because I might be sinful-God forgive me) Even though Philips has learned Islam scholarly, I still cannot sit 30 minutes watching him preach. And I am not proud of myself for this lack of personal inspiration to listen to him. Its not that I am a racist towards him because he is of an African American negroid set---but because --I find his lecture style to be a bit way below my mental caliber. I RATHER, RESPECTFULLY listen to Yasir Qadhi or Mufti Menk Ismail. Not because they are not of negroid origin but SAAR--dear--u know what I mean-right? :eat:

Mashallaah Philips exists because other "fellow" adoon muslims will enjoy him more than I do.

Peace be upon you sister of lost soul---I am sorry to say that You have disappointed your mother. Don't u want to go to heaven like your mother? :)

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 am

So booooooooring. You werent even in the other thread because you literally just joined the forum 2 days ago so why are you crying about?

Hahaha, so let me get this straight. Majority of your comments are about Islam, yet you choose to spew it to people who are not practitioners in the Science but are nominally Muslims? This is a general social forum, i.e a pastime.
You still dont know the basic functions of a f-king public forum? I can spew whatever the hell i want to spew at anybody i want. You need to google what a 'general forum' is stupid. There's no way around this little stupid hole you dug for yourself so i suggest you drop it.
This is a general social forum, i.e a pastime. Would any sensible human being start debating about the intricacies of Neurology in a Hip Hop forum? :lol: That's your first mistake. Fail.
This is a somali forum. Somali are 99-100% muslim you're horrible point is moot. Please. shut.the.fuck. up
Since your level of conceptualising is evidently low, let me define for you the meaning of a forum. A forum is a place where ideas are exchanged, however because topics that differ in nature are endless, forums sub-categorise. That means for each, their own. That's where you fail, again.

Umm please stop. You sound like a retard who's trying real hard to sound smart, this is some basra leval retardation. What the hell are you even trynna say here, you make no sense. Ill just repeat what i said to you before hopefully this time it'll stick someone creates a thread others join, people interact sometimes challenging each other's views that's how a forum works. It doesnt make one an attention seeker to oppose someone else's opinion you ugly fascist twat. Got it? Good.

'Why would you want to join a Muslim forum to debate terrorists'. Hmmm maybe because your trying to repudiate their religion? :lol: Fail again. That's 3 already and it's your first response lol.
Pretty sure everyone who engaged me here was a muslim, how practicing they are is unknown to both you and me so stop trynna make excuses for them. This is a somali forum and somalis are 100% muslims, the worst, most slavish kind actually... nobody gargles dirty hairy arab balls like my people do. If i was repudiating their arab god and religion then it's up to them to step up and come correct.

BTW just because you say something is a fail doesnt make it a fail. Why are you repeating that word so much like a mantra are you austistic? You sound like a child Walaal im so bored, you're boring, even basra came with better replies then this masturbatory nonsensical diatribe. Is you done or is you finished because im BOOOOOORED.
You haven't yet given one justifiable reason as to why your so desperate for attention, because that's closer to home. Your responses in all topics are purely ad hominem in nature, deflections and throwing tantrums. Is that your definition of 'debating skills'? Very glorious indeed. I'm really impressed. You should consider applying to be a MOD.
Why would I justify myself to some random anonymous forum frequenter with the IQ of an undeveloped fetus. Stop trynna control where I post and how to behave you fascist terrorist.

:-@ Being a terrorist sympathizer and a retard is a deadly combo so i hope you are being monitored by the feds...you're a menace. Once again and for the millionth time nobody wants attention because they attempted to engage a bunch of low intellect people like basra in a debate and won. Did you even read the f-king thread you terrorist ? No of course you havent...you're just gonna come in my thread and ramble like a mentally conquered arab slave without refuting or addressing any of the points i made in the other thread, shut up. The thread was closed precisely because the muslims resorted to verbal attacks and tantrums going as far as harassing me in my inbox ...they cried like little bitches to the mods. Now the thread is locked.

For the last time

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:12 am

SAAR

. Ie weave wearing adoons. Make up wearing adoons to contour their massive expansive noses to match the long aquiline noses of Caucasian. We know that there is no adoon or 'black' nation on earth that is prosperous as of today 2017. Adoon in Africa, and adoon in the first western world--tend to have similar characteristics despite shocking opportunities they have in the western nation. All races have characteristics behavior. And that is Gods creation. Nothing shameful about it. Its reality! God created different races for people to form community--now the question of superiority might vary or differentiate. For example as far is Islam is concerned we are ALL equal. Since u r pro black or pro adoon--should this convince u to be Muslim? Since Islam promotes equality? Bilaal ibn Raabi Raadi yaa laahu aanhu was promoted to the highest level in Islam. This is proof our religion is beautiful.

But as a thinking human and a muslim--I also recognize the physiological differences of races. Like the YouTube Preacher Bilal Phillips--I find him highly boring and I don't relate to him. :? (God forgive me, but I sincerely find him extremely boring. I don't want to get into details as to the deficiency in him that I find dull because I might be sinful-God forgive me) Even though Philips has learned Islam scholarly, I still cannot sit 30 minutes watching him preach. And I am not proud of myself for this lack of personal inspiration to listen to him. Its not that I am a racist towards him because he is of an African American negroid set---but because --I find his lecture style to be a bit way below my mental caliber. I RATHER, RESPECTFULLY listen to Yasir Qadhi or Mufti Menk Ismail. Not because they are not of negroid origin but SAAR--dear--u know what I mean-right? :eat:

Mashallaah Philips exists because other "fellow" adoon muslims will enjoy him more than I do.

Peace be upon you sister of lost soul---I am sorry to say that You have disappointed your mother. Don't u want to go to heaven like your mother? :)

Just dont bring any children to this world you failed abortion

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:31 am

SAAR

. Ie weave wearing adoons. Make up wearing adoons to contour their massive expansive noses to match the long aquiline noses of Caucasian. We know that there is no adoon or 'black' nation on earth that is prosperous as of today 2017. Adoon in Africa, and adoon in the first western world--tend to have similar characteristics despite shocking opportunities they have in the western nation. All races have characteristics behavior. And that is Gods creation. Nothing shameful about it. Its reality! God created different races for people to form community--now the question of superiority might vary or differentiate. For example as far is Islam is concerned we are ALL equal. Since u r pro black or pro adoon--should this convince u to be Muslim? Since Islam promotes equality? Bilaal ibn Raabi Raadi yaa laahu aanhu was promoted to the highest level in Islam. This is proof our religion is beautiful.

Just dont bring any children to this world you failed abortion

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Saar That was a Superb emoji response!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.