Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I want to apologize....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I want to apologize....

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm

lool@ aisha and saar ... guys ignore gaaladan yar remember we are still in ramadan, alxam i havent engaged any fadhi ku dirir or diin ku dirir during during ramadan :up:

Asharite

Postby Asharite » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm

lool@ aisha and saar ... guys ignore gaaladan yar remember we are still in ramadan, alxam i havent engaged any fadhi ku dirir or diin ku dirir during during ramadan :up:
Most of them have been seriously neglected in childhood and suffer from serious psychological conditions. So they're entire life is consumed by hatred and feelings of emotional distress and the need to lash out. The easiest way to rebel and get the attention they truly crave is to assault that which is dear to all Somalis, their religion. In their bid to gain our attention they want us to pamper them and console them and cry for them. :down:

A bid which is a failure, indeed.

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 am

You can't have a good discussion whilst being very provocative with your language. If you are more respectful you will receive much better responses.

I know you wouldn't be racist to people of different ethnicities since you grew up in the West, so why don't you just apply that same principles to people of different religions or lack of religions. There is no need to ridicule or denigrate other people or their beliefs. :D

Also, we shouldn't forget that freedom of religion is one of the core western values. :D Lets just be respectful. Thanks.

Hashi aka Saar

What a pathetic excuse of an alcoholic Isaaq u r! :dj:
basra soo funny wallahi. hortaa arent u isaaq? kkkkkk
:lol:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:28 am

To all the guests who were reading that thread because the mods decided to behave like fascists and close it. C'mon mods there was no need to close that thread. We were having a spirited discussion that's all. It's not my fault that the muslims on this site are dim witted and infantile and hate being challenged.

Islam is a house of cards that cant sustain even the slightest blow. Not one muslim came with a concrete rebuttal to all the points i made. All they could cry about was historical context and how there is no compulsion in religion when i proved that there clearly is.

Nothing i sad in that thread was close worthy nor did it warrant me being harassed senselessly via pm by that crazy muhajidaishah.

Ive read posts inciting rape and violence against other posters and those threads are still open. Yet this mild karbaash i was giving the muslims on this "holiest" of months is somehow out of line? C'mon mods...dont be that guy.

I know you were pressured and are better than this dont let this gross misconduct of justice happen again. Dont ever succumb to the hollow complaints of dense and irrational debaters. Dumb people need not be encouraged. Hey Basra ;)

This place is suppose to be a space to openly and safely discuss, share our views and challenge each other without being policed by the thought police. I know this is the opposite of what islam promotes but we are Somali first and you mod should be an entrepreneur first..think of your bottom line. Fascism doesn't pay ;)

Anyway, this is the thread. To the ones in that thread, grow thicker skin and get some balls, stop being scary cats and hiding behind mods and stay out of my inbox. You cant run away from this all your life. The world is full saar and reason will prevail.

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 6#p4815826
islaam iyo gaalnimo ba waa lagu dhaamaye. come here and suck my ceeb like the good idoor girl u r :stylin:
you are banned. Good bye

HashIII
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby HashIII » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:56 am

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:41 am

Most of them have been seriously neglected in childhood and suffer from serious psychological conditions. So they're entire life is consumed by hatred and feelings of emotional distress and the need to lash out. The easiest way to rebel and get the attention they truly crave is to assault that which is dear to all Somalis, their religion. In their bid to gain our attention they want us to pamper them and console them and cry for them. :down:

:wtf:

What the hell are you talking about you? You literally joined this site a day ago?

This is a forum where we discuss different topics. Your arab god is not exempt. But keep playing the world's worse armchair psychologist tho. Naa know your place newbie.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:45 am

Saar@looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

What was your old user name ? Refresh my memories cutie lol
Umm nice try 8-) im new to this forum. You been here since 2004, if i ever came across you before my username would have been imprinted in your memory and you would have been obsessed with me like you are now :lol: I know now you wont forget saar ;)

Saar

r u open to lesbian romance? :eat:
:dwill:

Why is it that you muslim women are obsessed with lesbians? Do you wanna be turned out by one? I know you lot are sexually depraved but please...stop propositioning me you filthy mudslim. It's clear who the lesbians are.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 am

Saar, I think u raised some seriou/interstings points in the other thread but I am of the opinion that u could have said the same things in a very polite manner. There is a difference between criticizing and "insulting".
This being said I think the mod shouldnt block the thread ....Islam is stronger than the critics of a young hormon driven young lady ...be it the one of our beloved SAAR.

B.
Ok, i was a tad rude but why is it so hard for you muslims to acknowledge your shit behavior? Look at this thread. This is what i have to deal with when muslims loose a debate. I think my one woman karbaash was warranted and i apologize for nothing. Expect more and step up your dawah skills.

You are wrong about islam and muslims,you know the foundation of your beliefs are easily debunkable and weak. It doesnt take much for a muslim to start spewing hateful insults from a fetal position after they loose a debate.The slightest bit of opposition to your views is met with online jihad and aggression. This is why they tried (and failed) to gang up on me in that thread instead of addressing me and cried to the mods until the thread was locked. Shame.

Hormone driven? :Puhlease: Im just an average young woman with the ability to think outside the margins and a thirst for knowledge. You programmed drones need to loose your victim mentality.... With all due respect.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:33 am

Dhulbahanteking the mother of all troll is indefinitely banned

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 am

#neverforget

What Basra says:
I am not a racist. I am a realist. God created hierarchy of race. That is Gods right! I have no doubt---White race stands at the top food of the chain as far as race ladder is concerned. Unfortunately--adoons are at the bottom. This view has not changed in my view despite my imaan growing. The only difference is---I know the nuances now. Hierarchy A and B

Hierarchy A - is for geonology. Which includes brain, looks, ete etc
What the prophet she worships says:
"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

:lupe:

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:09 am

Saar :blessed: :wow:

:win:

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:18 am

Saar, true these are frightening ayats! I wont try to justify them, as my good friend Gurey did, by contextualizing or hinting translation problems.
But I still dont consider as the Subxaana Wa tacaalaa hating non muslims. I consider it as a harsh measure against sinners. as I said we can talk about whether these punishments are proportional to the sins committed.

As for myself I am a muslim, who doesnot like to go to Janna (I find its boring and only white ladies are found there ...I like Afran Qalloo girls),
and who is not afraid of hell (if the subxaana wa tacaalaa throws me in hell I will still love him).

saar, r u brought up in arab country ...I heard somali/muslim girls brought up in arab country violently reject religion when they come to the west.

B.
I was born in LDN and raised in America, the closest ive been to an arab country is when my family moved to Djibouti for a while lol. Sorry, that's another misconception, western raised somali girls are actually rejecting islam en mass. Thanks to a culture that respects freedom of thought and teaches critical thinking in school ;)

I reject the deen because it doesnt make sense to me and doesnt fit in my life.

Harsh measures? burning someone alive over and over again is considered harsh measures ? The level of cognitive dissonance...

Anyway..I never been happier and freer than the day i let go of my muslim programming, one day i hope you will join me B ;)

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 am

Saar, true these are frightening ayats! I wont try to justify them, as my good friend Gurey did, by contextualizing or hinting translation problems.
But I still dont consider as the Subxaana Wa tacaalaa hating non muslims. I consider it as a harsh measure against sinners. as I said we can talk about whether these punishments are proportional to the sins committed.

As for myself I am a muslim, who doesnot like to go to Janna (I find its boring and only white ladies are found there ...I like Afran Qalloo girls),
and who is not afraid of hell (if the subxaana wa tacaalaa throws me in hell I will still love him).

saar, r u brought up in arab country ...I heard somali/muslim girls brought up in arab country violently reject religion when they come to the west.

B.
I was born in LDN and raised in America, the closest ive been to an arab country is when my family moved to Djibouti for a while lol. Sorry, that's another misconception, western raised somali girls are actually rejecting islam en mass. Thanks to a culture that respects freedom of thought and teaches critical thinking in school ;)

I reject the deen because it doesnt make sense to me and doesnt fit in my life.

Harsh measures? burning someone alive over and over again is considered harsh measures ? The level of cognitive dissonance...

Anyway..I never been happier and freer than the day i let go of my muslim programming, one day i hope you will join me B ;)
^^
I have no problem with your ideas but the tone is still vindicatif...mayhaps u are young and defend your ideas with the passion and excessiveness proper to those of your age. ( I suspect in love too u are passionnate and excessive)

Anyway I like your self confidence and the fact that u use your brain to construct your own opinion :up:

Wish u all the best young thing :rose:

B.

Asharite

Postby Asharite » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:23 am

:wtf:

What the hell are you talking about you? You literally joined this site a day ago?

This is a forum where we discuss different topics. Your arab god is not exempt. But keep playing the world's worse armchair psychologist tho. Naa know your place newbie.
Well actually you need not tell me how this forum functions. I'm a veteran of Snet. In fact I can tell you that most of the Somalis who participate in this forum are nominal Muslims. If you wanted to discuss about the Muslims' 'Arab god' you could have signed up on a Muslim forum and debated it out with them.
The fact that you chose a forum of non to nominal practising Muslims to spew your hate shows your intent was nothing more than a rant and a crave to gain some attention. To the point that you starting trolling and derailing any topic that had anything to do with the great Religion.

You need some serious help. Go visit a psychiatrist.You exhibit the traits of someone who has deep underlying issues. This is coming from someone who is a professional.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:44 am

Saar, I think u raised some seriou/interstings points in the other thread but I am of the opinion that u could have said the same things in a very polite manner. There is a difference between criticizing and "insulting".
This being said I think the mod shouldnt block the thread ....Islam is stronger than the critics of a young hormon driven young lady ...be it the one of our beloved SAAR.

B.
One of the few waaqist pagans on the internet.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.